HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Primal Universe looking for a server host 24/7

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mora20

Game username : Mora20
Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Primal Universe looking for a server host 24/7   Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:27 am

I am having troubles figuring it out and using tutorials to compile my own server... I decided I would ask for a server host. If i do find a way to have my own server and able to create it myself (I don't give up easily) then I wont be looking.

Please give examples, and prices.
Back to top Go down
Zilla

Game username : Zilla
Server : None
Female Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Primal Universe looking for a server host 24/7   Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:30 am

Server hosting most of the time costs some sort of currency like DA points or money via PayPal but if you are lucky you might be able to find a free host which is very rare to find. Hosting your own server isn't an easy task. I am not sure if you understand that there are many different steps to hosting your server which can be found Here If you do manage to host thats awesome. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Primal Universe looking for a server host 24/7   Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Zilla is right, As a hoster myself. I would charge 20$ a month at least. Some router's can't host, the first step is to find out if you can! If you need any help I can give you some tips and possibly show you how I host. It may help you if you follow the steps(Aside from your router as it'll be different). I can walk you through steps if you can't figure it yourself.

If you really need a host, You can contact me for details about my pricing and I can host for you. If you need any information to contact me you can:

-PM

-Email(Will give when requested)

-Skype(Will give when requested)

-Any other source you might have that I can register.

Free hosting is not common much anymore. People declare money worth for it. Sometimes it's not exactly free. It does use internet and if you have a data plan for your computer. Then it's not recommended. (I have unlimited Data Wifi at home).

But wait! before you ask questions if your router can host. Make sure you can sign into it(Through browser), and be sure it is host-able. Some tips is to look up: 'How to portforward__(Name of router)'. If you cannot find anything teaching you to portforward then the chances of hosting is slim. Anyone can sign into their router. But not everyone can portforward~bounce

Have a nice day,
-TaintedRhyme  
Back to top Go down

Primal Universe looking for a server host 24/7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Server Hosting-
Jump to: