HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Impressive Title Server Amino!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SaidTheSky

Game username : Vuludo/SaidTheSky
Server : Beyond Eternity & Ethereal (Moderator), Aoi Tenshi
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:00 pm

Impressive Title Amino!

hey guys! I have created an Amino dedicated to Impressive Title and
its servers!

What is Amino?

Amino is a mobile social platform where you can join user created aminos,
each one dedicated to different topics. The topics can range from games, beliefs, hobbies,
and even fandoms!

Here you can:
- Post your creations from your phone such as
presets, models, textures, ETC
-Advertise your server!
-Get a chance to be featured!
-Post WIPs of your server
-Make public chats
-Talk with others
-Check in everyday and level up

And right now, curator applications are open!

Link: http://aminoapps.com/c/impressive-title-server-amino

Amino is only on mobile, so you'll have to download the app on your
phone to join!

Back to top Go down
http://vuludo.deviantart.com/
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:55 pm

So...everything the you can already do with the forum and discord but without it being cross platform?

I mean, points for originality. At least it's not another forum. I just don't really see the point of spreading the user base. It's already splitting at the seams from all the different servers.
Back to top Go down
SaidTheSky

Game username : Vuludo/SaidTheSky
Server : Beyond Eternity & Ethereal (Moderator), Aoi Tenshi
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:48 am

Every amino created by users is available for anyone to join as long as the owner allows everyone to join without approval being needed for each user.
But yeah I see what you're saying
Back to top Go down
http://vuludo.deviantart.com/
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Someone on Dragon's Den asked me if DD was on Amino and I said I'd prefer if it wasn't. That's what DD's forum is for, y'know?

So yeah, please don't include DD in anything you're doing with Amino. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:03 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Someone on Dragon's Den asked me if DD was on Amino and I said I'd prefer if it wasn't. That's what DD's forum is for, y'know?

So yeah, please don't include DD in anything you're doing with Amino. Thanks!

Unsure if you've ever used an Amino so I'll just try to describe it a little in case? ;v;

I'm thinking the difference between an Amino & a Forum is that the amino is easier to talk to others on. (And intensely more mobile friendly) This Amino (I'm assuming) is not solely for advertising nor posting other user's works so I doubt they'd post anything about DD unless a random user was asking to find friends or host a meet up? (which the admins of said "IT" amino would have no say in. Unless there was a ban on mentioning DD at all *shrug* That's up to you and the Amino owner!)
So no need to worry! :3

I like the idea! It's like a community based thing where users are free to chat and discuss things about Imrpessive Title or remember the memories of the old game itself.

However I feel like you should add more ideas to it. As at the moment it seems like just a more mobile-friendly version of KITO. :p

Yes I understand this weeks old but throwing my two cents in ^^ ~
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:54 am

Someone downvoted me? Pfft, whatever for? A legitimate request? Feelin' the hate here.

Okay, what I meant was I don't want people thinking it's affiliated with Dragon's Den. Unlike a lot of servers DD is family friendly and has no affiliations. If bad stuff went down on this Amino or people were definitely being NSFW or just terrible behaviour then it trickles back to the servers. I don't care if DD players go somewhere to hang out, chat, post some work etc. but this Amino is gonna be pretty open, yeah? Do you understand what I'm getting at?

The only time DD should be advertised anywhere etc. is if Lazy or myself do it ourselves. So if someone makes a thing about DD on Amino then it wasn't us, likely does not have permission from us to be there and so should not exist. I know an Amino can have sections - I just don't want one done for DD, okie dokie? That's it. That's my huge, evil request.

I honestly don't see the point of it though. We've had a number of people spring up with things for IT across different platforms where people could chat. The few I know of honestly didn't last long - the ones that do are server forums or server chat groups, like DD's player group on Discord, or KITO here.

Uh...you do know there is a KITO Discord group, right? Really great place to post art, ideas or just chat...basically everything mentioned in the first post except for 'level up'. (It's mobile friendly too!)

So yeah. I get the idea, but...it's already done, y'know?

Downvote me all you like, I'm just giving my opinion as everyone is entitled to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:34 am

No that seems perfectly alright to me! Just tried to explain the "Amino" a bit more. :p
I use Amino for other things - probably why I prefer it over a lot of other things as well.

Also if anyone was to honestly think that an Amino's staff was in any way related to DD (or any other server for that matter)'s staff. They'd be.. well to be blunt very dumb or naive.

There is an Overwatch amino but I highly doubt any of the actual blizzard employees work/volunteer for the Overwatch amino as well. And I don't think they'd immediately blame Blizzard for the Amino's faults. (as again amino staff =/= other group's staff) *used as an example!*

But that's just my own opinion of it I suppose ! :3 I understand wanting to be separate.
And no I did not know of a KITO discord? Was it advertised and I just missed it?
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:16 am

I get that there's a lot of fan group stuff out there that has no official presence with whatever it represents. Lazy and I just like keeping DD to DD and KITO is all. Someone started up a Wikia about DD a while back with drop lists, critter locations etc. - the posting of which is against our rules. Thankfully they shut it down when we asked, but yeah...

Here's the KITO Discord thread for you~

http://www.kitopen.com/t5046-official-kito-discord-chat
Back to top Go down
xX SashaLea Xx

Server : Private
Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Impressive Title Server Amino!!   Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:02 am

+1 for creativity
Back to top Go down

Impressive Title Server Amino!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top