HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Mod and Admins Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mollyakie

Game username : MollyAkie
Server : Alia World - Co-Owner
Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:11 am

Heya!

Alia World needs some capably Admins and Mods here is link --> http://alia-world.proboards.com/thread/98/mod-admin-applications-open?page=1&scrollTo=360

We are Anime It server, we will have some new anime models and cool anime maps, but we want help, cuz 90% staff team are offline and we will soon rebuilding staff team so Owner will be changed and some Admins and Mods too.

This Application will end 19.8.2018!

Thank you for read! ~  I love you
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 510

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 am

Hello!

Since you have your forum set that only people who register can see any of it...

Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about your server?

What's been done so far, what's been updated, what's been added? Got any screenshots you can show us of new things?

Also...your application date ends...next year? Is it meant to be open for a whole year or...?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Valarauker

Game username : ReaperOfGlass
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:58 am

Found the trailer for the server here:
https://youtu.be/jAdYZGcbUfk

However, this trailer offers no spoilers of upcoming content, and no preview of actual game progress which is more than disappointing. Although a very neat forum design, I've noticed some music usage that I'm not quite sure is even permitted to be used, but sounds similar to Attack on Titan. If I'm wrong, then I apologise in advance.

As far as I've browsed in the forums, which is very little, I have seen no progress/screenshots/spoilers whatsoever, and having to register was rather off-putting in itself.
Back to top Go down
mollyakie

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:26 pm

Valarauker wrote:
Found the trailer for the server here:
https://youtu.be/jAdYZGcbUfk

However, this trailer offers no spoilers of upcoming content, and no preview of actual game progress which is more than disappointing. Although a very neat forum design, I've noticed some music usage that I'm not quite sure is even permitted to be used, but sounds similar to Attack on Titan. If I'm wrong, then I apologise in advance.

As far as I've browsed in the forums, which is very little, I have seen no progress/screenshots/spoilers whatsoever, and having to register was rather off-putting in itself.

There is no screenshots of game, cuz noone ca't build a server and host it thats why we need some help of any admins and such so they can help us to be online next year so we can add some screenshots to it, but i am not the owner of the server i didn't have this idea so u must ask someone else (ex. SpeedyDark) cuz i am only co owner and i am here only few months and SpeedDrk have some awesome ideas and such, but we want only help with it so thats why we have this Application (we have Hoster SpeedypDark, but we don't have tht build)

Last edited by mollyakie on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mollyakie

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:29 pm

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Hello!

Since you have your forum set that only people who register can see any of it...

Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about your server?

What's been done so far, what's been updated, what's been added? Got any screenshots you can show us of new things?

Also...your application date ends...next year? Is it meant to be open for a whole year or...?

Okay what's have been done.. nothing much, but we are trying our best, but when we don't have build we acn't do anything much and what i was texting earlier there is no screenshots of the game, cuz we can't build it (Kiraki - Owner - was trying to build it but nothing) so thats why we need help, sorry if it's nonunderstanding, just we try everything and nothing came up... pale

Edit: And about that application Yea it will be open till next year ^^ or when we will have capably staff team
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:32 pm

You can make a Loopback server, you dont need to host it for that.
Back to top Go down
kewlkiera
®
®

Game username : kewlkiera
Server : WoD:K (Owner)
Female Posts : 82
Location : Canada. Drinking maple syrup and riding moose 24/7.

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:17 pm

Uhhh I get a white screen after the login on the forum when I was trying to see what it looked like? Not sure if that's just me but it's an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://worldofdenuo.boards.net
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:59 pm

So you:

[x] haven't got an up and running server (ie: need a host)
[x] haven't got anything produced to show from a simple loopback (ie: need a coder)
[x] haven't got even models to show there's work actively being done? (ie: need a modeler/rigger/animator)

Honey, you don't need admins or mods. Those are for a running server to monitor your players. What you're looking for is design team members.

I'm linking this thread about serverless staff hoarding....again.

I get that not everyone can understand code, modeling, or hosting right away. I didn't know all that stuff either, once upon a time. But thanks to the resources here at KITO, I learned them. And, spoiler alert, you and the other co-owner can too! By simply sticking around and reading tutorials, code snippets, and the ilk. It's no quick process, but what you learn can never be un-learned.

Quite honestly, server owners that do at least 50% their own work for their servers...those are the games I'm more inclined to check out. Those are the servers that survive longer than a month online. Dragon's Den, Land of the Wolves, Wolf Soul (rip), Aroessa, Impressive World, Dawn of Eternity, Last Moon, Impressive Space, Azoptaos. All great, long lasting servers who's owners/co-owners produce 50% or more of their work.
Back to top Go down
mollyakie

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Hamilton wrote:
So you:

[x] haven't got an up and running server (ie: need a host)
[x] haven't got anything produced to show from a simple loopback (ie: need a coder)
[x] haven't got even models to show there's work actively being done? (ie: need a modeler/rigger/animator)

Honey, you don't need admins or mods. Those are for a running server to monitor your players. What you're looking for is design team members.

I'm linking this thread about serverless staff hoarding....again.

I get that not everyone can understand code, modeling, or hosting right away. I didn't know all that stuff either, once upon a time. But thanks to the resources here at KITO, I learned them. And, spoiler alert, you and the other co-owner can too! By simply sticking around and reading tutorials, code snippets, and the ilk. It's no quick process, but what you learn can never be un-learned.

Quite honestly, server owners that do at least 50% their own work for their servers...those are the games I'm more inclined to check out. Those are the servers that survive longer than a month online. Dragon's Den, Land of the Wolves, Wolf Soul (rip), Aroessa, Impressive World, Dawn of Eternity, Last Moon, Impressive Space, Azoptaos. All great, long lasting servers who's owners/co-owners produce 50% or more of their work.

Okay we have hoster, but only the build we don't have and hoster (SpeedyDark) Said she ask her friend for that build and we will learn from him. SO we will have that build (we talk about it today) and i will be Admin, cuz i am not that skilled for Co owner stuff, so i just do this post cuz I and SpeedyDark have permission for that.
I can model, rigg is only problem i have
Kiraki know animations, but she si now busy so thats why we have Applications till next year.
So we have hoster and we will have build only to learn so thats why we want admin if i'll be specific someone who can put models to game (that's all we wanna have)

- Anyway sorry for my english i am not english speaker.
- I know it's hard to do server i was in like 3 servers and only ONE got online (Creature Island) i was asking owner of CI if she will help us, BUT she forgot everything about IT servers and now she is busy so..
- I know we don't have ANYTHING, we only want start the server so we can do small updates and such...

Last edited by mollyakie on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mollyakie

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 pm

kewlkiera wrote:
Uhhh I get a white screen after the login on the forum when I was trying to see what it looked like? Not sure if that's just me but it's an issue.

Try to open it in Microsoft Edge
Back to top Go down
mollyakie

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:35 pm

GlaciaTheWolf wrote:
You can make a Loopback server, you dont need to host it for that.

Never heard of it can u text me on discord? (ʍolly ɐĸιǝ ✩モリー明恵✩ ~#1031) I am in your Discord Server
Back to top Go down
kewlkiera
®
®

Game username : kewlkiera
Server : WoD:K (Owner)
Female Posts : 82
Location : Canada. Drinking maple syrup and riding moose 24/7.

PostSubject: Re: Mod and Admins Needed   Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 am

mollyakie wrote:
kewlkiera wrote:

Try to open it in Microsoft Edge
Uhh I don't have Windows 10 and I'm not about to upgrade my 8 just to see one site heh...
Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
http://worldofdenuo.boards.net

Mod and Admins Needed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: