HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Yes i've come to this question since this server was kind of offline for a long time and i'm wondering if there's still peeps who would like to play it.
I've opened donation for hosting but it wasn't succeful, i can try to find a free hoster and back up the server and maybe change a little things in game and fix glitch and update the forum but i have to make sure that the game will not be empty.

So, guys?

(KITO thread of the server http://www.kitopen.com/t3621-land-of-the-wolves-online )

(i had no idea where i could post this so it can be moved to another section if it's in the wrong)
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:24 pm

would you allow me to host in exchange making a couple things for my server?

EDIT: I would log onto it  few times if it went back online
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:44 pm

glaciaicewolf wrote:
would you allow me to host in exchange making a couple things for my server?

EDIT: I would log onto it  few times if it went back online

Sure, but atm i will wait a bit before choosing any host. ^^
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Ok! just thought i would throw a deal out there ^-^
Back to top Go down
Veronique

Game username : TaintedRhyme,Veronique
Server : Ethereal(OWNER)
Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Im not sure if it's late.   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:38 pm

But I can offer hosting, I do have an Idle computer who just sits there. If you need a host, ever. You can let me know. I do have server hosting service opened. As I have a desktop that's idle and not being used. If you want any information. You can ask for my skype/email/kik/whatever.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:44 pm

Thanks for the service guys but at the moment i'm not decided if i will ever bring back this server online ^^
Back to top Go down
Veronique

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Witacha wrote:
Thanks for the service guys but at the moment i'm not decided if i will ever bring back this server online ^^

It's okay, If you ever decide to. Then you can pick your host. <: I really hope your future goes well. But if you need a host. We're here for you.~
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Yes, yes and yes.
I've played LOTW, and I like this game, don't close it pls.
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:22 pm

I'm not planning on closing it but there's a huge project that I am planning on doing with the FH source code that's why i'm not sure if i should open it again ^^
Back to top Go down
Veronique

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Witacha wrote:
I'm not planning on closing it but there's a huge project that I am planning on doing with the FH source code that's why i'm not sure if i should open it again ^^

Ooo. Huge projects. Sounds interesting, It's up to you if you want to open it again. If you did open it again. Then you can still do your huge project off the FH source code. It's all up to you if you want to re-open it again or not. It's always sad to close down old projects you worked hard on.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Yes that's what i was originally going for: working on the huge project while keeping LOTW open,
but i have to make sure that there will still be some peeps online ^^ so i'll see x)
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:33 pm

Its not that easy. Even if you have only one server,it is still a lot of work to do.
I cannot imagine how she will be able to have IT server,and huge FH project.

And,if she will be able to work on both,in the few months,she will need to close one of those projects,cause she wouldn't be able to handle it.

Good luck to you Wit,with the new things ya are gonna try (:
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Thanks Jack' !
Yeah, but my old IT server will not be updated so i will probably not focus on it at all :v
but ye i'll see i need to think about it first, and before doing that huge project
ineed towaitfor thefhsourcexd
Back to top Go down
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:32 am

I never got round to playing LOFTW but I'll surely play your next big project if you come round to doing it.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Female Posts : 429

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:43 am

Witacha wrote:

I think a lot of people wants LOTW back online, I hope you can do what do you want, and LOTW will be online ^^ ~
Back to top Go down
https://tsezar-h.deviantart.com
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:53 am

Shiza Inu wrote:
Witacha wrote:

I think a lot of people wants LOTW back online, I hope you can do what do you want, and LOTW will be online ^^ ~

I think keeping LOTW online while working on your next big project would be a good idea, instead everyone wait a while for your project people can play LOTW in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?   

Back to top Go down

Do you want Land Of The Wolves to be back online?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: