HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Hosting (SOLVED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfshadow123

Game username : Wolfshadow123(eclipse)
Server : Hybrid (owner)
Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:21 pm

okay so i made a server hosted by hamachi. my friends are connected onto hamachi and they open login and game server to get into the game. The get in but i dont see them in game, we are in the same dimension and i check the part where you see your friends and online players... and it said the only online player was me?

also when i go into the data files the names dont show up, only mine

when i make a account with their name its supposed to say "username taken" but instead it said "account created"

Last edited by wolfshadow123 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hybridhq.boards.net/
Tsezar

Male Posts : 422

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:43 pm

uhh... I went through it.
They don't need to open game-, loginserver. You can send to them only your folder with the game. You must turn off your windows firewall, because without it nobody can't connect to your computer.
Better, I created a little plan for you how to connect via hamachi:
1. Create a network.
2. Send it to them.
3. Connected? Fine.
4. You must open your game- and loginserver.
5. They can connect in-game now.

I think, that's all.
Back to top Go down
wolfshadow123

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Shiza Inu wrote:
uhh... I went through it.
They don't need to open game-, loginserver. You can send to them only your folder with the game. You must turn off your windows firewall, because without it nobody can't connect to your computer.
Better, I created a little plan for you how to connect via hamachi:
1. Create a network.
2. Send it to them.
3. Connected? Fine.
4. You must open your game- and loginserver.
5. They can connect in-game now.

I think, that's all.

i cant turn my firewall off it says: "these settings are being managed by vendor application mcaffee personal firewall"
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:32 pm

without it nobody can't connect, try to solve this problem.

You tried to do like that? http://cs629300.vk.me/v629300505/4b36e/5sRLpcqy2TY.jpg
Back to top Go down
Icea

Game username : Icea
Server : Blazing Wolves (Co-Owner), Tales of Luzaris (Moderator) Canis Lupus (Mapmaker)
Female Posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Me and wolf talked the problem over and we came to the source of the problem. the IP was the default IP that you use to make a loopback server. I've gone over on how she gets the Hamachi IP in there and the problem should be solved.

also, note: turning your firewall off makes you vulnerable to viruses. and hosting with hamachi does not require that at all. i hosted my server with hamachi and after making the networks, i was ready to go. people were connecting (Well, staff), and i did not need to tamper with my firewall. Trust me, just pasting your hamachi IP in the build and building it will allow any people in the network to connect, and you dont need to turn the firewall off Wink

i, in no way, intend to sound rude with the above paragraph, im only trying to help. i have admin permissions so i didn't need to tamper with anything, but im sure non-admin users will not need to turn their firewalls off either ^^

anyways, i better end my post off here. I'll edit this post (unless if someone posts after this one, then i'll make a new post) when the problem is completely solved ^^

(i feel that this entire post was unnecessary but meh)
Back to top Go down
wolfshadow123

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:28 pm

this is not true you tried to get viruses onto my computer! i talked to my friend and her mum is a expert at computers! And NEVER turn off the firewall! I dont know why you done this? did someone send you to do it?! becuase this trick never worked this thread can be deleted
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:36 pm

wolfshadow123 wrote:
this is not true you tried to get viruses onto my computer! i talked to my friend and her mum is a expert at computers! And NEVER turn off the firewall! I dont know why you done this? did someone send you to do it?! becuase  this trick never worked this thread can be deleted

Listen, dude. I didn't tried to do it. If you have antivirus, you MAY turn it off. My brother a computer expert too, and he said that if computer have strong antivirus windows firewall is nothing in front of antivirus. I tried to help you, and I never turn my firewall on, and I don't even have something against viruses, and my laptop never get viruses. Calm down.
Back to top Go down
Icea

Game username : Icea
Server : Blazing Wolves (Co-Owner), Tales of Luzaris (Moderator) Canis Lupus (Mapmaker)
Female Posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:57 pm

I'll agree with Shiza here, when i first saw Shiza's message i was kinda like "What the- what?!" and i kinda was like "rsudgjkhdjfg" but then i realised "op i better be reasonable" so i kinda unintentionally led wolf into believing that. my greatest apologies, Shiza -_- i feel like an idiot.

however, that is cool that your brother is a computer expert! :O and i wouldn't say my mom is a really good expert, she just knows a lot.

again Shiza, i explained to wolf completely wrong and what wolf said is my fault, i'm sorry -_-
Back to top Go down
wolfshadow123

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:07 pm

Shiza Inu wrote:
wolfshadow123 wrote:
this is not true you tried to get viruses onto my computer! i talked to my friend and her mum is a expert at computers! And NEVER turn off the firewall! I dont know why you done this? did someone send you to do it?! becuase  this trick never worked this thread can be deleted

Listen, dude. I didn't tried to do it. If you have antivirus, you MAY turn it off. My brother a computer expert too, and he said that if computer have strong antivirus windows firewall is nothing in front of  antivirus. I tried to help you, and I never turn my firewall on, and I don't even have something against viruses, and my laptop never get viruses. Calm down.

Sorry shiza :c I am very sorry I didn't really understand and it's my fault not iceas I mis understood. Plus I over reacted Icea has helped me solve the problem now and I am reaaaaallly sorry. I just didn't wanted a virus because I had a bad windows 10 virus and I never got laptop for 6 months now I have windows 8 back and I am very cear full what I do

From
Wolf~
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:59 pm

wolfshadow123 wrote:
Shiza Inu wrote:
wolfshadow123 wrote:

Listen, dude. I didn't tried to do it. If you have antivirus, you MAY turn it off. My brother a computer expert too, and he said that if computer have strong antivirus windows firewall is nothing in front of  antivirus. I tried to help you, and I never turn my firewall on, and I don't even have something against viruses, and my laptop never get viruses. Calm down.

Sorry shiza :c I am very sorry I didn't really understand and it's my fault not iceas I mis understood. Plus I over reacted Icea has helped me solve the problem now and I am reaaaaallly sorry. I just didn't wanted a virus because I had a bad windows 10 virus and I never got laptop for 6 months now I have windows 8 back and I am very cear full what I do

From
          Wolf~

That's fine x'3
Back to top Go down
wolfshadow123

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Lol I don't know what is was thinking xD I didn't want a virus but anyway we can delete this thread now
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: Hosting (SOLVED)   Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:18 am

wolfshadow123 wrote:
Lol I don't know what is was thinking xD I didn't want a virus but anyway we can delete this thread now

This thread won't be deleted, but can be locked and moved to the basket. Ask one of moderators(with red names).
Back to top Go down

Hosting (SOLVED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: