HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

New Free Host!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrChris

Game username : MrChris
Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: New Free Host!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:10 am

This is totally free 24/7 hosting any additional info please contact me on Skype please pm Skype name and as far as server goes only downtime it will need is for updates or maintenance

Last edited by MrChris on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThylaSteve

Game username : Steve
Server : It's a secret (for now)
Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: New Free Host!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:02 am

People looking for hosts might be hesitant to trust your service, as your account is completely empty. I think you should at least state how you know about KITO, or what your connections are to Impressive Title.
Back to top Go down
MrChris

Game username : MrChris
Male Posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Free Host!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:37 pm

a friend told me about kito and used to play impressive title i play on servers here and their
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: New Free Host!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Another add is about Downtime. Like does your computer update often? Does the server have to be offline at certain hours?

When users search for hosts, they're often searching for responseable people who respond quickly. How often are you available? Stuff like these are also things you should add other then "free host!" Introduce yourself since you are new. And welcome to KITO. I wish you luck on your services.

~Vero
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: New Free Host!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:49 pm

Your post is very sparse. You're new and the members here know virtually nothing about you, even with you saying a friend told you about KITO and that you play on a few servers. Welcome to KITO by the way!

Being a host is a huge responsibility and it means the server owner has to trust you 100% as you will end up with all of that server's database.

You will be in charge of all the player files, fixing problems, adding/removing staff powers, adding/removing presets, possibly checking accounts and recovering passwords. Maybe more, including dealing with items and pets.

Are you up for all of that?

Do you know how IT servers work? Have you ever made your own or hosted before? Can you set up your router/modem and configure things properly to host a server? Do you have a stable internet connection, a computer that can run 24/7 and a static IP address?

Sorry for all the questions, but you've literally stating nothing. I suggest you modify your post to state exactly what you are willing to do as a hoster and where you draw your boundaries and also if you are qualified to host.

~Obey~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net

New Free Host!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: