HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Need some help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namina

PostSubject: Need some help   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 pm

So hello! I just created today my first server for my private use, I really fast noticed that, I can't spawn any critters/pets/animals. I using normal comand to spawn any animals, then send it and here goes nothing confused confused I really don't know what I have to do, any suggestions? I really need ur help guys. I'm an newbie to Kito things so please reply things what I have to do step by step.
sorry for my bad english tho ...
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:45 pm

First, your in the wrong section this section is dedicated to online server
Second, you should look by yourself, your question has already been answered and there is tutorial dedicated to this case in the tutorial section.

Before posting anything make sure you are posting in the right section and that your question wasn't answered yet.

And of course before creating your own server, you should consider on moderating or helping other server for experiences. Because it is too earlier for you right now since your asking very basic question that a server owner should know.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Witacha this person seems new to KITO, perhaps they haven't noticed the Tutorial threads. A lot of people "alike" ourselves have made mistakes in posting in the wrong threads many, many times.

Namina was asking for help and we should link her to the Tutorial thread, anywho- no disrespect you're right in what you've said here.

Namina, you may go ahead and click that world/global button up the top of your screen that is animated here on KITO near the title, you may type in a phrase related issue such as "critters not spawning" and you should see a list of things spring up, if nothing matches your issue then make a new thread, stating your problem- like you did here and it should get answered within the next 48 hours. You should really consider learning the basics of KITO rules AND game rules before mastering your own game, a creation like this which is your own takes time and dedication. Many of these servers in the Online section which are completed and fully functioning have taken months and even years, of creativity in order to gain an audience.

Though your issue is because you haven't "admined" yourself in your game, this is ALL listed in the KITO server guide, check the top 4 threads you'll find it somewhere in there scattered, if not ask for it in the Help/Support section.

Kind regards, Skyelight.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:34 pm

I completly disagree, when you sign up to a forum you read the rules, you explore by yourself before asking questions. This is common sense. What they are doing is asking for help when they didn't even look for the rules or even read anything on the forum.
Which is disrespectful to the administrator who made those rules for newbies.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
https://shizainu.deviantart.com
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Witacha, KITO is a huge website. I highly doubt Namina was even able to locate the rules, there are MANY clustered threads lounging around that still need rearranging. I bet HALF of the community haven't read the rules, this isn't Namina's fault if they struggle with understanding we need to direct him/her and let them know "nicely" that there are tutorials and rules linked to this, such as asking certain questions when there are existing threads or posting in the wrong sections.

It's not disrespectful to the Administrators at all, in all fairness I'll throw my hands in the air; I don't read the rules half of the time, because everyone knows how to behave. Rules are in place to follow, not worship it's not disrespectful at all. I'm sure you've got threads dating back to when you were a newbie and confused about certain things, even if you posted in the correct area everybody has questions, allow some mistakes Witacha.

Also the rules aren't for newbies, they are in place for ALL community members so the website remains friendly to everyone. Most rules state the same things over and over, I'm pretty sure Namina knows how to behave, she doesn't seem disrespectful at all.

Again, no drama just stating the obvious. If you disagree then you disagree, however we've all made mistakes like this- heck. I did over a year ago, I posted my WIP server into the landing area, that was a dead mistake. Why are people so negative all the time when people make mistakes? We should help eachother like Tsezar did, giving out links. Everyone is expected to do everything on their own now, even when they are still fairly new. I remember when I had my first Hamachi server, I had little to 0 players online most of the time and I was such an amateur and people were happy to help. To me, now it seems everyone is sick and tired of helping out, even dropping a link to direct them to their issue is almost impossible to see now a-days. How are we expected to learn unless we're guided in the right direction? Following guides sometimes is more confusing for some people, they would rather somebody explain it manually, there is nothing wrong with this at all.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:31 pm

You know why we are angry at these kind of behavour?
Because we have replied and made thread even a search buttom for the people who needs "help"
They just need to give a look at the forum, read and they'll notice that their question has been answered

We are not in a kindergarten people here won't hold your hand and link you to everything since we have already threads that explain everything how? well the search buttom

They don't know how to spawn animal, click on the search bottom and write "spawn"
http://www.kitopen.com/search?mode=searchbox&search_keywords=spawn&show_results=topics

boom results was it difficult ? i don't think so.
I may look bad but i'm just telling the truth, the new people on KITO wouldn't bother to read anything, i mean why would they do that? people will give them what they want! i mean what's the point of making tons of thread making a search buttom a FAQ thread when there's a way to make a topic and ask question already answered?  Wink it is called lazyness

And yes i did that too because i didn't even bother to look at the forum and read anything, because i was stupid and clueless. And the people of KITO reminded me that i was doing a mistake here and because of that i've grown and matured.

Oh by the way when someone make a topic the person need to state their problem on the title correctly not just "i need help".
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:57 pm

You are very right in what you're saying.

I simply stated a nicer approach for you to speak to Namina in, she probably felt a little targeted if it was her first time here on KITO, which it appears to be.

Perhaps she doesn't know how to use the search bar, or maybe she didn't see it? People make these mistakes and whatever the mistake was it doesn't matter because Tsezar linked her to the correct area to sort her problem out. No you're right we aren't in Kindergarten, I was simply stating the obvious about people needing help. People sometimes can't find the links they need, I have faced quite a few issues over the last week in trying to find certain things I've come across before, like we've said everybody makes mistakes and we have all matured, you have and so have I. Namina may be underage and is completely new to KITO, being underage and making a server is so common nowadays so I completely understand why this would irritate already present members, if they are asking the same questions over and over- I get that. I just felt as if maybe we should of given a link and that was it, she could of done the rest herself and the Admin's could of removed this thread.

In addition to this, laziness is quite a common thing for new users but then who isn't slightly lazy nowadays? You're not seeming cruel at all, you're pointing out the obvious and I was just trying to give a better response to Namina so she is able to go about the rest on her own, which I'm sure she will now she's been given all of the information she needs.

Thank you for the reply, hopefully Namina will now understand the regulations of KITO and where to post for the future if her questions aren't answered.

No arguments here, no drama, sorted.
I love you
Back to top Go down

Need some help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: