HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Apoc Unbound is looking for staff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Apoc Unbound is looking for staff!   Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Hello! AU(Apoc Unbound) Is in a need of some staff to help assist us with creating the server. We currently need:

-A few more mods, maybe one or two active ones, or more if we can.
-Design team(Map-makers, Modelers, and Texture Artists we kind of have none of those and me and Truth can't do this ourselves. Some extra hands will be greatly towards us!

The server is currently up, we are ready to begin staff testing and fixing the server up to what we want. Everything is ready and all setup. We just need staff to help us get the server done quicker. If you are interested into joining AU you can Click this link to view our website.

We aren't looking for commissions, or paying staff members. We are looking for staff who are willing to help us. Not in it for the payment. Isn't that what staff are for? So please do not post with asking for payment. If we wish to commission anyone we will do it when we have money to do so.

The server is about an apocalypse. That's what Apoc is short for, we plan to make some scary maps and hopefully scary looking prey as well. We have so much set in store for AU. Our theme is Apocalypse. The lore will be set soon and we're working hard to get things ready for a final release one day. Smile Thank you to anyone who is reading this post and we hope you join our forums and/or become a staff member. We really want to see this server grow! If you have any questions you can PM me on the forums or on KITO and I'll gladly reply. Previews of the game so far had been posted on the forums. Feel free to check those out!
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Apoc Unbound is looking for staff!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:46 am

Bump~ Looking for Staff still. Progress on the forum has been updated a bit back, showing some of the new stuff. More progress updates to be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Kay

Game username : V-Version - Kay
Server : Ross: Flowery Path (OWNER) Kybrid Pawz (GLOBAL MOD) Impressive Shadows (CO-OWNER)
Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Apoc Unbound is looking for staff!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello Vero!
I know I'm not the best, but I've learned how to pass Sculptris models to Blender, currently I'm trying to learn how to rig them. Probably I could help a bit bit texturing too!
Back to top Go down
http://ross-it.freeforums.net

Apoc Unbound is looking for staff!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: