HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

I miss the Old Impressive Title

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inactive (Dead) account

Game username : Darkstorm99398
Server : Many different IT servers.
Female Posts : 112

PostSubject: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Hello , everybody , I just joined , because I loved the old Impressive Title , and its sad that its now gone.

So , the Impressive title server I play is Last moon
(Im willing to play any other impressive title servers)

And its amazing how people made , so many impressive title servers , because , the old one is gone.

Its awesome that theres a forum , called KITO , (this forum) , that talks about Impressive Title , and the Impressive Title servers.

Keep up the great work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:00 am

Yeah, sadly most of the community is gone now Sad it was so much more lively just a couple years ago...
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:27 pm

I also play Impressive Space. , I agree with you , it sad to see impressive title gone :'(
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 pm

someone PM'ed me , to delete my avatar. iDK why they would do that , to me , and i'm new to KITO , and that member was not even a staff member , witch was actually rude , of them , to tell me to remove my avatar.

I am gonna change my avatar as I dont wanna get in trouble with the staff here on KITO
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 am

Added one of my I,T Screenshots at my profile Picture.
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:32 am

Greywolf8888 wrote:
someone PM'ed me , to delete my avatar. iDK why they would do that , to me , and i'm new to KITO , and that member was not even a staff member , witch was actually rude , of them , to tell me to remove my avatar.

I am gonna change my avatar as I dont wanna get in trouble with the staff here on KITO

I PMed you because you are using a screenshot from GROWL, which is my server, and showing off a screenshot which neither belongs to you nor is your character and you have no relations to my server at all, is likely to cause confusion and become misleading if someone else sees it and asks you about it, as it contains an old preview of GROWL's armour and weapons system.

It's not rude, you were rude using it without permission because it's not yours.

I don't have to be a staff member to ask you to stop using something that BELONGS TO ME.

Had you ignored me, or replied saying you wouldn't, I would have contacted a Staff member to have it removed, but since you DID remove it, I said nothing more and moved on, but then you go and complain about it in public.

Don't come onto KITO and pinch things that aren't yours then claim the person who not only calls you out on it but OWNS it is being rude by asking you to remove it. Just don't. And calling it out in public, even if you didn't use my name? That's even lower. Did it not occur to you that I would reply? Shed light on the situation? Make others aware that the 'avatar' you used wasn't yours? That I kindly asked for it's removal?

For the curious, here's my PM, dated Yesterday at 6:57 pm.
ShadoWolfozo PM to Greywolf8888 \"Avatar Removal Request" wrote:
Hi Greywolf8888,

it's come to my attention that the avatar you are using on KITO is an old screenshot from my server, GROWL. I'd like to request you remove the avatar and switch to a different avatar, as neither the server, character, screenshot or content belongs to you and can come across as misleading to others who may see your profile.

Thanks,
Shad

Honestly almost any other non-feature showcase screenshot from GROWL would have been fine, I couldn't care less, it was purely because it would appear misleading.

Lastly, please don't triple post.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:26 pm

Sorry i'm just new to KITO , and I didnt mean to use an avatar that was yours , I only changed my avatar , so I didnt get in trouble

and sorry about the triple post thingy
Back to top Go down
dollguts

Game username : dollguts/dolly/calvin/moonchild
Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:07 am

i have to agree, the impressive title community seems to be fading a bit. gladly there are still a lot of people in its community, not as many as there used to be, though.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:11 am

Very Happy , true. , very true
Back to top Go down
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:23 pm

I miss it dearly as well, even though I was quite young and immature back then. I remember being a part of all these amazing roleplaying groups, good old times. It was an honor to be a part of the old community and I really wish I was able to find my old friends again. Oh well, I am glad people have taken the time to create new exciting servers. It is impressive to see what they come up with. ♥
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:28 am

Thats why its Impressive title , because the servers are impressive.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar01

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:26 pm

I was never around for old Impressive Title or Impressive Title Returns, but I was around when it was just Impressive World, Sanctum of Eventide, and Impressive Elements.

To be honest, KITO was much more active back then. So many of the old members have left/disappeared, that it's not even funny. A few are still here, but I still wonder what happened to everyone else.

I didn't expect to stick around for this long, but I do like the Impressive Title servers.

But one thing I will say- It is incredibly easy to start drama here. If you see any big drama threads, then it's best to just stay out of it. I read it, but I normally don't post.
Back to top Go down
epps

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:10 pm

I miss it very much. I miss the old IT forums,  i rememeber it being really active and like a lot of members posting on there every day lmao. not too long ago I was looking through my old posts on there. I wish I could contact old friends somehow )8
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:04 pm

@Saros: You can probably find majority of them on sites like deviantArt, or some of them may have attached their email or skype to their profiles.

Check their profiles, or perhaps even ask friends of theirs that you do know how to get in contact with and see if they can help you.

Like Meadowstar said, a lot of people have simply left over the past few years and KITO has slowly been declining in both activity and new content (and even servers) as a result.

It would never last forever, the game's beauty is it's relatively easy to learn (with a ton of tutorials, patience and help, etc) ability to overhaul it and with the source being free, making your own game is basically everyone's dream come true. But IT is old. Hell, even FH is old. A lot of people who learned things here have moved on to bigger, better stuff. To be honest I think the rest of us, who have been here since (or almost since) the beginning are only sticking around for nostalgia's sake, where games like IT were our 'childhood' games, games we grew up with, games we learned to modify and make content for, games we made friends on, spent hours collecting so-called rare items and showing them off in the default maps to be the new cool kid (don't deny it, we all did this), etc etc. Become sort of... attached to it, I guess.

But as long as there are people still posting on the forum, running IT servers, etc, etc, KITO will never truly die, nor the IT community.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:46 am

@ShadoWolfozo , and everyone else on this thread I agree with all of you , I miss the old IT and FH is old now (though FH registration is usually closed) , I play Last Moon , as well as Impressive space , and I have no idea why many people left the KITO forums , but if they could I would make an active staff member , if I were , then I could get KITO more active , but its true if people still post here , and people keep making the servers , KITO and IT would never truly die or shut down completly.

btw I love your Profile picture.
Back to top Go down
DavidStrides

Game username : DavidStrides
Server : None
Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:32 am

Greywolf8888 wrote:
@ShadoWolfozo , and everyone else on this thread I agree with all of you , I miss the old IT and FH is old now (though FH registration is usually closed) , I play Last Moon , as well as Impressive space , and I have no idea why many people left the KITO forums , but if they could I would make an active staff member , if I were , then I could get KITO more active , but its true if people still post here , and people keep making the servers , KITO and IT would never truly die or shut down completly.

btw I love your Profile picture.

Honestly having KITO be more active doesn't mean you should be a staff member, nothing against you of course, this is in general for everyone. Yes, KITO isn't as active as it used to be, I've seen the decline myself, but the people here who work hard to help others make ITs or show off the ITs they made, I believe, is enough to keep people active on this forum. ITs were very popular before but now a days it's declining as I've noticed as well, but that's going to happen. Nothing lasts forever and it's good to think about that when an IT you love/like or a different game you love/like comes to an end.

But of course I miss the old ITs as well, nothing beats a good original but I've seen several ITs that came along a while after the older ones that were quite great and I was fond of. I don't have much time for ITs anymore, every now and then I'll come onto KITO and check out what new things people have done and sometimes I do check out the newer ITs to get a feel for what they've added but other than that I've mostly moved on. I believe a lot of the older IT members have done the same, it can be good to move on sometimes, even if it leaves some who have stayed with a bad taste in their mouth. New experiences (or life experiences) can change a lot on if members stay or not, which is why I generally keep an open mind about ITs that have gone or are close to leaving along with older members who have or are leaving as well. Just my thought on that.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:14 am

yes that's very true I had a game I truly love called Monkey Quest , and on my birthday , Monkey Quest shut down , and came to an end , no one heard or seen anything about Monkey quest again.
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:12 am

when none replies on my thread , or when everyone dissappears :'(
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:45 am

Everyone is busy with life
You can't always expect people to reply to your thread
I learnt that the hard way..

Try not to double post as it is a way to spam.

*Not trying to mini mod here just saying*
Back to top Go down
KittyKylo

Game username : KittyKylo
Server : N/A
Female Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:46 pm

The memories! I remember playing IT when it first came out. I played FeralHeart+ more though.
Back to top Go down
http://xkittykylo.deviantart.com/
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:07 pm

@TheWolfLover sorry

@Kitty , Feral Heart registration is never open , but its true , we all miss Impressive Title Smile
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:31 am

Yes well the oIT is now a distant memory. Those who were involved in it are now all grown up and have other interests. Those of us who just got old and never grew up, built games like Dragon's Den off the original source. Even after 18 major updates including the release of playable dragons and horses, after 4 1/2 years (more then twice as long as the original IT game), our player numbers are starting to die off.

Last November 2016 we only had 43,782 connections to the server. Down from the days when we had 80,000 Plus connections. But we will continue on for a while anyway. Always new ideas we want to try out and we kept some of the original maps for nostalgia.

Obey and I have fun still playing it even if it is dated in it's engine. We continue to learn new tricks to doing stuff. Our current player base still have fun and new servers keep popping up so I think there is enough of the old IT still out there for everyone to enjoy.

Merry Christmas to all.
~LazyZim~
Back to top Go down
Inactive (Dead) account

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:56 pm

true , also I have been trying to get dragons den , but I have to download HUGE files , witch I cant handle , and I really want to play an impressive title server , with dragons , as a playable species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss the Old Impressive Title   

Back to top Go down

I miss the Old Impressive Title
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: