HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 
 

 problem With Critters spawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KyenTheDragon

avatar

Game username : Kyen
Server : Kybrid Pawz
Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-09-06
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:14 am

Hello people i got a problem, when i spawn critters i can see them for one sec and they poof really fast, anyone know why? no one spawn in the maps and drawpoints too, ijust get lag because they spawn and poof
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™
avatar

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 am

They 'poof really fast'? How do you mean? They just vanish into thin air? Or run away really fast?

How many polys does your critter have and what is its MaxSpeed in the cd1 file?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
KyenTheDragon

avatar

Game username : Kyen
Server : Kybrid Pawz
Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-09-06
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:36 pm

they does not run they just poof in the air, and they are slowy when they run
Back to top Go down
Veronique

avatar

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 pm

KyenTheDragon wrote:
they does not run they just poof in the air, and they are slowy when they run

Did you change anything recently with the prey files? Is it default IT prey or new prey?
Back to top Go down
chevy_cheetah

avatar

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 286
Join date : 2015-02-15
Location : Everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello. Kyen has four prey models. I didn't model these although I did rig them. When I test these prey models in my client they do not poof.

Arlo has 3311 polygons.
A dinosaur has 21697 polys.
A dragon has 588 Vertices and 937 Faces.
And another dino has 13122 Vertices and 25928 Faces.
Back to top Go down
KyenTheDragon

avatar

Game username : Kyen
Server : Kybrid Pawz
Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-09-06
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Veronique wrote:
KyenTheDragon wrote:
they does not run they just poof in the air, and they are slowy when they run

Did you change anything recently with the prey files? Is it default IT prey or new prey?

I put them in ''critters'' note pad but later i remove them and i put them now in separated notepads, but the poofs still haps with all prey, also the drawpoints.
Back to top Go down
Veronique

avatar

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm

KyenTheDragon wrote:
Veronique wrote:
KyenTheDragon wrote:
they does not run they just poof in the air, and they are slowy when they run

Did you change anything recently with the prey files? Is it default IT prey or new prey?

I put them in ''critters'' note pad but later i remove them and i put them now in separated notepads, but the poofs still haps with all prey, also the drawpoints.

Critters? You're supposed to put them into the CD2 file to put them into maps.
Back to top Go down
KyenTheDragon

avatar

Game username : Kyen
Server : Kybrid Pawz
Posts : 43
Join date : 2015-09-06
Location : Puerto Rico

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:58 pm

i dont want them spawn in maps, i want when i spawn them can see them because when i /spoon Earthshaker or other animal the the chat say i spawned it but i cant see it, only one time and poof in the air
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™
avatar

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-09-07
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:30 am

Perhaps if you could record a video of what happens? It's very tricky to understand what you mean otherwise as it doesn't sound like a problem anyone else has had.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
lazyzim

™
avatar

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 740
Join date : 2011-11-27

PostSubject: Re: problem With Critters spawn   Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:04 am

Misspinker wrote:
Hello. Kyen has four prey models. I didn't model these although I did rig them. When I test these prey models in my client they do not poof.

Arlo has 3311 polygons.
A dinosaur has 21697 polys.
A dragon has 588 Vertices and 937 Faces.
And another dino has 13122 Vertices and 25928 Faces.

Your poly count is a "tad" high. Add a few trees and rocks and a player character with few items and particles then it's major crash time.
Back to top Go down
 
problem With Critters spawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: