HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

[Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyIsTheLimit

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: [Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.   Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:10 am

Hello all. So I successfully made my character admin and was able to change their size, and give them items by coding them onto their .items file. However, I cannot for the life of me assign her a pet, extra health and skills. I searched the forums before posting this, and I saw how it's suposed to be done. I log out and edit what has to be edited, and when I go back on, no pet, no skills, no health. What's up with that? :c

Last edited by SkyIsTheLimit on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 546

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.   Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:29 am

Did you take the character in-game before you opened the character's item file? You should go in-game with them first so it registers how many item slots you need, adds the 500 health and then you know exactly where to put things.

I suggest removing the items you have on it and starting over clean.
Back to top Go down
SkyIsTheLimit

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:10 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Did you take the character in-game before you opened the character's item file? You should go in-game with them first so it registers how many item slots you need, adds the 500 health and then you know exactly where to put things.

I suggest removing the items you have on it and starting over clean.

Awesome, that seems to work. I was able to assign skills, health and a pet. Thanks a bunch, Obey.~

Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Female Posts : 546

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.   Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:14 am

No worries, happy to help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.   

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Problems with assigning pet, skills & health.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: