HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelicFeather

Server : Paw Quest (WIP), Mythical Earth
Female Posts : 53

PostSubject: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:34 am

The Hive
___(|)
<(lll)

Okay, sorry about that. I had to.

Ice Island

I still am working on these and also need to make MANY more maps, then from there convert them all to Paw Quest.

Sea's Shell
(Updated picture.)

New boss map for a Kraken. It looks kinda plain like the others, but I'm hoping the future updates and critters will help. I tried to put some detail but things just didn't look like I hoped. (Hoped was an underwater looking palace with broken pillars, abandon areas and such.)

Sun Lake Meadow

a couple hours on placing grass and we're laggy and done!

But this is probably the best map so far, it's nice and detailed with patches kind of like marsh with little burrows/dens.

Drywaters Fossil Bed

(This map is far from being done.)

Based off the Falls Of The Ohio Fossil Bed. Also, it's probably best to ignore that moving skeleton over there. He's probably a friendly skeleton dinosaur...

Moon Tree Forest

Based off Brairwood and Blackspore from Free Realms, one of my favorite games that sadly closed it 2014 (I said 2016, my mistake). As you walk through a dark forest, full of noises that make your fur stand on end, you feel rain start to fall on your pelt. You hurry to a small cave in the side of a mountain. It's too dark to tell if it's day or night in this forest, harsh storms fill the land, but this one tree stand on top of the whole forest, given life by the moon and sprouting magical power among the earth.

Yeah, that's how this map is gonna seem.

Also, never trust me when I say I'm going to make a realistic map.

Waterfall Way
[size=13][size=16][size=13]Waterfall Way is a happy, sunny place where all kinds of animals can live! Blue skies, fresh water that flows into the sea, plenty of grass, and a mountain behind it. Fish swim through the river and sea, birds fly and make nests on the mountains, and other animals such as deer, mice, and other peaceful creatures roam in the yellow grasses of Waterfall Way.

[size=24]Cave Pond
[/size][/size][/size][/size]This pond is part of the Continent's history, but that is for you to discover when you can freely explore the world of Paw Quest. This pond was once something very special to the continent, but is now known for it's glowing crystals and clear waters that reflect the jewels and gems of the cave. Small creatures even now live here, admiring the beauty that this cave has to offer.

[size=13][size=16][size=13]
[/size][/size][/size]
[size=13][size=16][size=13][size=18][size=16][size=13][size=16][size=13][size=24] [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][size=13][size=16][size=13][size=18][size=16][size=13][size=16][size=13][size=24][size=18][size=16][size=13][size=16][size=13][size=18][size=16][size=13][size=16][size=13]The map plans and continent[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

[/size][/size]
[/size][/size]
[/size]I also mixed up valley with plains, so bright green/yellow is actually like grasslands, plains, etc. I noticed it last night, so sorry about that!

(Also, I have no clue what is with the size things, so just ignore those.)

[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Thank you for looking!

Last edited by AngelicFeather on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
chevy_cheetah

Game username : chevy_cheetah(chevrolet)
Server : |~|N/A |~| Skills: Hosting, Modeling, Rigging. Age:19
Female Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:41 am

Pretty maps!
Back to top Go down
AngelicFeather

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:11 am

Thank you! Textures are being a major issue because they are really effecting why the hive map is a hive. Also, updating this to show a screenshot of the latest map, Sea's Shell, new boss map for a kraken boss! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TortDoll
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : -
Server : KoF(owner), LoTW(mod)
Female Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:59 am

Is this just an FH map?? Confused.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 740

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 am

Oh you have a Kraken?
Obey and I have been searching for a Kraken to bring into DD for ages.
Still looking so congrats to you on that one.
Maps look great also so well done.
Looking at your sea shell watch out it's not too high poly.
I have that mesh also and it is very hi poly and would be extremely laggy.
Back to top Go down
Kaidence

Game username : Jayx
Server : Blood Lust
Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:25 pm

TortDoll wrote:

Some of the text is hidden within the post but it does say that they're going to "Convert them to Paw Quest" so I'm assuming they start the map making in FH and convert it to IT
Back to top Go down
AngelicFeather

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:16 am

TortDoll wrote:

We make the maps in FH, but we're using a converter to turn them into IT maps.

lazyzim wrote:
Oh you have a Kraken?
Obey and I have been searching for a Kraken to bring into DD for ages.
Still looking so congrats to you on that one.
Maps look great also so well done.
Looking at your sea shell watch out it's not too high poly.
I have that mesh also and it is very hi poly and would be extremely laggy.

The Kraken will probably be modeled and textured by staff.

Also, the map with the sea shells that the Kraken will spawn in seems empty, even after adding stuff, so I'm hoping the fact it's a boss map and some critters running around will help.

Sadly, a lot of staff have not been able to help, so we can't test the server again... PQ will hopefully have some real progression during the summer.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf22

Server : LW(Co-owner)
Female Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:55 pm

Whoa! These are really good! Tbh, my fav is the moon tree forest <3 Btw, could you tell me how are you going to convert them to IT? Because Im also looking for an easier way to make maps in I.T c:
Back to top Go down
AngelicFeather

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:49 pm

We use this: http://www.kitopen.com/t3356-fh-to-it-map-converter-version-0-6

I also may not be editing the maps or making new ones for a while. My laptop's disk is getting full, so I can't really do much without worrying it will be full and something will happen to the files.
Back to top Go down
AngelicFeather

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:33 am

Updated with more maps!
Back to top Go down
zin

Game username : zinnia
Server : onibi project

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:51 pm

oo nice :0!! i love how its all connected into a big world aaa !!
Back to top Go down
AngelicFeather

PostSubject: Re: Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!   Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 am

Thank you! I forgot to add the some pictures of 2 new maps I was working on during a Livestream! I'll have to add those later from my other laptop.
Back to top Go down

Paw Quest Making Of Some Maps! Cave Pond Added!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SERVERS :: Works in Progress-
Jump to: