HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Impressive title 2.0.. ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fleonnix

Game username : Fleonnix
Female Posts : 2

PostSubject: Impressive title 2.0.. ?   Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello there.. Maybe I'm writing in the wrong section, I don't know..
But i've been searching for a long long time for a specific server, and I didn't know if I could find it one day.

Let me explain; Since the old Impressive title has shut down its server, I joined many of the new ones that showed up. I found fun seeing some new content and a whole new game, really.
But... There's still something missing. I really miss the old IT, and i'm sad that every server I see includes new things that changes and erase everything we knew from it.
I miss all the hunting parties in Reallybig, and also chilling in the grass of the "default" map with all the people..
So i'm begging, because I'm feeling a lot of nostalgia.. Is there an server that
conserves all the old maps, models, etc. ? Is there an "Impressive title" 2.0.. ? :/

Thanks for reading.. ;_;
Back to top Go down
TortDoll
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : -
Server : KoF(owner), LoTW(mod)
Female Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Impressive title 2.0.. ?   Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:11 pm

There are some servers with old maps and original content, those are normally starter servers that plan on going further, though. I normally find that they don't last long and have a very small community (around 5 people on at random at the most).

Sadly, no one is interested in the original IT, they are, just not enough. I think we all miss it in a sense, the sense of community, I've been waiting for someone to know/understand that, and how to bring community back, not just cool items, animations, etc. I knew someone but they left the community.

Everyone wants money for their work now, so not a ton of new servers are popping up, even beginners want some sort of cash and unfortunately they're asking money from younger folk who cannot pay for various reasons, so a new IT server is hard to come by, complete.

I feel your pain though. Razz
Back to top Go down
darkleolyonn

Game username : darkleolyonn
Server : Dark Abyss
Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Impressive title 2.0.. ?   Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:31 am

Hey Fleonnix!

Sadly, there are no secondary Ol' IT servers anymore. There was one called Impressive Title II, but it has since closed down. There is one that seems very similar to it though! It is called Dragons Soul. Here is the link, but do note, I do NOT own the server nor am I affiliated with it in any way: dragonsoulserver.freeforums.net/

(If anyone has any problem with me posting the link to the site, let me know.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressive title 2.0.. ?   

Back to top Go down

Impressive title 2.0.. ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: