HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

This down loadable guide will be available soon it will cover everything from In-game controls to The source code and how to work with the server files. Basically a alternative for the lazy people who don't want to go into the tutorial section.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Death The Kid on Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Slycan

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:46 pm

1-800-lol-what
Back to top Go down
Fightilldust

Game username : Fightilldust/Autumn
Server : Dragon Heart (Forum Mod), Spirit Wolves(Adminstrator)
Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Ah yes very helpfull might make a server when im older.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFtghlItbPKFa338ApP25BA
Meraki

Female Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:19 am

Thanks, Nowe! I'm beyond lucky I found this. Wink
Back to top Go down
Komaeda Nagito
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Server : IE
Male Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:34 am

11poseidon11 wrote:
Thanks, Nowe! I'm beyond lucky I found this. Wink
Np glad people are using it
Back to top Go down
Resimere

Game username : Resimere
Server : Hidden Land {Owner)
Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Thanks, this was super helpful. Now to see if I can Port Forward. <33
Back to top Go down
kagedalion

Game username : KageDaLion
Server : The Divide
Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Merr im confused by what you mean "Input" I only see "Output" Merr explain pleaseee
I also have a question about the XOR im a tad confuzzled about that... The steps are easy im just puzzled at the moment.
Back to top Go down
shyfawn

Game username : Shy Fawn
Server : Madagascar (Admin)
Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:35 am

Ooooh, this will help so much. Thank you for sharing this! :3
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:28 pm

NekoChibi~ wrote:
Where do i find/what chapter are:
How can i make mod/global mods/admins/Design teams have powers? Like spawning animals/items kicking and banning ect .
How can i make more than 1 aura... Coz i have the aura to the leaders.. How can i add more and how do i put them in-game?
cant find it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] = I logged in, Checked my Mail...Nothing ... .-. I checked in My SPAM as well...Nothing there.

Neko~

Corresponding to your first question, Powers are added in the Data Folder, found in ''Server'' Folder and only there's Admin and Mod rank.
You must have an account to add powers at it, so this mean your game should be connecting to your own router/internet or using the dnsdynamic.org.When you are done creating your account, make a character.Now go ahead to the Data Folder, open the folder with the letter that starts your username, open the .character that has the name of the character you want Mod/Admin with Notepad and go to page 11 from Nowe's tutorial. :3

Corresponding to second question; If you mean to add or create more particles, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Corresponding to third situation, try create a new account, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Passed away (dead)

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Ok well, I might sound like an extreme noob but I don't get the media part

"Once your done with that past your own media folder into the Impressive Title games folder it isn't like ITR where the media folder is normally this time it goes right in there with the exe. No this doesn't mean copy everything out of the media folder and paste it I know someone will do that X____X.If you don't have your own media open up the folder where build and static are, there is a lovely media folder right there for you."

It is probably my blonde moment but I don't get it xD
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:13 pm

CrystalWolfTear wrote:
Ok well, I might sound like an extreme noob but I don't get the media part

"Once your done with that past your own media folder into the Impressive Title games folder it isn't like ITR where the media folder is normally this time it goes right in there with the exe. No this doesn't mean copy everything out of the media folder and paste it I know someone will do that X____X.If you don't have your own media open up the folder where build and static are, there is a lovely media folder right there for you."

It is probably my blonde moment but I don't get it xD

Copy the media folder and paste it where client folder is.
The point is put together the game, .dat files, etc. in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Razorblayd

Game username : Razorblayd
Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:19 am

Was the guide deleted or is this an invalid link? Every time I click the link I get an error saying that it's invalid or that file was deleted.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
http://silverozarkforest.proboards.com/
Volts

Game username : Volts
Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:13 am

broken link Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:28 am

Nowe is no longer with us, so I am going to assume this will not be updated and will just lock this thread
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:30 am

updated the link for nowe
Back to top Go down
HexiinKimura_02

Game username : HexiinKimura_02
Server : Shinsei[Owner]WS,IL
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 pm

A little help please?
I downloaded the file and it says it's an .odt file, so I downloaded a .odt file viewer. It says it's corrupted, I even tried using other programs to view this and they all say the same.

Update: Nevermind! I found a way to make it work! Thanks anyways. ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:20 pm

I signed up on dnsdynamics.org, but it's not sending me an email to verify my account. I tried it with two different email addresses too. Is there another site I could use instead?
Back to top Go down
Shira

Game username : Shira
Server : Lost Souls , Land of Dreams
Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:32 am

Thank you so much for creating this! This will come in handy!
Back to top Go down
impressivezero

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:21 am

For some reason, it won't do the build correctly: ogremagix has a problem and everything it tries to do with it fails.
So basically, I have no game file in the first place and I don't know how to fix it. confused
Everything else works, just not that. Mad
Otherwise everything is fine.
Any help...?
edit;
this is what it says. whole thing.
1>------ Build started: Project: game, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> ogremagix.cpp
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(351): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(436): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(667): error C2297: '^=' : illegal, right operand has type 'const char [10]'
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(812): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(852): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(878): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(913): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(950): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1023): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1182): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1299): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1329): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1395): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1491): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1676): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1741): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1912): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(1913): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(2004): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(2004): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(2024): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(2024): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixExternalDefinitions.h(2120): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(148): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(206): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(298): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(313): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(328): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(387): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixObject.h(391): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(66): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(67): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(68): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(69): warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(348): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(349): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(400): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MovableTextOverlay.h(461): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const unsigned int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(634): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(644): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(663): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(783): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(798): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(799): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(800): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(801): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(805): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(808): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(813): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(819): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(836): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(872): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(875): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(880): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(886): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(896): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(952): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(953): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(954): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(955): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(956): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(957): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(961): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(962): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(963): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(964): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(965): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(966): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1018): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1019): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1020): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1021): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1022): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1023): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1027): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1028): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1029): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1030): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1031): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1032): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1063): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1069): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1079): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1083): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1183): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1214): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1216): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1413): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1453): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1805): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(1806): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(2067): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(2068): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(2069): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnit.h(2070): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixPlayer.h(194): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixPlayer.h(198): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixPlayer.h(627): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixPlayer.h(632): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixPlayer.h(639): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(133): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(184): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(185): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(186): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(187): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(289): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'int' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(290): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'int' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(419): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCamera.h(501): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSoundManager.h(247): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(264): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(274): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(275): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(275): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(276): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(276): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(277): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(277): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(278): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(278): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(279): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(279): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(284): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(285): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(285): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(286): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(286): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(287): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(287): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(288): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(288): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(289): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(289): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(341): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(341): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(342): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(342): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(345): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(360): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(361): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(361): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(362): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(362): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(383): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(383): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(384): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(384): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(390): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(390): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(395): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(395): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(465): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(465): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(466): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(466): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(469): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(484): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(485): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(485): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(486): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(486): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(507): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(507): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(508): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(508): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(514): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(514): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(520): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(520): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(602): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixSkyManager.h(607): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(434): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(435): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(508): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(520): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(691): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(837): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(1144): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixWorld.h(1144): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(190): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(209): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(219): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(223): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(279): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(307): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(327): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(388): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(577): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(577): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(581): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(684): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(696): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCritterManager.h(780): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(404): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(459): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(506): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(655): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(707): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(707): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(766): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(766): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(1121): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(1449): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(1510): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(1510): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixUnitManager.h(1563): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const OwnerToken', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixChatManager.h(113): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixChatManager.h(127): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixAlertBox.h(50): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixAlertBox.h(75): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(191): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(191): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(196): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(196): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(331): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(331): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(339): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(339): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(347): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(347): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(435): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(444): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(823): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(823): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(878): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(893): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(897): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(955): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(955): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(977): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(1323): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCharScreenManager.h(1323): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(180): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(180): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(244): warning C4244: '+=' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(709): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(709): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(988): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(1016): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(1102): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'unsigned long' to 'unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(1317): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(2799): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixNetworkManager.h(2806): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(254): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(254): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(262): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(262): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(263): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(263): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(269): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(269): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(270): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(270): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixMiniMap.h(319): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1282): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1282): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1716): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1747): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1831): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1832): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1845): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1846): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1862): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1863): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1910): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1911): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1973): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1973): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1974): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(1974): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2159): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2160): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2160): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2161): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2161): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2162): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2162): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2416): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2808): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2809): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2809): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2811): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2829): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2912): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2927): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2928): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2928): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2951): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2951): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(2955): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(3731): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const OwnerToken', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(4432): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(4455): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(4459): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(4473): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(4797): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(5263): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const OwnerToken', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixGUI.h(5268): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const OwnerToken', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(87): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const OwnerToken', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(100): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(100): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'unsigned short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(132): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'unsigned short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(133): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'unsigned short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(209): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(281): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixOwnershipManager.h(360): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const OwnerToken', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCampaignManager.h(242): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCampaignManager.h(540): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCampaignManager.h(558): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'Ogre::Real' to 'const short', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixCampaignManager.h(702): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const unsigned short' to 'const unsigned char', possible loss of data
1>c:\users\trish\desktop\kito\src\client\include\MagixApplication.h(280): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'std::streamoff' to 'long', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(67): warning C4244: 'initializing' : conversion from 'double' to 'const Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(77): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(77): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(86): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(86): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(90): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(98): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(98): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(99): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(99): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(103): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(104): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(123): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(123): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(129): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(129): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(133): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(144): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(144): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(150): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(150): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(151): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const int' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(151): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(155): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(156): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'Ogre::Real', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(185): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(185): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'const Ogre::Real' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(194): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
1>C:\Users\Trish\Desktop\kito\src\client\include\ogremagix.h(194): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'int', possible loss of data
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 2 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Male Posts : 2578

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:03 am

Means there's an syntax error in your GameConfig.h

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 pm

RedEye wrote:
Means there's an syntax error in your GameConfig.h
Thank you Red, I'm so oblivious silent I'll check it right away. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shira

Game username : Shira
Server : Lost Souls , Land of Dreams
Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:46 am

For some reason it wont let me download Visual C ++. It says it failed to download everything. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Claire
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : SoftMoon | MissDiealot
Server : Vaellerios (admin) | Lair of the Wolf (admin)
Female Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Ugh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , this site hates me xD
I tried to register, and once I need to confirm the validation email,
Nothing's in my mailbox, even in the spam folder.
Help?.. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
Zulkiah

Game username : Zulkiah, CergaLIce, and Friah
Server : None.
Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 am

SoftMoon wrote:
Ugh.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , this site hates me xD
Help?.. ;-;

Their messages take awhile to send. Though if you are having trouble try looking around their site for help.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : SoftMoon | MissDiealot
Server : Vaellerios (admin) | Lair of the Wolf (admin)
Female Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:00 pm

Xx~ Loki ~xX wrote:
SoftMoon wrote:
Ugh.
Help?.. ;-;

Their messages take awhile to send. Though if you are having trouble try looking around their site for help.

Nope, still nothing. The email doesn't arrive.
How much time did it take for you?
Back to top Go down
http://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
Zulkiah

Game username : Zulkiah, CergaLIce, and Friah
Server : None.
Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:16 pm

SoftMoon wrote:
Xx~ Loki ~xX wrote:
SoftMoon wrote:
Ugh.
Help?.. ;-;

Nope, still nothing. The email doesn't arrive.
How much time did it take for you?

30 - 35 minutes for me. again if you are having trouble try looking around their site.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:53 am

If possible, if there's a resend email button click that. Other than that, this thread was kinda old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)   

Back to top Go down

Nowe's guide for compiling Impressive Title (For dummies *Download Up*)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: START HERE :: KITO's IT Source Code :: Guides & FAQs-
Jump to: