HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Hello mesh makers!~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItsSilvo

Game username : Sloosifur
Server : Dragon's Den, Cygnus (WIP)
Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Hello mesh makers!~   Tue 21 Jun - 6:57

I am in need of someone who can make meshes, like models, and rig them and animate. Basically the person who can make the player models, animate them, and make UV maps of them. That is all I am looking for right now. At the most I am looking for 2 extremely talented people to take this up, so you can both help one another. ^^

You must have skype, and be able to join my forums.~

I will require sample work! cat

This project is very secretive amongst me and a couple of friends, so you must be able to keep a secret. I'll also require an age of at the lowest of 16, because that is the recommended age for my server in progress.
Back to top Go down
http://sloosifur.deviantart.com
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Re: Hello mesh makers!~   Tue 21 Jun - 20:34

Quote :
who can make the player models, animate them, and make UV maps of them.

for 2 extremely talented people

That would be nice to have money or something in exchange because creating the player models+ all the other things isn't free. It'll cost you around 150-100$
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
ItsSilvo

PostSubject: Re: Hello mesh makers!~   Tue 21 Jun - 21:00

I was looking for someone who could possibly do it as a hobby, no a business. I was this server to be made from no money just to prove you don't need money to have a good looking server. I would make them staff of course, and permission to edit files.

Thank you tho, Witacha~
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Re: Hello mesh makers!~   Tue 21 Jun - 22:45

if you don't want to pay you should consider on learning by yourself or just good luck to find someone who will do it for "free"

don't want to be rude but don't go and say " hey i need a modeler who will do the playable model + everything that goes with it and i'll give them nothing in return only a "rank" and "access to a server they don't even know if it'll get shut down someday or be popular"
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
ItsSilvo

PostSubject: Re: Hello mesh makers!~   Wed 22 Jun - 1:20

I have been learning. I should have mentioned to comment unless you can at least help. Sorry for asking for help. :I
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Hello mesh makers!~   Wed 22 Jun - 1:59

Although I can't offer my aid for your purposes, I can put my grain of sand on this topic to benefit in find what you are searching for.

I think that what you are looking for is very clear: 3D modelers specified in the playable models. As well, you have told us what kind of payment is being given for their altruism.

This is definitely more than enough information.

Now, I have noticed there are multiple topics with the same context of this nature, but just drafted different. If you maybe add up more information of your project (Not something very objetive, as you want to keep it secretive), as this may help you to make it seem more attractive for those who want to develop for new, fresh servers.

Frankly, there are so many projects, but are only the few that include interesting information regarding the advances of it. This is something very crucial for us, the developers. We are always looking for good opportunities were our work (Especially if it's made for free) will not be a waste of time and effort.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
ItsSilvo

PostSubject: Re: Hello mesh makers!~   Wed 22 Jun - 4:06

Kanameru wrote:
Although I can't offer my aid for your purposes, I can put my grain of sand on this topic to benefit in find what you are searching for.

I think that what you are looking for is very clear: 3D modelers specified in the playable models. As well, you have told us what kind of payment is being given for their altruism.

This is definitely more than enough information.

Now, I have noticed there are multiple topics with the same context of this nature, but just drafted different. If you maybe add up more information of your project (Not something very objetive, as you want to keep it secretive), as this may help you to make it seem more attractive for those who want to develop for new, fresh servers.

Frankly, there are so many projects, but are only the few that include interesting information regarding the advances of it. This is something very crucial for us, the developers. We are always looking for good opportunities were our work (Especially if it's made for free) will not be a waste of time and effort.

Cheers.

I really don't want to give out my ideas just yet because I'm afraid someone will take them from me and make a server like mine before hand. I'm learning sculptris, but I would still like someone to join in and help me with stuff. I'm still very new to modeling and the tutorials I have tried out haven't helped me one bit. But your advice is still very helpful to me all the same!
Back to top Go down

Hello mesh makers!~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: