HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

looking for someone who actually knows how to code

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:07 am

howdy!im zin
im looking for someone who actually knows how to code so i stop setting the entire game on fire whenever i touch it (im not even joking, im so bad at it to the point where its almost comical, even with the help of tutorials)

since i am the only one working on this (since its still in very early development) i'm cool with either hiring staff or one-off commissions ! (i can only pay through paypal though)

heres a lil list of stuff i was interested in having (im not 100% sure of the it capabilities with some of these and might be misunderstanding how core processes work so some of these might actually be impossible)
Spoiler:

and even though i have a handle of art, modeling, mapping, and rigging, i could always use help :'D
im slowly teaching myself how to animate w blender (but im not very good at it)

i have worked on a team for a semi-similar project in the past but its pretty obvious i wasnt the one who was recruiting people because all im good at writing is story components ftyguhi sorry if this is vague bc management isnt really my strong area :'D im just the guy who draws everything in the background

Last edited by zin on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 510

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:22 pm

If you want to make the start screen prettier that is actually in the GUI overlay, not the compile, and can be done via material file, not code. :3
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1197

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 pm

"shops, quests, monies, all the stuff the cool kids want
-(possibly) leveling??"

This will cost you around 100$_200$ ^^ 100% functionnal at this price.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Witacha wrote:
"shops, quests, monies, all the stuff the cool kids want
-(possibly) leveling??"

This will cost you around 100$_200$ ^^ 100% functionnal at this price.

ah thanks for the 'reality check' of sorts :0!!i am usually over-ambitious because i get lots of ideas so it's nice to know the actual cost of something like that !
id still aim for eventually adding smthng like that but definitely not at the stage of development

[quote="obeythefist"]"If you want to make the start screen prettier that is actually in the GUI overlay, not the compile, and can be done via material file, not code. :3"

by that i meant re-arranging things andmaybe adding more overlays to make it look different :0 ive already done an overhaul of the gui graphics but the existing layout just. bugs me for somereason i gotta learn to write things more specifically

Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 974

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Mea_WolfenX

Game username : Mea_WolfenX
Server : Souls Of Legacy
Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 am

I Do Simple Things... But For DA Points Only.
http://www.kitopen.com/t4846-mea-s-commission-board
Back to top Go down
http://SoulsOfLegacy.boards.net

looking for someone who actually knows how to code
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: