HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Funniest Moments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meadowstar01

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Funniest Moments?   Thu May 12, 2016 5:53 pm

As there have been a lot of tensions here lately, I have decided to make a thread that might help lighten things up a bit.

So this is just as the title says- You can describe some of your funniest moments here, be it from school, home, online, or anything of the sort!

For instance, I will describe something that happened at my school the other day:

So there is this group I sit with during lunch, right?
So someone stole someone's bottle of juice, and they both basically started play-fighting.
Seeing this, I started to clap, and then two more people at the table began to clap. Then I decided to do the really loud clapping (as in cupping your hands to clap), and then the entire cafeteria burst into applause.
We did NOT expect this at all, so we all started dying laughing until our faces turned red (I had a few tears rolling down my face, and I was sweating). After it died down a few minutes later, we did it again (with another roar of applause from half of the school!).
So yeah, we almost got in trouble with the principals for it, but nothing bad really happened. Razz
I am probably going to do this again on the last full day of school. Very Happy

So yeah, you get the gist. How about ya'll? What are some of ya'll's funniest experiences?
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Moments?   Thu May 12, 2016 6:45 pm

A couple weeks ago my friend came over and he was about to leave and was heading for the door but tripped making him tumble away from the door and i said "justin the doors that way" and he told me to shutup

I have more if i think of them lol
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar01

Female Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Moments?   Thu May 12, 2016 8:11 pm

xD Awesome, Glacia.

That reminded me of a time last school year (I was in a different school).
My brother and I were on our way to our 3rd period class, and I was teasing my brother in the hallway (we always teased each other back and forth). Suddenly, I slipped, my feet went up in the air, and I fell on my back. Instead of crying, however, I started laughing so hard that I couldn't be bothered to get up. A teacher kept yelling at me to stand back up, but I was laughing way too hard. lol

Since then, there were times where my brother almost slipped in that same hallway. We then proceeded to call it, "The Hallway of Doom".
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : Canis lupus (Owner/creator) DD (member)
Female Posts : 977

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Moments?   Thu May 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Lol oh and one other time recently me and my bf went to his grandparents house and before me he never had or wanted a girlfriend so his cousin paige was there and he said hey page this is my girlfriend and paige popped her head up over the counter and said girlfriend?! it was funny cause all you could see was her head XDD
Back to top Go down

Funniest Moments?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: