HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Warning about..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 985

PostSubject: Warning about..   Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 pm

I really didnt want to do this, because i really don't like making warnings about other people, but this person knew this was coming.

A few months ago, Oliver commissioned me for some things for his game, everything got finished, and we agreed on a date for him to pay, because he had to get paid first, the date came and past, and he said that something came up and agreed on another date. same scenario, i have given him chance after chance after chance to pay, but all he did was make excuses. I never got paid, he even offered extra one time because i waited so long, that date never came either. So what i'm saying is, do not accept a commission from Oliver (i think also goes by OliverVids) You will NOT get paid and he will make excuses as to why he cant pay you.....I will reside and take this down if he pays, but i dont see it. he is like 3 months overdue.

This is just a fair warning for anyone who does commissions, Please do not comment if you are just going to argue.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : SoftMoon | MissDiealot
Server : Vaellerios (admin) | Lair of the Wolf (admin) | Journey Kingdom (dev)
Female Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:27 am

same issue with someone who commissioned me a full rig and animations for a player model, i finished about 2-3 months ago and still haven't been paid lmao
Back to top Go down
http://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 pm

What you may do next time is to ask the person to pay the half of the price first and do the work.
So then when your done you've at least gotten the half of the money and need to get the other half.
Or may ask for a payment first and then start the model!
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:24 pm

I usually ask for payment first, however i had dealt with him in the past and he's always paid so i said ok I'll just go ahead and Finnish it then he can pay when je gets paid...well that was obviously a mistake
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:20 pm

i've gone through that too, but slightly different situation.
he created new fake deviantArt account and asked for commission (proofs are below after text). according to the description for commission I realized that that is Oliver and I made the ref really quick because I didn't want to waste much time for it. I told him how much it will cost and he said that he will pay when he get money, but I got no answer from him at all later. He submitted the ref on his profile and didn't even give credit that it was drawn by me.
Some time later I saw on warrphy's dA a character for auction, but a couple of months ago Oliver asked for art trade with this character and sent me one of warr's refs, though i said "okay" and drew my part and I got nothing from him in return.
later, when I saw warr's auction, I asked didn't she sell it before? she said just that Oliver used Warr's ref without paying for it and she don't care much. then Kino told me that she thought that this "MACH1NES" account is mine because of the posted ref drawn by me, and Oliver tried to buy Kino's character (a fox) and said "Hello, are you the administrator of the I.T. server Wolf Soul?"
i was just
omfg, oliver, for what purpose

proofs:
Spoiler:

and after this shit all i can say is
don't trust this marshmallow
don't make deals with them
don't even start conversation with them
don't
just don't
save your time,
don't spend on them
Back to top Go down
https://shizainu.deviantart.com
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Wow, that's crazy...Yeah i'll be sure not to in the future. Its really sad because i had actual plans to do with my family when he paid...now i cant do them.
Back to top Go down
Vuludo

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:42 pm

I'd like to add onto this.
it's not about him scamming anyone

Oliver used to be administrator for Aoi Tenshi. Later on, he was kicked off the team and shortly after I joined, was accepted back onto the team as a moderator.

My girlfriend Flamingtruth and my friend Vero (Veenus/Veronique) already had a bit of beef with him. Vero and Flame were administrators on AT, and apparently Oliver didn't like that. He'd consistently complain about the two of them until they were later on demoted, and the thing is, they never gave proof to back up his false claims against Flame and Vero. He was later on demoted and kicked off Aoi Tenshi for harassing users and spreading rumors and lies. One time while I was on Aoi Tenshi, in the discord server (that has since then been taken down) I was defending a user who was being severely underpriced on her commissions by Oliver and his friends. A fight broke out in the server, and included Oliver calling me a c*nt. Obviously I dont really have screenshot proof of that because the server is since then taken down.

When I asked Oliver for proof of Flame and Vero apparently "unfit administrators", he refused to give proof.
Logs of our discord conversation:
logs:

^^ I was a bit snarky in these logs, but mainly because I was so fed up with Oliver at that point.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:44 pm

GlaciaTheWolf wrote:
Wow, that's crazy...Yeah i'll be sure not to in the future. Its really sad because i had actual plans to do with my family when he paid...now i cant do them.

I'm really sorry to hear that. But everybody is aware now, and I hope nobody will make any deal with Oliver anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Vuludo wrote:
I'd like to add onto this.
it's not about him scamming anyone

Oliver used to be administrator for Aoi Tenshi. Later on, he was kicked off the team and shortly after I joined, was accepted back onto the team as a moderator.

My girlfriend Flamingtruth and my friend Vero (Veenus/Veronique) already had a bit of beef with him. Vero and Flame were administrators on AT, and apparently Oliver didn't like that. He'd consistently complain about the two of them until they were later on demoted, and the thing is, they never gave proof to back up his false claims against Flame and Vero. He was later on demoted and kicked off Aoi Tenshi for harassing users and spreading rumors and lies. One time while I was on Aoi Tenshi, in the discord server (that has since then been taken down) I was defending a user who was being severely underpriced on her commissions by Oliver and his friends. A fight broke out in the server, and included Oliver calling me a c*nt. Obviously I dont really have screenshot proof of that because the server is since then taken down.

When I asked Oliver for proof of Flame and Vero apparently "unfit administrators", he refused to give proof.
Logs of our discord conversation:
logs:

^^ I was a bit snarky in these logs, but mainly because I was so fed up with Oliver at that point.

I'd agree. Oliver never gave any proofs, doesn't matter of what. Even when I asked for proofs (I don't remember for what specifically) in staff chat, those who were in there know, that Oliver just tried to go out of the question of giving proofs.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:16 am

Yeah I kept giving him chances, because even after the second excuse i know things comes up...but theres a breaking point to where u realize they are just making excuse not to pay. I didn't know any of this other stuff you all are mentioning, i thank you for the enlightenment
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:08 am

GlaciaTheWolf wrote:
Yeah I kept giving him chances, because even after the second excuse i know things comes up...but theres a breaking point to where u realize they are just making excuse not to pay. I didn't know any of this other stuff you all are mentioning, i thank you for the enlightenment

I gave him a lot of chances to change himself but he kept behaving immature and ignore the fact that my mercy isn't endless. Do not give any chances to people if they broke their second one, because it doesn't make any point. Broke once - will break again.
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 am

I made the mistake by letting them commission me. Never got past coding, due to not getting any money >>
Back to top Go down
SiMadgrev

Game username : SiMadgrev
Server : The Lair Of The Wolf (owner); World of Pandora (dev)
Female Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Attention! I badly know English, therefore I use the translator

To me, too. And I didn't know that this is Oliver (by the way, buying part of the body of the wolf from Kino, he did not want to send me files, but still sent). Let's start the story:
His account on DA - https://snugness.deviantart.com/
Its deep in the account Jason#3004
So he wrote to me on DA that wants to hire me for the money.
I have noticed that the account is empty, but he added me to the server on discorde and I thought that he's new to deviant art. Then he gave me the job and I did all: 3 sword in my concept, 4 thread my concept for "animal boss", 8 models according to the concepts of Sasha (now DrunkenRoyalty), 4 models according to the concepts someone (I don't know who, I just threw off the picture). It's just 19. And when time passed by I asked for money for this part of the work, to which I responded...with silence. He already merged my account at the moment. DA dialogue and discord view:
Spoiler:

I am very sorry that because of this some people suffered. He had to pay also DrunkenRoyalty concepts, but not paid
Back to top Go down
http://the-lair-of-the-wolf.freeforums.net
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Well hopefully people will see this warning before they get commissioned by him and end up turning him down.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Warning about..   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:49 pm

true, just .. big attention

PLEASE. PEOPLE. DONT. TRUST. THIS. PERSON. or simply ask for 50% of price before in any way(better would be firstly to ask for proof: "can you prove that you'll pay?"), if your customer can't paid in approximately a week or more make a simple conclusion - he's a either a swindler or wants to get stuff for free. Wink

all his accounts i know (i will point out more if find)
https://hab1ts.deviantart.com
https://snugness.deviantart.com (was listed above)
https://mach1nes.deviantart.com
Back to top Go down

Warning about..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion-
Jump to: