HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Kahara, the most elaborate lie told

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Thu May 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Most, if not all of you, have already read http://arokai-game.deviantart.com/journal/Some-Clarification-RIPInPieces-609239338

The TL;DR version of that deviantart article is that "Kahara has been impersonating OnOwl/Superfeesh since 2012".
I was checking the Arokai source I was sent by "OnOwl <superfeesh.arokai@live.com>".

Most of it looks like this:
Code:
c:\users\onowl\desktop\programming\projects\arokai\arokaisourcebackup\
Which is (probably the real) onowl's paths.

But then there's these:
Code:
c:\users\300616\documents\codeblocks\arokai\
C:\USERS\AMBER\DESKTOP\AROKAISOURCEBACKUP\AROKAI\OBJ\DEBUG\
What is shown here the user "Amber" has attempted to compile the arokai source.

Here's the surprise:
Spoiler:

I don't know who 300616 is.

So the short version of this is that Kahara sent me the Arokai source while she was impersonating OnOwl. And I helped fixing it up.

Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Thu May 19, 2016 2:49 pm

The fake Skype account name that Kahara is using is Superfeesh

To make it as exact I can: The skype account superfeesh is NOT OnOwl/Superfeesh

Game username : Peachmilks
Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Thu May 19, 2016 3:52 pm

What actually happened to the real OnOwl/Superfeesh? It sounds like the Arokai project had actually been given up on in 2011, from what I've been reading(with sad attempts to revive it).
Were the reasons Kahara impersonated/ing OnOwl ever surfaced?

I'm curious as to who 300616 is.
Back to top Go down
http://unidroid.deviantart.com
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Fri May 20, 2016 1:52 am

The only thing I've heard is that the real Super completely left the internet out of fear, but the rest of us ex-Arokai staff have no idea of her actual whereabouts.

And as for why Kah did it, we've all got our suspicions but Kah herself never gave a reason and has basically up and left like 99.9% of her accounts and forums when that DA journal popped up.
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Fri May 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Yep that's the Superfeesh/Onowl Skype I have spent the last couple of years chatting to. Sad

Back to top Go down
Skulleh

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Fri May 27, 2016 5:51 pm

wait this 'kahara' is also called 'amber'?

is their most common profile image(not on her superfeesh accounts ofc but as 'kahara' or 'amber) a lioness that looks done with everyone's shit

a headshot type of thing

or an anthro lioness with a sort of emo brown haircut

bc I've seen that person in multiple places and they usually use that image so... i think i've seen them under the 'kahara' name too but I'm not 100% sure.

they screwed with MR once. offered to help make a new forum theme or something after annie's gang left and ruined everything. then they deleted literally all the coding on the forum wrapper thing, leaving only a completely blank page with no links. took me like 15 minutes of freaking out before i realized i could just type /admin into the link and access the admin panel and fix the theme. |D

they claimed hide hacked them.... yeah now i call bullshit.

esp considering i was later told it was all just a setup thing and that hide and amber were faking being pissed at eachother lol

i have 'super' added on skype and i stg if they're that same person.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Native

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Tue May 31, 2016 3:33 am

Hi. Probably none of you remember or know me, but that's okay. I've been following Aro'kai for about 6 years now and just found out the news. I've been doing a lot of digging around to figure out what I can about the situation, and I'm trying to figure out if the real Superfeesh/Onowl still exists anywhere. Here's what I know/have found out:

• Superfeesh used to have a side account named Voxiox on deviantart, this was also the name of one of her characters.
• There has been activity on The Endless Forest forums by the account Onowl, who has posted about the character Voxiox somewhat recently. The account was only made two years ago.
• The same account has also recently posted a comment along the lines of "Hope to see you playing Aro'kai soon!" Does this mean the account was actually Kahara if Superfeesh gave up on Aro'kai many years ago? Why would Kahara steal her characters?
Edit: Kahara has also paid for multiple commissions of the character Voxiox. Why would she do so much for a character that isn't hers?
• Kahara's old FurAffinity account confirms that her name is indeed Amber (it also has her last name, but I won't mention that).
• It appears that Kahara ditched all accounts related to the name 'Kahara' or 'dogtagxo' and is living under a new identity now.

I've been looking everywhere to see if I can find any trace of the real Superfeesh and I'm so lost. Can anyone share information about what else they know? How long ago did Superfeesh disappear, and when did Kahara take over? Did Superfeesh ever actually use the name Onowl, or was it put on by Kahara? The deviantart journal no longer exists, so I may be missing some information that was conveyed in it. If someone could explain what they know, that would be lovely.

BIG EDIT: I have reason to believe that Kahara and Superfeesh have always been the same person. As I understand it, Superfeesh used to sign her art with the name "Superfluous". After some major digging, I've found that Kah used to run a blog called "Superfluousdisorders" and has a username elsewhere called "thepsychoticsuicidalcatfeesh". I think it's very likely that she combined these names into "Superfeesh". She didn't steal Superfeesh's character Voxiox-- Voxiox was Kahara's character all along, because they're the same person. Maybe you guys know more than me, but these are things I remember about Superfeesh from when she was active. After finding all this, I have trouble believing that they're not the same person.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Tue May 31, 2016 12:18 pm

I doubt they have 'always' been the same person, one of them can model while the other is oblivious to modeling.

What was SuperFeesh's name back in OIT, Like even before IKO?
Does anyone remember?
Back to top Go down
Native

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Tue May 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Both Kahara and Super used to be on a oIT role play group/forum together called Meurtrier Pride. Superfeesh's username at the time was Superfluous. They likely would have been at least somewhat close to each other from being in the same group. I would assume that would mean they were separate people at the time, but sort of 'merged' sometime later on. I'm thinking that maybe Super grew tired of the stress and publicity from working on Aro'kai and voluntarily passed on her identity (and even her characters) to Kahara to maintain the Aro'kai image, rather than having it stolen from her which seems to be the main idea going around. I suppose Kahara would be the only one to know for sure, but I don't think anyone will be able to have contact with her anytime soon considering what just happened.
Back to top Go down
shuu

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Tue May 31, 2016 7:55 pm

I usually just lurk but I couldn't ignore this one.

That's a decent theory, save for the fact that models and the demo that Super streamed a while with the owl - and I think the wyvern? the one that had four legs - flying around was never seen again. Plus it seems a weird way to pass the reigns on to someone, letting them take over their identity.

If Super really passed it on, why give it to Kahara and not Marona (Marona had come up with Aro'kai's name and was around from the start, after all)? And why not pass over the code to the Aro'kai team? It's been a few years, but that journal that had been put up on the Superfeesh dA account had said something along the lines of handing the code over to people who might want it, provided they know what they're doing. I'd even PM'd her on it, and was drilled on things about ActionScript3 and the like (shame, since I'm not a programmer mind).

Plus, during the time that journal had gone up, 'Onowl' had been found/returned to the Arokai Team. Onowl appearing and Superfeesh leaving that journal (after a full year's absence, mind you, she had disappeared not long after the Canine Creator was released) were two distinct instances. They just don't add up in a baton passing plot.
Back to top Go down
http://quikestral.deviantart.com
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Tue May 31, 2016 10:10 pm

I agree with Pacemaker. None of this makes any sense.

Why someone with no modeling/coding skills? Why absolutely no form of contact to the real one to clarify this?

No, it's too stupid for me to fall for.

Seems like the Kahara thing is just a decoy to get the project to officially shut down.
Back to top Go down
Native

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   Tue May 31, 2016 10:22 pm

True. This is all just confusing and frustrating me and all I want to know is the truth. I found in the comments under the Aro'kai journal that someone mentioned that they worked with Kahara and found out she had multiple personality disorder... It could be someone lying to make her look worse, but if it's actually true, then it makes this whole situation a lot more interesting. Of course, I shouldn't be so quick to believe it. I just hope we can figure out what's real and what isn't soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahara, the most elaborate lie told   

Back to top Go down

Kahara, the most elaborate lie told
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: