HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Still having issues with our model (help needed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Still having issues with our model (help needed)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Hello, so I've recently had an issue with a Model that I requested and paid for- unfortunately the model was done very poorly and the money was wasted on the model that is very much 70% complete, because MouthA and B crash which I think has something to do with the rig. We have been trying to work our way around this issue for well over 2-3 months now and there is no progress going into our server because of the Model crashing. If you have any answers for this it would be greatly appreciated because we really need to overcome this issue in order to move past it! Also the person who made the model for us didn't work as hard as they should of done, and due to this we are unable to get our money back and the model IS still worth keeping since it fits our theme of Eclipse, we just really want to work around this, please help!
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Still having issues with our model (help needed)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:04 pm

ЩΛЯ wrote:
because MouthA and B crash
There's no actions for this when model open his mouth to say this letter. Probably, person, who did this models forget about little things. Better of all, first get the finished model, and then give money, because it can be just a fraudster, who take money for nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://shizainu.deviantart.com
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Still having issues with our model (help needed)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:47 pm

We would of gotten the finished model but we didn't realise about the whole sync when the model was handed over. We paid the money then the model was made, if we would of known that the model would of been preferably worthless we wouldn't of paid. We are unable to contact the person who made the model since they refuse to accept the message requests, it seems they were lazy and didn't want to make an effort; so money went to waste.

But no I doubt it was a fraud, but it might of been, we really need answers to FIX the issues not possible solutions to what happened. We need help asap sine no one has the required skill to fix this.
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 427

PostSubject: Re: Still having issues with our model (help needed)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 pm

You need .blender file of this model to fix, or re-rig it, because you can't fix if you have only .mesh file.
Back to top Go down
https://shizainu.deviantart.com
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Still having issues with our model (help needed)   Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:58 pm

^

Do you have the .blend?

Does the model crash with a specific error?

Can we see the model and armature?
Back to top Go down

Still having issues with our model (help needed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: