HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Looking for a host and someone to help with a server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kagedalion

Game username : KageDaLion
Server : The Divide
Male Posts : 20

PostSubject: Looking for a host and someone to help with a server   Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello all! Im not a new member on this site as some of you may know me already. But i also have made a few servers in the past. As of right now the only trouble i get into is hosting. I cannot host a server myself.

I want to start a new project that means new server all together. But with that i need help from trustworthy people. Im also looking for someone who can host a server and has education in helping with servers. I am willing to pay...But i am a full time college student so pay is a bit tight bu i always come around and pay people when expected. I start working part time soon so there will be pay but dont expect tons of money.. If anyones intrested my discord is Ex0rcist#7978 the 0 is a zero btw.. Or simply message me on here~ Thank you for your time and reading this i hope to hear from someone soon.
Back to top Go down
chevy_cheetah

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a host and someone to help with a server   Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello Kagedalion,
I can model and rig. If you're interested message me on deviantart: https://chevy-cheetah.deviantart.com/
Pay would be nice so if you're interested we may discuss that and on the models you're looking for.

Looking forward to work with you,
~The Cheetah
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 985

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a host and someone to help with a server   Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:01 am

I host, I do not do it for free. The price is 15$ a month, Server would be online 24/7 unless my internet for some reason went out. I am also online 24/7 for you to get a hold of me if you need something for the server. I also do not require to be an admin/mod or have any game benefits.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a host and someone to help with a server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: