HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Centelleo, a trip down memory lane

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 7:22 pm

So Centelleo apparently has amnesia about what she has done throughout time and has no idea why I've elected to permanently ban with no chance of parole. I'll start off with saying that this community is toxic because of a few people.

Currently Centelleo is trying to sneak and provoke a response, neither which is working as she hoped it would.
I'll start with what is currently going on in the community and go backwards in time. I'll be bringing other members into this, so you might get mentioned.

Today Centelleo sent this email, which was respectful enough to grant a response:
Quote :
No xD I'm tired of hearing people such as Vi and Kawoie and War and Furrest in my Skype whining about you so I wanted to hear your side of things.

And I uh..didn't understand the reference "sit on your hands" had meant anything. It sounded like a joke at the time?? Unless it was sarcasm or something because I don't pick that up very well. Believe me if you flat out told me to just 'not comment about Cal at all' I would have done as you asked. I'm sorry if that was what you meant, I wouldn't have just done it to piss you off.

Cent.

On 18 May 2016 at 18:31, RedEye <****@*****> wrote:

So you're leaving now?

[11-05-2016 20:46:31] Centelleo: Then what do i do about the ones who are going to make a thread bringing up me and cal?
   [11-05-2016 20:46:52] RedEye: you'll sit on your hands

Please tell me how you misunderstood that.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:16 PM, Centelleo chells <****@*****> wrote:

Mk hi I cba to make a new skype account so I'm just gonna use email, and I found your email on KITO so.

I want to talk out what the problem is here. Both Virus and Kawoie have the watched ranks, and for one Vi and I aren't in good standing rn and Kawoie is just..a sack of mess who isn't sure which side to stand with if there even is one. I get that you've got a problem with them because you've got a problem with me, but that isn't uh..a great reason to give the guys the rank you know? xD

Also uh, I apologise for accusing you of getting profit from other people's mediafire links. I found it immediately after my codes was pasted by Vi and I assumed you put it there to twist my panties and then thought that was a great idea and put it everywhere else. But turns out forumotion has a weird bug with links from mediafire so..if the whole thing is literally a glitch and you didn't install a plugin or something, then I apologise for jumping to conclusions.

I also would like you to reconsider the whole banning charade on KITO again. Literally just a week ago you were asking me to list all the fakes I can remember and its ironic that we've gone back to that again xD I don't have anything against you but uh, as far as I can tell, as long as I'm still 'paying off the debt' by giving out free shit like I used to and continue to lay off from messing with people, I should be good? Isn't this whole thing bc of when you told me I couldn't make a new thread claiming I was Cal anyway? LOL
       I literally only thought I wasn't to make a thread and that was it. I thought telling the truth would be better drama wise? Even so, I misunderstood you if you meant to not mention myself being Cal at all and I apologise for that too.

So, give me your side of things because I'm done with listening to 14 year olds rant about the good ol jesus of KITO. I hope to sort shit out instead of dragging it out because it's really not worth it anymore.

Cent

So today I have Virus and Kawoie the Watched rank on the basis that Virus was being real friendly with Centelleo. Kawoie copied Centelleo by sending me another flattering photoshop directly on Skype, and when asked why her response was literally Everything.. I found that Centelleo joined the Impressive Elements forum which is run by Kawoie and Virus, which worries me greatly because Centelleo already has access to a lot of user account passwords from previous servers. The issue being Centelleo has a very manipulative behavior to bring people over to her side of things on a common problem and she then screw them over later.

Worse is that Impressive Elements was originally owned by Nowe, which is Kahara's bf. And Kahara has been impersonating Onowl/Superfeesh since 2012. Read more about that here: http://arokai-game.deviantart.com/journal/Some-Clarification-RIPInPieces-609239338.

On the day I choose to ban she choose to ignore my direct warnings about verifying she was indeed Cal.
Quote :
[11-05-2016 20:44:27] Centelleo: If I make a thread on kito being all like "BTW I'm cal" can you lock it xD
[11-05-2016 20:44:48] RedEye: open that can of worms and you're out
[11-05-2016 20:45:02] Centelleo: LOL
[11-05-2016 20:45:16] RedEye: even if "cal" appears,
[11-05-2016 20:45:31] Centelleo: Them shitbags from the thread were planning on making a thread about it
[11-05-2016 20:45:46] Centelleo: I just don't want more fucking drama red
[11-05-2016 20:45:56] RedEye: don't start any then
[11-05-2016 20:46:24] RedEye: there's enough stuff around out there that points at you being Cal
[11-05-2016 20:46:31] Centelleo: Then what do i do about the ones who are going to make a thread bringing up me and cal?
[11-05-2016 20:46:52] RedEye: you'll sit on your hands
Now, Centelleo is from the UK, so she's perfectly able to understand English.

Once I woke up I read http://www.kitopen.com/t4312-our-explanation and I banned Centelleo, removed her from my Skype and strapped in for her attacks.
centelleo wrote:
a) Yes I'm Cal, but that's obvious at this point.

Her invention of Cal came from her hating a person called Jack (and a person called Freeman), a member of this community, now Jack was giving death threats and over the top cyberbullying and Centelleo was on a crusade.

I deployed extended monitoring on the forum and was able to verify back in September that Centelleo was indeed Cal. The Centelleo/Cal mix hackings however stopped once I invited Centelleo back into KITO on a watched trial.

She hacked Impressive World:
Sajination wrote:
After recent events of more hacking conducted by Centelleo and her "hacking team" (so to say), the IW staff team has issued some warning about securing your account and making sure it cannot be hacked.

Recently, if you did not know, Centelleo and Laxy hacked SoE forums. What we know thus far is that Centelleo used to decrypt Cwalk's password from IT, and it his password is similar to that of other servers such as IW and SoE. Because of this, it was easy for Centelleo to hack into Cwalk's account and do what she did to the forum. She then banned people in SoE and other things similar to what she did with IW.

Because of this, we now know that Centelleo has the IT server files and has decrypted them, and if she does the same to the IW server files, she can hack many accounts.

Now, our warning to you players is to change your password. Do not keep your password for multiple games, have it different for each game. If you change your password, it will secure your account and make it harder to be hacked.
We also advise you not to go to the copy forum, or go to the old IW forum, as it is controlled by Centelleo and has some dodgy links on it.

In regard to hacking - yes, it is still going on. However, we are working to stop it very soon. If you need proof, this was taken from the chatlog, showing that the accounts "Jayfeathers" and "Scathingice" were hacked by Centelleo.

Line 125805: (82)scathingice: [jayfeathers]: this is centelleo
Line 125958: (82)scathingice: [witacha]: hehuehuehue. this is centelleo. hacking accounts

We hope you take our advise into consideration, as we would hate it for anyone else to get hacked.
Sajination wrote:
It seems we have yet more bad news for you. Yesterday, as some of you may know, Wolfess' account was hacked by Centelleo (former staff member). Centelleo on Wolfess' account trolled, dropped items, kicked people, etc. We solved this by banning Wolfess' account so that Centelleo could not access it again. However, shortly after doing so, she hacked another account, this time a moderator. She then gave that account to Keesha, who then told a member she had hacked the account.
Here is our proof, taken from the chatlog:

quote:    
Line 3258: (5)Darnell: [zakwolf101]: this is Keesha/furueru LOL
Line 3263: (5)Darnell: [zakwolf101]: cent gave me the password to this acc
Line 3388: (5)Darnell: [zakwolf101]: i changed the pass so it wouldnt be changed again    

As you can see from that, it pretty much explains what happened.

We would like you to know that this does not mean the end of IW. Instead, we will be working hard to eradicate these hackers from the server and return things to normal.

However, for those who have been banned by Centelleo on staff accounts for no reason, please send a message to EndlessStory through the forum, and you will be unbanned.

Thank you for your patience.
Sajination wrote:
Yes, these episodes of hacking are still going on, and at the moment, it seems almost relentless. We've decided to inform you, yet again, of the situation and warn you about certain things to watch out for within the game and on the forum.

It has come to our attention that a fake copy forum has been created, which is exactly the same as this one.

However, that copy forum has a different URL that ends in .tk. We urge you to not click on this forum or go near it, and above all, if you do click on it, do NOT, login. If you happen to login, the website will save your username and password and send it to the person who created the forum (who we believe to be Centelleo). So therefore, if you log into this forum, your account with consequently be hacked. So make sure you stay far away from that forum, and make sure to check the URL of each forum carefully so you know which one is real and which one is not.

Remember that this http://impressiveworld.kamrbb.ru/ is our official forum, and no other.

~IW Staff

Centelleo hacked and trashed Sanctum of Eventide http://www.kitopen.com/t1197-centello-and-friends-wannebe-hackers-personal-shoutout-from-maniac-owner-of-soe

Centelleo, as the avatar of Cal, also went on to tricking a staffer of Arzulent into turning over a lot of user accounts with passwords http://www.kitopen.com/t3915-warning-about-cal-and-arzulent
What her manipulation came to here was that Centelleo warned Arzulent about Cal, so she warned them about herself to make it look like she was without fault.

Now with all this in mind, then read Centelleo's thread about herself as Cal: http://www.kitopen.com/t3838-the-adventures-of-cal

I've forgotten a few servers, but to quote from Centelleo as Cal herself:
Centelleo wrote:
land of the wolves, chat-it, auroara, then dragons den, attempted Azop, call of the ferals, and probably several others

Game username : Wolfess
Server : CoA, GoD
Female Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 7:39 pm

Nothing new, nothing changed, but years. Nobody ever herd me, and nobody just wanted to listen. Hope Red has a greater authority. I still wonder for all those people who believed of her 'change' are they f... serious? I would have written a lot more, but I am too lazy to dive in old crap, besides I got a lot of useful work to do unlike the mentioned lady.

Thanks RedEye, a deep respect to you from all the community. And from me and other truth seekers especially.
Back to top Go down
Darc

Game username : Darcia
Server : Developer for Okami No Tochi
Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 8:01 pm

This is why Cent needs to find chill and go back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
VerserA

Game username : Allen (or VerserA)
Server : Impressive Space
Female Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 8:10 pm

I would like to remind you that we have already talked about that ... And not once, but have been successfully ignored and called paranoid-mans...(Who didn't see it, just watch basket with topics about Centelleo\Cal-hacker)
But I hope at this time, you make sure that this person isn't the best conversationalist \ friend \ one, who can be trusted with something.
However, I'm still not pleased with the fact that you are quite a long time accused an innocent man - Jack. Cent terrorized his ever and taking advantage of her status here, she can easily throw the blame on him.
Also, in addition to the incidents in the KITO, very large number of players on the Russian site VK have been hacked by Centelleo and "Cal".
And as said Wolfess absolutely nothing has changed, just passed the years, because we know this fact for more than 2 years...

So, I want say to RedEye big thanks for explaining all...for showing evidence...And finally put an end to that what may not end for nearly 4 years.
Back to top Go down
https://vk.com/allenverser
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Two words.
BLESS YOU.

I should just kind of
put in that Kawoie and I are no longer associated with her nor do we want to be associated with her ever again. We were kind of unwillingly dragged into her "friendly nature" (for like the seventh time) just because I apologized to her personally over Skype (considering this was when she was writing shit about us on KITO and "hacking" into our forum whatnot and I was done diddly tired of it). I had the intentions of removing her after everything was said and done to leave it off on a good note but she wouldn't stop talking to me afterwards?? Like everything was okay again, just like that. And of course I didn't want another atomic bomb to explode because she found out I removed her again so I waited. My plan was to ween her off slowly.
The reason why Kawoie never exactly removed Cent is because he's afraid of her, simple as that. She throws fits every single time he does one little thing wrong. It's abusive in a sense, which led him into anxiety.

Long story short as to why I removed her yesterday, ole' buddy Cent threw a pissfit because I decided not to let her into IE:
Spoiler:

Not even a minute afterwards she sent this to me. (Context is that she has this weirdass program that can get into private Skype convos):
http://prntscr.com/b5o51l
http://prntscr.com/b5o56b
I do not have anymore snapshots of it as I already removed & blocked her, however long story short she blamed me for "triggering" her into hacking ToC and shit

And that's where I stand now.
Finally, after so many agonizing months of dealing with her, I can say this:
I have no intentions of ever apologizing to her again nor even speaking with her for a second. I am done. She's manipulative, cruel, clingy, mentally abusive, and all-around an unhealthy person to be around. I'm glad people are starting to realize such.

Otherwise thankyousomuchforwritingthispostbless

Last edited by Vιrus on Wed May 18, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfess

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 8:38 pm

Welcome to the club Virus.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 8:38 pm

It is starting to get pretty late here. But thank you for explaining Virus. I know she's dragged many into her circus of fun and horror without their own knowledge. Things should go back to normal in a couple of days. Along with ranks

Game username : Skulleh
Female Posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 8:50 pm

I just

wow

I honestly didn't expect this tbh

Honestly I should have, she hacked and destroyed Moonrise like three years ago to the point we had to move forums.... then claimed that someone else had manipulated her into doing it, got on my good side, etc

I thought she'd changed, I never even saw this side of events

apparently I was wrong

whelp

ok then
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriors-moonrise.freeforums.net
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 9:20 pm

And then let's not even get into the day when she decided that she was going to drop me from the staff team because I was and I quote, "taking to an ex staff member". Not only did I give absolute evidence to the contrary, I decided to make sure that whoever thought that got a very clear message: you mess with me, you get the bad end the stick. Not only did the game crash and burn because of cent doing this, it crashed and burned because every time she throws a hissy fit, magical realism somehow steps in and she acts like she can ignore the laws of association. How well will that good up in court, I wonder? There are laws in place to prevent people like her from doing these things, and if anything is going to change, we need to report both her and her up to the forums that host thw games we play on. If you use a service like free forum or a paid forum -- send a message regarding the admin of those forums (the ones who pay for the servers that the forums are hosted on) and tell them this is happening. Give them her ip, provide evidence of her hacking, and get her shut down at the source. Skype is up to reporting her for violations and harassment.

If she's doing this, she will be stopped, at least temporarily by these measures.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 9:27 pm

Yes Jay worked with Proboards to recover ToC from her basically kicking us out of it.
I'm not sure if Proboards did anything about it but I'm fairly sure that they took note of her. Because of her proxies it's very easy to get around bans (considering the strength of Proboards security is about as equivalent as a paper plate), however security on ToC has been upgraded and we can and will do the exact same for IE if I need to if she dares touch it.
We will contact Microsoft regarding the Skype issue soon.
It's a bit difficult to give them an IP considering she uses proxies probably near 24/7 unless anyone has her original IP on hand.
Regardless, thank you Darc! ;u;
Back to top Go down
Delete me.
Coder
Coder

Male Posts : 353

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 9:39 pm

I just want to clarify a few things.

Impressive Elements doesn't really have anything to do with this drama, regardless of if Cent joined or not. Could happen to any server. While it has been handed down to Virus and Kawoie, since the past owners have decided to move on from IT, that does not mean an immediate relation between IE and whatever weird emotional backflips people are performing outside of it.

Moreover,

"Worse is that Impressive Elements was originally owned by Nowe, which is Kahara's bf."

is directly false. Nowe is not dating, and has never dated Kahara.

I understand that these statements are intended to keep users wary and safe, which I can appreciate, but there's no real cause for security concerns involving Impressive Elements. As Virus said above, there is no association between the current owners of IE and Cent. And, again, Nowe was never with Kahara.

I just don't want to see Impressive Elements dragged into somewhere it doesn't belong. It is well within my understanding that Kawoie and Virus will do the best they can, along with the rest of whatever team they end up with, to keep their users safe, as any good owners would. I just want everyone else to be able to rest easy on that as well.

Other than that, thank you for this thread. Very informative.
Back to top Go down
.Kaye.

Game username : Thunderstar (old), .Kaye., KayeThings
Female Posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Wow, still at it I see. I remember when she hacked my old server some years ago. lmao. I wonder why she is still doing all of this..? I know that she got angry at BigBan for some reason, but I don't know why she is trying to hack other servers, even 2 years later. huh.
Back to top Go down
Furrest

Game username : Furrest(Everywhere Else) / Frozenfur (Only On DD)
Server : Mythical Realms (Owner/Creator)
Female Posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 11:24 pm

The last thing I want is to be dragged into this. Centelleo has told me a few things that could have been false and I could have agreed or maybe disagreed to a few statements. *Just a heads up*
Back to top Go down
http://mythical-realms.freeforums.net
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Wed May 18, 2016 11:36 pm

^ Speaking of, the way she "hacks" (term used loosely) is she just gets passwords from your data files and tries to match them up with your forum accounts etc.
I am aware that she appealed to you, you gave her your source code and everything tied with it, and she now has your ingame passwords (as I saw in a Skype call while she was sharing screens). Just a heads-up to let everyone in your staff (and ingame generally if the server is up) be aware that, should their passwords be the same in every forum and game etc, that they should change it immediately to save their asses.
Just an FYI, Furrest.

And to everyone else whose source codes she's had (Impressive World, Foreign Entity, Nightmare Realms, Mystical Realms, etc) - if your passwords are the same ingame as they are on any other website or forum, change it immediately.
And yes she's still trying to get into your Skypes and your KITO accounts and what have you as I witnessed this just about a day ago in a Skype call with her.
So just keep your eyes peeled.
She literally cannot do a single thing if she doesn't have your current password. <3
Back to top Go down
Peachmilks

Game username : Peachmilks
Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 4:08 am

damn, the email sent out for this has literally risen me from IT inactivity.
Reading about Centelleo's escapades has re ignited some interesting memories to say the least.
Specifically the "hack" of IW- god damn I remember it. I was actually apart of the staff when that went down, pretty sure I was the forum skin creator/texture maker/moderator (dunno its been so long I did a lot of this and that). I'm ashamed to admit I was apart of that hack- but if I remember correctly the administration was corrupt to some extent and half of us were attempting a coup d'état of sorts. After that entire mess the IW community moved forums I believe.
How long ago was that even? 5 or 6 years ago? It has to be at least 4.

Never heard from Cent ever again.
Back to top Go down
http://unidroid.deviantart.com
Featherclaw

Game username : Featherclaw
Server : Realm of Elements
Female Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 7:38 am

Wow, I've been away for longer than I thought. What a shitfest she has caused!
Hopefully she can be eradicated from this community, although in my experience, people don't know when to give up. Thanks for explaining everything, Redeye.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 7:49 am

centelleo is currently in Kawoie's skype account. Beware.
Please enable 2 factor auth on your accounts

Watched

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 9:26 am

I just wanted to say I have no attachment to centelleo or any I.T server anymore, I grew up and have no time for petty squabble.

I hope you all understand, with my deepest regrets and apologies.

-Frost/Brook.
Back to top Go down
VerserA

Game username : Allen (or VerserA)
Server : Impressive Space
Female Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 1:07 pm

.Kaye. wrote:
Wow, still at it I see. I remember when she hacked my old server some years ago. lmao. I wonder why she is still doing all of this..? I know that she got angry at BigBan for some reason, but I don't know why she is trying to hack other servers, even 2 years later. huh.

This all for attract attention...Pretending to be Cal and "bailing out" on behalf of Centelleo, she won the trust, thereby getting more personal data and information to those who believed her...Like making advertising itself.
> I know that she got angry at BigBan for some reason...
Well, about BB over 2 or 3 years ago...She found new 'target' - Jack\Jackwhist. I think all hear there this login and bc of Cent, he has not good reputation here. She hacked many servers and made all for all thought that Jack did it.

But now idk for what she did it bc we are not associated with her anymore. The only thing I think, so it's just to attract attention for all here. She is very unpredictable, so this is a big reason to no have anything to do with her anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://vk.com/allenverser
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 1:39 pm

It's interesting how someone can magically forget that they've done a lot of fracking up, and then act like one more mistake won't hurt anyone. This is why I don't form many emotional bonds with people, especially those that have done a lot of crap in the past. 8p

Reminds me of what my Mom says: "When someone shows you who they are, you should believe them."
Back to top Go down
Wolfess

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 1:47 pm

VerserA wrote:
> I know that she got angry at BigBan for some reason...
Well, about BB over 2 or 3 years ago...She found new 'target' - Jack\Jackwhist. I think all hear there this login and bc of Cent, he has not good reputation here. She hacked many servers and made all for all thought that Jack did it.

But now idk for what she did it bc we are not associated with her anymore. The only thing I think, so it's just to attract attention for all here. She is very unpredictable, so this is a big reason to no have anything to do with her anymore...

On the contrary, she is a whole of predictiveness, she uses the same working scheme over the years, but nobody just wanted to see the obvious because she pulled the wool over everybody's eyes pretending a dandelion.
I do remember how it all began, and it was like she pretended and blamed everyone but her at the first but then suddenly it appeared that it was her, like woopsie, and she still does the same. She 'hacks' when somebody 'hurts' her little feelings, by telling her that she isn't right, and also tries to oppose her anyhow, because she wants to show her little opinion priority and her importance, and she frightens to gain them and when the frightening fails she wants to destroy the reason of her little problems. That's why she turned on to Jackwhist, because he was the one that fight oppose her, made publications, made researches, but as usual, nobody believed him. In fact it was easier to believe that Jack is Cal rather than Cent is? Very convenient eh?
For many of us it was kindda obvious that this is the same person, for a couple of years by now, for a person who knows how to change ip's for any other in the world, why not? And who else would know how to 'hack' servers but Cent, and her little friends, and also who would actually need it but her? Do you know many people in the community who would rather brake some games but create them?
And I still wonder how do people can even speak to her without suspicion not speaking of trusting her.
Back to top Go down
Digital
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Wolfess wrote:

On the contrary, she is a whole of predictiveness, she uses the same working scheme over the years, but nobody just wanted to see the obvious because she pulled the wool over everybody's eyes pretending a dandelion.
I do remember how it all began, and it was like she pretended and blamed everyone but her at the first but then suddenly it appeared that it was her, like woopsie, and she still does the same. She 'hacks' when somebody 'hurts' her little feelings, by telling her that she isn't right, and also tries to oppose her anyhow, because she wants to show her little opinion priority and her importance, and she frightens to gain them and when the frightening fails she wants to destroy the reason of her little problems. That's why she turned on to Jackwhist, because he was the one that fight oppose her, made publications, made researches, but as usual, nobody believed him. In fact it was easier to believe that Jack is Cal rather than Cent is? Very convenient eh?
For many of us it was kindda obvious that this is the same person, for a couple of years by now, for a person who knows how to change ip's for any other in the world, why not? And who else would know how to 'hack' servers but Cent, and her little friends, and also who would actually need it but her? Do you know many people in the community who would rather brake some games but create them?
And I still wonder how do people can even speak to her without suspicion not speaking of trusting her.

I have no idea why or who could trust someone back and forth so much too Wolfess. I got the same issue, moved on but I never ever expected something like this to start up. I think people like "cent/cal" need to honestly grow up, find a job and move on. No one enjoys someone who will become mr Gordon Ramsay if you simply tell someone they're wrong, hopefully this will all blow ever quickly.

Doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfess

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Digital wrote:
I have no idea why or who could trust someone back and forth so much too Wolfess. I got the same issue, moved on but I never ever expected something like this to start up. I think people like "cent/cal" need to honestly grow up, find a job and move on. No one enjoys someone who will become mr Gordon Ramsay if you simply tell someone they're wrong, hopefully this will all blow ever quickly.

Doubt it though.

Concerning Cent I have a great doubt, it goes for years, and things are still the same, just her 'enemies' change. And then she blames her 'sickness' for everyone to pity her. But I know the people with that sickness in real, and nobody does anything like that, perhaps they got her the wrong diagnosis. She always finds something or someone to blame, but herself.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : SoftMoon | MissDiealot
Female Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 4:48 pm

i've got a couple words from cent

----

The fact that I don't get a say in this is appauling.

Let me start by saying this thread is extremely biased, and the shit with IW and SoE was over 3 years ago. This thread, in my opinion was made for revenge and to get people to hate me..which obviously is working.

RedEye also knew almost the entire time that I was Cal but never said anything until I reported the forum to forumotion after person1 and person2, names anonymous to keep them respected, for him supposedly changing links to adfly (i was wrong about that) and swearing at minors plus getting members, including myself, and several other minors and older from KITO, involved in some porn and suggestive shit.

Ever since I did that he's been extremely rude and trying to 'get his own back', and the fact that he wrote an entire thread about everything that I've done even after I already admit I was Cal (and stuff in the past like 3 or 4 years ago that everyone already knows about) and then proceeded to send the thread out to all 3000 members is just proof of this. Hell yeah I was Cal and hell yeah I stopped ages ago and started to make my way up to it by helping the IT community, giving out free codes and models and shit, and just generally being a decent person. If people asked me if I was Cal, I would admit it. I wasn't gonna hide it at this point and I was hoping to put it behind me.

Cal was a person in the past that everyone was to get over, and hell I even admit I was Cal at some point this week (and red knew I was Cal the entire time and didn't even take action, and he even told me NOT to admit it, but I did anyway, because I didn't want drama). Cal is also known as another person Taboo, who we used to both run around rioting together, however we both agreed to keep my name under wraps and protect each other from others finding out. It wasn't until I was let back on KITO and I realised what I was doing, that everything came to a halt and I started throwing out content for everyone instead. The community has changed my outlook on what I've done. No server was ever touched since, and even though I've been kicked off stupidly, it still never will be touched again. Wolfess, Digital and VerserA are long-time haters from IW staff so no worries xD

What happened with SOE and IW and Jackwhist was over 3 years ago and the fact he brought this up all over again just to get his own back is pretty stupid, but at this point I'm not surprised. I had my own reasons to justify going after Jackwhist considering he was extremely abusive, harassing, and mentally draining to me (I don't like being spammed with death threats and being told he's going to throw me down the stairs, cut my veins, rupture my scars and break my neck and make my life a living hell every time I come online in IW. Plus all the staff refused to ban him because I apparently don't have any human rights if they don't like me.)

As far as ToC went, I had 1 argument with a staff member in NR (which wasn't even started by me might I say) and it was my job as a co-owner to get said certain staff member to stop making immature jokes anyway. I also made up with said staff member and moved on because it wasn't the best reason to get a lil angry with them. But because Vi didn't want to work with me in the first place, she kicked up a massive fuss over it and wouldn't let me in the new server that all of them were making behind my back. It's kinda funny that every argument involving me nowadays, she pops her head in and drives a massive fuss over it to get people to take her damn side (look at this thread for example). Almost every conversation she has has to make a little insultive hint about me. Plus myself and Vi agreed with JayX to make a new server to replace NR, and they both made an entire forum, an entire staff chat and hired everyone behind my back, while I was making a brand new code for them and then FIRED me for NO reason while I was in the middle of making it without an explanation. To prove the point that I wasn't going to let them walk all over me even though I told everyone I wasn't going to react, I messed with their forum. And that's it. Of course this was wrong and I shouldn't have done this, especially as I had proved thus far I was able to control myself, but they were pushing me to my limits and I coudln't take much more bullshit from them, so I thought it was justifed. Hell I even offered to bring it back but it had already shut down by then.

Hell yeah I was stressful to these select few people in the past and I pretended to be sick in hospital while I was Cal because I hadn't grown up at that point. But when I saw it, I admit it, I told them the truth, I also told them I was Cal and we all moved on. It was a growing point for me and I have to live with what I did. It's always going to be stuck with them and it constantly nabs at me, but we moved passed it. (Tho Vi uses it as an excuse to get people to hate me even though they had absolutely nothing to do with the matter but I know she's going to mention it sO)

At this point it was just something to get over, but when I asked Kawoie if I could join IE, Vi again kicked up a massive fuss and was very rude to me in PM while I was trying to keep my temper straight. So we blocked each other. This thread is extremely biased and only shows one side of the story. Everything on SoE and IW was over 3 years ago and the whole Cal matter was solved already half a year ago. I already have long tried to redeem myself and this is an attempt to get people hate me (which is obviously working, and considering that the owner of KITO wrote this, everyone would follow him tbh) This was only reposted as revenge for reporting this forum.

I've been practically spending the past month flailing around angrily due to issues with a select few people and that part is on me. My temper has been admitidly flying off the handle and I've been swinging my arms around helplessly until I've hit rock bottom, like right now. Hacking threats have been thrown around at people who try to upset me (aka Virus), however none of them have ever turned out to be true, no?
However I know now that I need to learn to create a new way for me to feel more in control without making things worse in the long run.

Yes I hurt a lot of people. I tried to make myself less hated and went a TERRIBLE way about it. I'm ashamed and I'm sorry for what I did cause you whenever time last year I did this. However the community as a whole caused me to change and that is why Cal disappeared and more content from me to make up for some of the things I've done appeared instead. This is also why I openly admitted I was Cal and I still am now, instead of defending myself and pretending it's not me. However a lot of shit happened that is not mentioned in this thread, it's very biased, and I do hope you understand my side of things.

Again, this thread is biased and is only there to make you have a bad impression of me, you don't know the full story or how long ago any of this actually happened.
The story with Impressive World and its Russians are an entirely different story and there are different reasons as to why I went after them the longest, and they are justifiable ones.
You can 'side' with whoever you want to, your opinion on the matter is yours, but at this point I'm just going to refrain from arguing since it's pretty much pointless at this point thanks to Red.

I'm not perfect, shit happens in life man, and it's our job to mature and grow past it, like I have. Or tried to until this was brought up again. I found a way past what I did and put my heart out to the community with hours of work for you instead, and some 30 year old guy wants to ruin it and get his own back bc I pissed him off lmao.

I'm not that person anymore and I do hope, regardless of this pathetic attempt of a biased thread, that you see that.

Good luck to you all for the future!

-Cent.
Back to top Go down
http://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
Darc

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   Thu May 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Can we just put this thread into the basket? This is getting rather pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Centelleo, a trip down memory lane   

Back to top Go down

Centelleo, a trip down memory lane
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: