HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

My server in progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MegaSuperFreak8

Server : The-Wild-Dogs {OWNER}
Female Posts : 100

PostSubject: My server in progress   Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:19 pm

Now, note, I have been in making of the previous game the last two years, but due to resetting my computer, all progress has been lost because I had no other choice when my computer crashed. I have gotten far in the previous games as to models, textures, prey, items, etc. But here in the current one, all I have gotten so far was retextures, new items, and new markings.

I actually have two new markings I have made, but I don't show them here, I have retextured the minimap arrow to a small wolf like icon, and the cursor is a wolf head. :3 I just wanted to remove the feline models, as this is a canine based server, but I've tried to add canine heads, but they don't show up. This game is in progress and is only 3 days old. It will be done in near future, but I do need staff.

All I can do is retexture, model and place items, prey, markings and etc. ingame. I'm trying to learn how to make maps, but that's quite a lot to learn. So I need coders, map makers, designers, music makers, texture's, etc. I will pay any staff member for whatever they do. Smile)

So this is the link to my forum:

http://the-wild-dogs.freeforums.net/

If you intend to sign up for applications, please do applications via "Staff Applications" in the board. I will not accept messages currently (:

And it will take lots of money to make this game, so I'd appreciate the help!
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: My server in progress   Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:43 pm

Good stuff! Sorry to hear you lost all of that progress years ago, it happens to the best of us honestly. I wish you the best of luck, the birth of a canine server isn't the easiest considering lots of new models need to be created in order to keep things unique, I'm very happy to join your forum to watch the progress, however if you need assistance I'd gladly give you coding advice, I know a little coding myself but as of now I am unable to Staff you since I have 2 games of my own, as WIP's!

The very best of luck on this game, if you have any questions feel free to message me on your forum, I will register and sign in now.

Kind regards, Skyelight.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: My server in progress   Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:19 pm

So about the heads not showing up,
In gameconfig.h, you have to increase the number next to where it says "#define GMAXHEADS", and also rename the head models themselves (only rename the .mesh files, NOT the .skeleton files) to be like "head4, head5, head6, head7" otherwise I don't know why they wouldn't be showing up.
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: My server in progress   Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Well the GUI honestly makes every server unquie! It looks pretty good so far
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My server in progress   

Back to top Go down