HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

FH update Good or Not?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spirz

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: FH update Good or Not?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56609.msg774364#msg774364

My reaction:
"What the hell is this? Now this is more looks like a cheap IT copy. It's like a final kick."

What are you guys are thinking about it?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Featherclaw

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:58 am

"There are now two versions of the game. FH and FH Light"

....what is FH Light and how is it different? Lol..
Back to top Go down
Spirz

Male Posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:57 am

Kyrotonia wrote:
Someone posted this... It's pure gold! lol

I steal this image. Lol
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:16 am

FH Members: We want update!!! this game is dying, it hasn't been updated in years!! staff should get the source from Kovu, give us update!!
Staff: -updates game-
FH Members: OMG HOW DARE U GIVE US AN UPDATE WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. WE WANT OLD FH BACK! WAHHHHH! THIS UPDATE SUCKS!

like come on, seriously

people have been begging for an update for YEARS and this is how they react when they finally get one??

like holy shit chill

just make suggestions on the forums to add back old content in some manner or something, like for example adding the old maps back in as "custom maps" to be accessed from Cape

everyone needs to chill

like I don't even like the FH staff bc of personal bad history with a few of them(such as being directly blamed for the hacking despite the amount of evidence that I wasn't part of it and the fact that i helped them find who did by providing like 50 ips of the person who did)

but honestly that doesn't mean im gonna sit there and whine about an update that people have wanted for years

it's really not that big of a deal, if you want the old maps back, just make them as custom maps or suggest them to be added back or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Nakti
®
®

Game username : Nakti
Server : World of Pandora
Female Posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:19 am

Is THIS an update they wanted for years? Are you sure?
Well, I don't say that update is something bad, or so on, it makes the game much more beautiful... But is this an update they wanted?
There's a line in the post: "no changes in the source code". Game looks different, but is the same; has the same opportunities, that players have already tried years ago.
Update is good, is great, trey are wrong. But can we blame (disappointed) players for negative feedback?
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:53 pm

My two pennies-

To be fair, it's not really an update but more of an overhaul/mod. "This patch/update has been made without any access nor modification to the game's source code. Please keep this in mind as it's more of an overhaul and a mod of the original game than it is a new game." I think FH's players wanted an update rather than an official mod, so I can see why they would be disappointed. I might check it out for myself, but I don't really play FH anymore, but from what I can see it's not a bad overhaul. :3 Except for that character select and creation screen. Blech. My only suggestion would be to bring back the original character podium. <: Also, as much as I liked the buttswing, I think the moonwalk looks more fun. c:
Back to top Go down
RikaCreature

Server : Dawn of Eternity Co-Owner
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:57 pm

nice to see them actually update, more items is nice, can't really say much about the maps since I haven't been able to actually download the dang thing.

one thing I will say though, that new character creation screen is ugly as frick, like it looks like something you'd put in a tech demo just as a place holder.
Back to top Go down
Hero

Game username : TheHero
Server : Digital Reminiscence
Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Personally, I wish they had kept the old maps and just added new ones rather than getting rid of all the original maps - to keep some memories of the good times.

Also, they removed the maps that actually was fun on it's own without having to roleplay or anything and was a good time killer because it gave a CHALLENGE to the player - Ascension Island and Sky's Rim. I enjoyed just getting on FH to climb up there sometimes when I was bored.

This may just be me, but I need a freaking map to find the portals because unlike on IT, portals don't show on the mini map, and all of the new maps are so ridiculously large that you think you're missing portals when really there's only one or two within this gigantic map.

While I do sort of enjoy the update, I would have absolutely preferred to see them not remove the old maps and instead add new ones/revamp some of the older ones like they did with Lonely Cave and Cape of Distant Worlds.

That being said the fact that they did all of this without any access to the source code is really tremendous and I commend them on that.
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:44 am

I don't think you can really give a game shit for being like another game when that game was its predecessor, made by the same people.
What changed that's suddenly "they're copying IT," when FeralHeart was already a less-complete version of IT?
Chill.

I get that the update didn't exactly blow minds with anything groundbreaking. They don't have the means to do that. They did the best they could with what they have. There was a lot of effort put into it, regardless of the result and how people expressed their biased reactions to it.

Y'all act like IT and FH are enemies, when they're basically the same damn game and community. Salty idiots acting like they know better than anyone else pop up left and right no matter where you go in this community.
Maybe instead of trying so damn hard to set the IT community apart from FH, you could actually contribute usefully to both of them.

I contributed the animations and GUI rework to the update, as they were requested of me. Originally, they were for my own personal use.
You don't like that the minimap is on the right because it's behind the menu in mapmaker? That's fine. Slap the old overlay files back in there then. But you honestly don't need it in mapmaker while you're creating. It's not like you really need it there to navigate or see shit when it's right in front of you. Also you can just press Test and hey look problem solved.

I reorganised the GUI that way because it was more practical.
The original had the chat box slightly more towards the center of the screen, so I moved it down and left a tad more. The buttons were taken off the bottom because they were honestly in the way there. Heightmap moved from left side to right so that I could extend my chat all the way up without covering the map.
If you have a legitimate argument against that, then by all means I'd love to hear it.

Moonwalk was from an animation I made YEARS ago in the hopes of getting it added into FH, but that was before I was aware that additions like that weren't going to happen, so I just stashed it somewhere, and used it in my personal game.
Headbang with no hip movement was made for the update as requested of me.
It's not my fault that the kiddies are always fucking.
Bad apples spoil the bunch and ruin it for everyone.
You come onto a free game and abuse the privilege of things you were given, breaking the set rules, they get taken away.
Not rocket science.
Half of y'all don't allow fucking in your games either.

I see plenty of IT servers run by wardens who'll shoot you where you stand for one bad move, so why is it unacceptable if that's how it is somewhere else?
Sometimes I wonder if some people know how rules work.

Anyway.

The maps are nice and detailed now. I'm especially glad to see Fluorite and South Pole go. Those were the laziest maps in the game. I'm not sure what everyone's issue is with detailed maps that actually provide a sense of direction. You look off into the distance and see water? Oh fancy that, the next map over is a beach. Nice.

The character screen... I didn't like. And apparently a lot of people didn't.
I modded it a while ago with something simple, though I am working on a better version.
http://fav.me/da5win0

Sexier version preview(click).

TL;DR: The games are basically the same thing and the community has a huge overlap. Don't act like one is lesser or better than the other. They both have strengths and weaknesses.
IT/FH has always been a community of creators. Whether it be art, code, meshing, texturing, whatever. Relatively speaking, we're all here for pretty much the same reason. Content. Art. Development. Expression.
No one's asking you to make friends with or kiss the asses of anyone you don't like.
I am asking a lot of people to shed the entitlement complex though. Seen far too many people thinking they deserve to be heeded or have things go their way for...??? No reason. xD

Maybe just try being satisfied for once.
Back to top Go down
Darc

Game username : Darcia
Server : Developer for Okami No Tochi
Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:34 am

who cares.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar01

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:00 am

Phlox wrote:
I don't think you can really give a game shit for being like another game when that game was its predecessor, made by the same people.
What changed that's suddenly "they're copying IT," when FeralHeart was already a less-complete version of IT?
Chill.

I get that the update didn't exactly blow minds with anything groundbreaking. They don't have the means to do that. They did the best they could with what they have. There was a lot of effort put into it, regardless of the result and how people expressed their biased reactions to it.

Y'all act like IT and FH are enemies, when they're basically the same damn game and community. Salty idiots acting like they know better than anyone else pop up left and right no matter where you go in this community.
Maybe instead of trying so damn hard to set the IT community apart from FH, you could actually contribute usefully to both of them.

I contributed the animations and GUI rework to the update, as they were requested of me. Originally, they were for my own personal use.
You don't like that the minimap is on the right because it's behind the menu in mapmaker? That's fine. Slap the old overlay files back in there then. But you honestly don't need it in mapmaker while you're creating. It's not like you really need it there to navigate or see shit when it's right in front of you. Also you can just press Test and hey look problem solved.

I reorganised the GUI that way because it was more practical.
The original had the chat box slightly more towards the center of the screen, so I moved it down and left a tad more. The buttons were taken off the bottom because they were honestly in the way there. Heightmap moved from left side to right so that I could extend my chat all the way up without covering the map.
If you have a legitimate argument against that, then by all means I'd love to hear it.

Moonwalk was from an animation I made YEARS ago in the hopes of getting it added into FH, but that was before I was aware that additions like that weren't going to happen, so I just stashed it somewhere, and used it in my personal game.
Headbang with no hip movement was made for the update as requested of me.
It's not my fault that the kiddies are always fucking.
Bad apples spoil the bunch and ruin it for everyone.
You come onto a free game and abuse the privilege of things you were given, breaking the set rules, they get taken away.
Not rocket science.
Half of y'all don't allow fucking in your games either.

I see plenty of IT servers run by wardens who'll shoot you where you stand for one bad move, so why is it unacceptable if that's how it is somewhere else?
Sometimes I wonder if some people know how rules work.

Anyway.

The maps are nice and detailed now. I'm especially glad to see Fluorite and South Pole go. Those were the laziest maps in the game. I'm not sure what everyone's issue is with detailed maps that actually provide a sense of direction. You look off into the distance and see water? Oh fancy that, the next map over is a beach. Nice.

I modded it a while ago with something simple, though I am working on a better version.

TL;DR: The games are basically the same thing and the community has a huge overlap. Don't act like one is lesser or better than the other. They both have strengths and weaknesses.
IT/FH has always been a community of creators. Whether it be art, code, meshing, texturing, whatever. Relatively speaking, we're all here for pretty much the same reason. Content. Art. Development. Expression.
No one's asking you to make friends with or kiss the asses of anyone you don't like.
I am asking a lot of people to shed the entitlement complex though. Seen far too many people thinking they deserve to be heeded or have things go their way for...??? No reason. xD

Maybe just try being satisfied for once.

My thoughts exactly, Ruby! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:33 am

Phlox wrote:

((Some of))The current members FH staff-team themselves split the community apart to be fair. People that were helping KovuLKD with the original FH I.P., myself included were, dropped off the team due to politics within the team.

This is what caused the two different FH Deviant-Art Groups to pop up, the first was the one that the original Texture Artist, Map Makers, Mods and 3D Models, people that KovuLKD asked to help to get the game out. Most of them never ended up on the official game staff team, for what reason I don't know, and I don't mean "moderation powers", I mean not even as credit to the work they did, and were constantly left in the dark during staff updates. This is when the New FH DA group popped up with newer staff members *DELETED* had hired, who were not left in the dark and were told all updates, upcoming events, etc. Still never got a straight forward answer from *DELETED* why he did this.

We wanted to help.
We wanted to make the game people were asking for.
We didn't want to break the community up..
I loved this game and wanted to do as much as I could for it and the community as possible at the time, personally.

Kito has been an awesome place for those how felt totally jipped by FH's short comings. We could be creative and appreciated again here. We could actually see someones talent being used in a video game, instead of ignored and pushed aside for over 5 years. I mean, could you blame us for feeling this way?

This is my personal take on why there's alot of dissociation between IT servers and FH.
But alas, I just remember rule #13 and enjoy watching everyone's creative freedom here.

Like a Star @ heaven People don't care who is running what or how the artist are treated. People just want to be able play as a dog and pee on trees. But seriously people, just play what you want to play. The drama is silly. Like a Star @ heaven

Quote :

That looks even better than the original podium. Shocked
I'll have to use this mod if I make an FH video <3
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:46 am

Slycan wrote:
Phlox wrote:

((Some of))The current members FH staff-team themselves split the community apart to be fair. People that were helping KovuLKD with the original FH I.P., myself included were, dropped off the team due to politics within the team.

This is what caused the two different FH Deviant-Art Groups to pop up, the first was the one that the original Texture Artist, Map Makers, Mods and 3D Models, people that KovuLKD asked to help to get the game out. Most of them never ended up on the official game staff team, for what reason I don't know, and I don't mean "moderation powers", I mean not even as credit to the work they did, and were constantly left in the dark during staff updates. This is when the New FH DA group popped up with newer staff members *DELETED* had hired, who were not left in the dark and were told all updates, upcoming events, etc. Still never got a straight forward answer from *DELETED* why he did this.

We wanted to help.
We wanted to make the game people were asking for.
We didn't want to break the community up..
I loved this game and wanted to do as much as I could for it and the community as possible at the time, personally.

Kito has been an awesome place for those how felt totally jipped by FH's short comings. We could be creative and appreciated again here. We could actually see someones talent being used in a video game, instead of ignored and pushed aside for over 5 years. I mean, could you blame us for feeling this way?

This is my personal take on why there's alot of dissociation between IT servers and FH.
But alas, I just remember rule #13 and enjoy watching everyone's creative freedom here.

Like a Star @ heaven People don't care who is running what or how the artist are treated. People just want to be able play as a dog and pee on trees. But seriously people, just play what you want to play. The drama is silly. Like a Star @ heaven

Quote :

That looks even better than the original podium. Shocked
I'll have to use this mod if I make an FH video <3

I appreciate the response, since it seems most people would rather agree to disagree. Rolling Eyes

As a creator, I do understand the frustration of it. You spend your time trying to do things for people who only want more, and don't care about effort, the planning process, the time, etc etc.
Believe me, I get it.
Go through the comments on some of my shit and try not to cringe.
Or drink when you do.
Could be fun. cx

I can totally understand where someone like you would be coming from.

My problem is that people who have no real right to complain are complaining.

You were a developer, you did what you could, and I can appreciate that. In fact, I can thank you for it, because a lot of what you've done definitely inspired me to start into these things myself.
I don't know the full details of why you and the others were dropped, and it's not my business, but it does suck that it came down to politics. I do believe there could be even more modifications, or even actual development and whatnot for FH if some of you had been allowed to stick around.
Don't blame you for leaving and trying to create something of your own.
At some point you do snap.

...And FH/IT kind of have that in common still. Creators get gypped all the time here too, and I think that's just a mentality that's somehow carried over. For the longest time (and maybe still) "Developer" is always a separate and lowest rank on almost all servers. That just sometimes confuses me. The people making the damn game are always least paid attention to, left in the dark about major decisions and whatnot. It's like they're in the basement hunched over their workstations while everyone else is upstairs and about, flaunting their "status."
I mean, I understand that not all moderators/administrators need to be developers, and not all devs need to be mods/admins, but damn, y'all could still be a fuckin' team. LOL

Anyway. I don't mean to sound like it's all a certain "side's" fault.
There's been things that could've been handled better on both sides, when it comes down to it.

People need to realise that just because admins/mods of... separate-but-not-really communities don't get along, that doesn't mean they need to get themselves involved. They're people that don't agree. It happens. It's happening right now.
If the majority would stop drawing a line down the middle, the issues and drama would be significantly less, since it would stay within the people that are actually having the problem.

The big issue really enters when randomass people thrust themselves into drama they don't belong. It snowballs. Shit is just made right the fuck up, people talk like they were there when they weren't, etc etc.
I just wish some people would stop flapping their jaws about things they know nothing about.

I agree, in any case. The drama is dumb.

The point was kind of made by itself in the fact that not 2 weeks ago people were still crying about wanting updates, and then when they get here, they're crying because of updates.
And I think the point is somewhere along the lines of:
"Man I wish had something to talk shit about. Oh look-- FeralHeart!"

Some people could learn from

Play the games. Enjoy the content. Create and share your own. Be inspired and inspire others.
"Stay in school, don't do drugs. Eat your teeth."
Seriously though, the negativity can be turned down a notch from a lot of people who have no reason to be salty.
Get them some fries with that.

-

And thanks for the kind words about my podium. I was actually taken by surprise with the update. The podium was part of a total graphics overhaul I was doing, so now it looks like I'm gonna have a bit more to do... xD
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Phlox's new character podium map is best character podium map. That would be awesome to see implemented officially. c:
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:17 pm

Kyrotonia wrote:
Someone posted this... It's pure gold! lol

No personal attacks please

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:15 am

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56919.10

lmfao seriously?

"You know what, I'm gonna finally tell you people about what I really think. Most of the mods are corrupt -content removed-, KovuLKD is a bloody coward, and the hackers are nice people trying to protest against your stupid -content removed-. I'm not keeping my mouth shut any longer. I'm going to put this out, and if you don't like it then you can -content removed-! Yeah, I said it! -content removed-! I hope someone hacks this game again, and it gets taken down for good! I hope they steal the source code and release it to the public. Don't any of you staff dare to tell me to stop this! I'll never stop, and you can't stop me! I have more resources to keep coming back than you'd ever know, but I won't tell you because that'd be giving a fair warning. I like to attack with something unexpected. This is the last straw, I will rage war on this game and site, and on the admins! I'll give FeralHeart a cyberwar KovuLKD never intended for his game which he so cowardly ran away from! You'll never stop me, not when I have my special 'weapon' on my side. Not when I have my rage and passion. Not until this game is taken over! I'm joining 404, and I'm starting a riot. We WILL get the source code, and I WILL have MY FeralHeart back! I'll NEVER let this go! NEVER!"

im fucking laughing

really? really? that is the most childish bullshit i have ever seen. wow.

joining '404'? ha, good luck with that. the hackers are pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than harrass people, which they do to me pretty often. hell one of them was on MR like 2 days ago lmao

i don't like FH staff- or at least a few of them, mostly Red and Raz(Raz bc he directly accused me of the hacking despite me helping them to find out who did it and there was tons of proof showing that i was only blamed, not actually involved, and me and MR staff were getting death threats and harassment over that bullshit)- but honestly they're better than hide and their gang of hacker harassment-obsessed assholes could ever hope to be.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:42 am

Skulleh wrote:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56919.10

lmfao seriously?

"You know what, I'm gonna finally tell you people about what I really think. Most of the mods are corrupt -content removed-, KovuLKD is a bloody coward, and the hackers are nice people trying to protest against your stupid -content removed-. I'm not keeping my mouth shut any longer. I'm going to put this out, and if you don't like it then you can -content removed-! Yeah, I said it! -content removed-! I hope someone hacks this game again, and it gets taken down for good! I hope they steal the source code and release it to the public. Don't any of you staff dare to tell me to stop this! I'll never stop, and you can't stop me! I have more resources to keep coming back than you'd ever know, but I won't tell you because that'd be giving a fair warning. I like to attack with something unexpected. This is the last straw, I will rage war on this game and site, and on the admins! I'll give FeralHeart a cyberwar KovuLKD never intended for his game which he so cowardly ran away from! You'll never stop me, not when I have my special 'weapon' on my side. Not when I have my rage and passion. Not until this game is taken over! I'm joining 404, and I'm starting a riot. We WILL get the source code, and I WILL have MY FeralHeart back! I'll NEVER let this go! NEVER!"

im fucking laughing

really? really? that is the most childish bullshit i have ever seen. wow.

joining '404'? ha, good luck with that. the hackers are pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than harrass people, which they do to me pretty often. hell one of them was on MR like 2 days ago lmao

i don't like FH staff- or at least a few of them, mostly Red and Raz(Raz bc he directly accused me of the hacking despite me helping them to find out who did it and there was tons of proof showing that i was only blamed, not actually involved, and me and MR staff were getting death threats and harassment over that bullshit)- but honestly they're better than hide and their gang of hacker harassment-obsessed assholes could ever hope to be.

that sounds like Cent
no but seriously that is the stupidest shit I've ever heard
"I hope they steal the source code and release it to the public"
The source code, from my knowledge, is actually the IT source (just heavily modified) which is indeed released to the public
reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbWhsf1LXZo

also take a gander:
"-Content removed- I'M NOT SHUTTING UP! AND YOU ARCTICGALAXY CAN GO -Content removed- ! I'M NOT GONNA STOP WHAT I'M DOING AND I DON'T GIVE A -Content removed- IF I'M OFFENSIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:36 pm

lmao

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=56942.msg777608#msg777608
Back to top Go down
Skulleh

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 pm

so theres more to this:

and in another thread about the game update, they posted "nope" and this ensued:

Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:59 pm

I had a teeny heart attack since my nickname is Kass adkvs
no but seriously that sounds too fun. I'll keep myself updated but try not to derail anymore even though it's a laughable subject <:
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:24 pm

I have no idea what I even just read, Skulleh

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Total flame war... lol

I think they're probably a troll. I'm not sure that they'll follow through with everything they're saying.

EDIT: I will also add that it looks like this was hilarious.

Last edited by Meadowstar01 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:19 pm

I want my brain cells back.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:18 am

I have as yet to experience the "New Look" FH as the darn installer did not work and I do not use torrents.

Anyway from what I have read here it looks like a lot of effort was made and with anything some will like and some will loath it. So all the best to the team that updated FH and many more years to your game.

Had a good chuckle from some of the comments here and do hope to eventually get to look at the game.

As for teams I consider myself very lucky. DD is a team of 2 people who sit beside each other for the majority of the work on the game. With a bit of out-sourcing for what we can't do.
So all decisions come down to what Obey or I want and after she hits me a few times it's what Obey wants. Smile

So any team that is spread across differing time zones and parts of the planet deserve all the praise for their effort.

Good Luck to FeralHeart you were my first IT server.

LazyZim

P.S. What was wrong with the butt swing. We all do it.

Back to top Go down
InsertName

Server : ML

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:33 pm

.. So uhm. *dumps this here*

Redlinelies quit.
Back to top Go down
FagonStar

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 pm

^
Oh... Do you know why? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 pm

He was growing sick of the harassment people constantly gave him. Simply put.

Anywho, the update is quite nice, the next thing to do is get rid of that log-in page Very Happy Thing keeps logging everyone out and causing headaches, but, security reasons. If only they HAD the source code to update.
Hell, Raz could do it.

Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FH update Good or Not?   

Back to top Go down

FH update Good or Not?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: