HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

looking for someone who actually knows how to code

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:07 am

howdy!im zin
im looking for someone who actually knows how to code so i stop setting the entire game on fire whenever i touch it (im not even joking, im so bad at it to the point where its almost comical, even with the help of tutorials)

since i am the only one working on this (since its still in very early development) i'm cool with either hiring staff or one-off commissions ! (i can only pay through paypal though)

heres a lil list of stuff i was interested in having (im not 100% sure of the it capabilities with some of these and might be misunderstanding how core processes work so some of these might actually be impossible)
Spoiler:

and even though i have a handle of art, modeling, mapping, and rigging, i could always use help :'D
im slowly teaching myself how to animate w blender (but im not very good at it)

i have worked on a team for a semi-similar project in the past but its pretty obvious i wasnt the one who was recruiting people because all im good at writing is story components ftyguhi sorry if this is vague bc management isnt really my strong area :'D im just the guy who draws everything in the background

Last edited by zin on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:22 pm

If you want to make the start screen prettier that is actually in the GUI overlay, not the compile, and can be done via material file, not code. :3
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1206

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 pm

"shops, quests, monies, all the stuff the cool kids want
-(possibly) leveling??"

This will cost you around 100$_200$ ^^ 100% functionnal at this price.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Witacha wrote:
"shops, quests, monies, all the stuff the cool kids want
-(possibly) leveling??"

This will cost you around 100$_200$ ^^ 100% functionnal at this price.

ah thanks for the 'reality check' of sorts :0!!i am usually over-ambitious because i get lots of ideas so it's nice to know the actual cost of something like that !
id still aim for eventually adding smthng like that but definitely not at the stage of development

[quote="obeythefist"]"If you want to make the start screen prettier that is actually in the GUI overlay, not the compile, and can be done via material file, not code. :3"

by that i meant re-arranging things andmaybe adding more overlays to make it look different :0 ive already done an overhaul of the gui graphics but the existing layout just. bugs me for somereason i gotta learn to write things more specifically

Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1008

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Mea_WolfenX

Game username : Mea_WolfenX
Server : Souls Of Legacy
Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:24 am

I Do Simple Things... But For DA Points Only.
http://www.kitopen.com/t4846-mea-s-commission-board
Back to top Go down
http://SoulsOfLegacy.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for someone who actually knows how to code   

Back to top Go down

looking for someone who actually knows how to code
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: