HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Any English speaking Impressive Space Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sleeping-creep

Game username : pigskiin
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:53 pm

I love impressive space,the servers very beautiful but its really difficult to find anyone that speaks english,it'd be cool to find a few and maybe make a discord or skype chat so that people could stay in contact sense there are no forums for the people that speak english.

Last edited by sleeping-creep on Mon May 01, 2017 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Mon May 01, 2017 12:58 am

impressive elements isn't online yet, i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Mon May 01, 2017 1:38 am

There is Primordious (thats not even out yet) and yes there has been lots of developer drama with my IT serve because I cant code, but I'm gonna compile and host the server on my own and I will do it when im not very busy.

Primordious is a Canadian IT server, so we speak English and French.

We also have a discord for those  who wanna join.

heres the forum:
Primordious.freeforums.net

Edit: I thought this was for English speaking IT servers sorry. I speak English, but I don't play IE because its not out yet.
Back to top Go down
sleeping-creep

Game username : pigskiin
Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Mon May 01, 2017 1:57 am

Sorry everyone i meant impressive space,ha that was a embarrassing mistake Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Mon May 01, 2017 11:15 am

Greywolf8888 wrote:
There is Primordious (thats not even out yet) and yes there has been lots of developer drama with my IT serve because I cant code, but I'm gonna compile and host the server on my own and I will do it when im not very busy.

Primordious is a Canadian IT server, so we speak English and French.

We also have a discord for those  who wanna join.

heres the forum:
Primordious.freeforums.net

Edit: I thought this was for English speaking IT servers sorry.  I speak English, but I don't play IE because its not out yet.

and french??? : 0
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Yes.

Also I play Impressive Space, my user is darkstorm or something, I forgot

I speak English on IS
Back to top Go down
YuikaFur

Game username : didneyworl
Server : Impressive Space, Okami No Tochi
Female Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Sat May 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Yes, I'm someone who plays IS and speaks English (it's my second language). But I don't really talk in the chats that much. But if you want to find me ingame, I'm didneyworl.
Back to top Go down
DarkRav3n

Game username : DarkRav3n
Server : Call me Dark,Otto or Viper
Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:19 pm

sleeping-creep wrote:
I love impressive space,the servers very beautiful but its really difficult to find anyone that speaks english,it'd be cool to find a few and maybe make a discord or skype chat so that people could stay in contact sense there are no forums for the people that speak english.

Yes i started playing Impressive Space recently and i agree with you that its hard to find English speaking players, i have skype and i do digital art so would be cool to draw together and share it after lol i used to do that with a group of people but we all lost contact and all. So yeah i have skype if you want to add me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any English speaking Impressive Space Players   

Back to top Go down

Any English speaking Impressive Space Players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: