HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Free Tail Feather Item Textures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narifia

PostSubject: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello all, it's been a long time since I've been around here Smile

I decided the other day that I really missed IT, so I came back here to good ol' KITO to see if there were any IT servers that might interest me. I discovered Dawn of Eternity, which I really love so far. Then I remembered, I created some custom Tail Feather textures for IT a long time ago. I thought about submitting them to DoE, but they don't use any of the old IT items, so my textures would be pretty useless there.

Then I thought of what a shame it was that they were never going to be used. Originally intended for Impressive Title Returns, I created them so that we could have many more varieties of Tail Feather items in-game that could drop from different birds and prey. Then ITr died. I went to Impressive World but things never really took off for me there either.

Anyway, I really regret that these Tail Feather textures never got to be used. So I've decided that I'm going to release them here for any IT server to use. Consider them permanently in the Public Domain--I don't want any credit for them. I just want to see them used.

Download The Original .zip File From DropBox Here. Inside you'll find a text file with suggested info on each feather's intended rarity and prey to be dropped from.

Last but not least, Click Here to see pictures of all of the Tail Feather textures I made. I thought it would be easier to just link my old Photobucket album.

I hope you guys use and enjoy these textures Smile Good luck with all of your IT servers, and who knows? Maybe I'll play on yours one day, just to run around and try to collect feathers Razz

Which ones are your favorites? Have you or are you going to use them on your own IT server? Please post here to let me know! ^_^

UPDATE: As it turns out, the old Sanctum of Eventide server (which I had forgotten I had submitted these to--it's been that long!) finally started using my textures sometime after I left, which makes me really happy! I'm sad to see that SoE is no longer, but I've just gotten word that Dragon's Den has all of SoE's old resources. Awesome ^^ I hope they use and enjoy them! Thanks for the update, ObeyTheFist Smile

Last edited by Narifia on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 am

Awesome textures :з
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
Narifia

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Thank you! ^^ Do you have a favorite?
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 514

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:43 am

Excuse me, but may I ask why these look exactly like the feather textures from Sanctum of Eventide, which now belong to Dragon's Den? Especially considering you've said they were never used?

I haven't shown them all, but I don't think I need to. I would really like an explanation.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Narifia

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:45 am

Huh, well what do you know. I'd forgotten about SoE completely. Yes, I had given them to SoE to use. I didn't stick around long enough to see that they actually were used, apparently. Glad to see that someone is using them! Is SoE still active?

Edit: Ahh, I just did a quick Google search and found the SoE forum. If you're worrying about the legitimacy of my claim, ask Kahara about it. Like I said, it has been literally YEARS since I've played on any IT server, and I've forgotten a ton. Another old IT veteran you could ask would be Drekentai, or perhaps Slycan. There's also the ReadMe file in the .zip I posted (dated all the way back to 2011 when I made the textures) which literally says "created by Jennifer Gilley / Narifia."

In any case, like I said; I'm putting them on the Public Domain because I sorely want to see them used. I had put a lot of work into them, and I felt horrible when ITr died, and even worse when Impressive World didn't pan out like I'd hoped. I forgot about SoE, but if they finally made it onto a server somewhere then I'm extremely happy, to say the least! All I can say is I hope they end up on more servers Smile
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:05 am

Maybe you should change your original post to include that these were in SoE then?

SoE was shut down and has been inactive for about a year now. The majority of their content was gifted to myself and LazyZim, owners of Dragon's Den. We have not used these feather textures though.

Odds are they're in a server somewhere as many, many people stole content from SoE.

So if you could just modify your first post that would be fantastic, otherwise I'll likely get well-meaning messages from people about theft regarding SoE content. Thank you~
Back to top Go down
Narifia

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:22 am

No problem Smile I didn't know that SoE had finally gotten around to using them. Are you going to put them in DD, or have you just not gotten around to it yet?
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:43 am

I'm not sure if they'll get added to DD or not. I'll ask Lazy and the staff if they'd like them in. Thanks! :3
Back to top Go down
Narifia

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:19 am

Gotcha Smile Well if you decide to use them, let me know! I hope everyone at DD enjoys them if you do ^^

And np ^^ Thanks for letting me know about SoE and DD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Tail Feather Item Textures   

Back to top Go down

Free Tail Feather Item Textures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT :: Item Models, Particles & Textures-
Jump to: