HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

In need of some designers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyelight

Game username : Skyelight
Server : Aloi (Co-Owner)
Female Posts : 138

PostSubject: In need of some designers!   Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:58 pm

***UPDATE***

Xero-Legends was down for quite some time, and now I've managed to revivie it back from the dead, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me out with some very basic stuff! I just need some people who would look into being on my Staff team with various skill sets, though I'm not seeking for modellers since everyone wants money for their models that they create- which is understandable, but I am unable to pay so- I just need people to assist me with the progress of my game. We have NPC's, working on Duals (slowly but surely e.e) and we are looking to introduce a new GUI theme but other than that, if you have any skills please can you PM me here on kito, or visit our forum; http://www.xxero-legendsx.freeforums.net/

I'm really looking to add something new and eyecatching for the community, I have many ideas in stock for Xero-Legends but I need help in order to get there. I need map makers, but once again if you're willing to work for free then thank you so much, but if not I'm sorry I cannot pay. The game's theme sure is a great one indeed, and to have a few new faces floating about will sure have a huge kick on the face of the game, if you have any interest in this post (which I'm sure most wont, cri) then please drop me a PM either on KITO or on the forum or below this post in the commnets! I could try to possibly gather DA points to give to you, but I'd need to start selling out some adoptables in order to get there.

I seem very unorganized in this post, but I'm very prepared I've just worked solo for so long I wasn't sure on how to present this to you all a second time, especially after all of the drama that happened before. :\

Thank you everyone, Skye.

Last edited by Skyelight on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://the-hungry-paperclip.deviantart.com/
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1197

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm

I can help you if only there's a payment behind this.
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:38 pm

There is no payment Witacha sorry.

Reason why? My mum will not pay anybody money via her card because of security reasons and... You get the jist, and so unfortunately there will be no payment; but thank you for showing interest.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 pm

I hope the peeps who will be willing to help you will not have to do every single thing, because that's what happens often.
btw making qualities textures and items aren't free these days ^^
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:55 pm

Yeah, Wit I know this, and in all honesty. I've done most of my server on my own, I don't use my staff as slaves unlike some parties now a-days. I do my bit as well as they do theirs, and the majority of my staff have actually voluenteered to be designers. I was just looking for a few extra since there are some things I do need assistance with and it requires upto 2-3 people (including myself) to test things and make them work.

I'm not cruel and I wouldn't expect anymore of my staff, especially when it comes to creativity. Everyones ideas are taken into account and are each evaluated individually. I respect my staff, due to a few past experiences myself when I've been worked exceedingly hard by a few of my old friends past (now dead) IT servers; so I'd never disrespect or over-work my staff if it wasn't worth it.

I just want the ending result to be as perfect as it's planned and my Staff agree, I'd never pressure or force them into something that they were uncomfortable with, they know this. Thank you for your reply though, you have a fair point- and I realise that Witacha, though I am only 15 and I don't have a bank account opened until I'm 16 if that; I'm not really a money responsible person in all honesty, and in my opinion paying people via internet is quite risky unless it's supervised and done properly over a secure website, otherwise people could do anything with your details.

I'm sure most users would agree, since a lot of hacking happens quite frequently. I'd feel quite uncertain about sharing money over the internet even if it was via PM.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Well, i hope your server will get as far as you planned !
But please do not forget school ^^ in the past i was focusing on my IT server more than my futur, so just an advice.
Don't be disappointed if the server you we're originaly looking for isn't what it is in the end, try again.
I redid my IT server 3 times to get what i was looking for, it took me almost 3 years to reach that goals.
And i'm planning on redoing it for the 4 times ^^
So good luck mate ! : D
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Thank you Witacha, and jaezuz; sorry for the late reply.

I understand that it's a win win, lose lose. I guess if you're hearty about the server and the ending results, then I suppose you're heading towards the correct goals. Unfortunately though I'm a very impatient person, and for years possibly over 2 or 3 years, I've always wanted an IT server of my own. I thought Xero Legends could be the real thing this time, you know?

In the past I owned-- Felicity, The--Ancient, Rouges Passage and I was a co-owner of Black-Fire and Something Creative. All of those servers except Black-Fire were private. I had created the servers by myself; and never really succeeded. I was highly stressed since I was so eager to release things too early just to get a crowd of people on my server to have some fun, but as the years have passed, time has grown on me and I'm slowly beginning to understand the severity of things, and I've come to realise that good things come to those who wait. Sadly though all of those servers ended up dead, and Black-Fire was the most heart breaking one to announce since it was a very popular game amongst all of the madness.

I sincerely hope that Xero Legends ends up releasing nearer towards the future, but it feels so far away? I just really want this game to be a success, or the beginning of something new. I know this is going to take a long time but I'm sure all creators have reached a stage where they just feel as if... Nothing is happening, and nothing is moving forward? That's how I feel right now, but then again I am helping Nightmare Realms and a few other servers as a designer. I've recently been demoted from Shiza Inu's server The Road to El Dorado, since she found someone else who was a lot better at designing things than me. I was demoted and removed from her friends-list without warning, that hurt my feelings quite-a-bit. I felt very much useless, and so I thought Xero Legends would be an opportunity to prove to people that I'm not an idiot, and I am capable of different things, I just do them in my own way rather uniquely.

I felt useless about Impressive Title for weeks after I was demoted, then I thought that Xero Legends needs focusing on and so forth I was driven to try and improve a few things on my server, but as you stated above about prices and quality of items and textures, I feel as if I'm getting nowhere. I'm just wishing so very high that my server can be a giant success like Wolf Soul, Dragons Den or even Azoptaos? But I know it wont be easy getting there. I just hope that I can base these dreams off of what I already have standing, and truly release them without making any false promises.

Once again, thank you for the supporting words Witacha I appreciate it, and I'm seriously sorry for the late reply. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

Game username : Tsezar
Server : Aoi Tenshi [owner]
Male Posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Skyelight wrote:
Thank you Witacha, and jaezuz; sorry for the late reply.

I understand that it's a win win, lose lose. I guess if you're hearty about the server and the ending results, then I suppose you're heading towards the correct goals. Unfortunately though I'm a very impatient person, and for years possibly over 2 or 3 years, I've always wanted an IT server of my own. I thought Xero Legends could be the real thing this time, you know?

In the past I owned-- Felicity, The--Ancient, Rouges Passage and I was a co-owner of Black-Fire and Something Creative. All of those servers except Black-Fire were private. I had created the servers by myself; and never really succeeded. I was highly stressed since I was so eager to release things too early just to get a crowd of people on my server to have some fun, but as the years have passed, time has grown on me and I'm slowly beginning to understand the severity of things, and I've come to realise that good things come to those who wait. Sadly though all of those servers ended up dead, and Black-Fire was the most heart breaking one to announce since it was a very popular game amongst all of the madness.

I sincerely hope that Xero Legends ends up releasing nearer towards the future, but it feels so far away? I just really want this game to be a success, or the beginning of something new. I know this is going to take a long time but I'm sure all creators have reached a stage where they just feel as if... Nothing is happening, and nothing is moving forward? That's how I feel right now, but then again I am helping Nightmare Realms and a few other servers as a designer. I've recently been demoted from Shiza Inu's server The Road to El Dorado, since she found someone else who was a lot better at designing things than me. I was demoted and removed from her friends-list without warning, that hurt my feelings quite-a-bit. I felt very much useless, and so I thought Xero Legends would be an opportunity to prove to people that I'm not an idiot, and I am capable of different things, I just do them in my own way rather uniquely.

I felt useless about Impressive Title for weeks after I was demoted, then I thought that Xero Legends needs focusing on and so forth I was driven to try and improve a few things on my server, but as you stated above about prices and quality of items and textures, I feel as if I'm getting nowhere. I'm just wishing so very high that my server can be a giant success like Wolf Soul, Dragons Den or even Azoptaos? But I know it wont be easy getting there. I just hope that I can base these dreams off of what I already have standing, and truly release them without making any false promises.

Once again, thank you for the supporting words Witacha I appreciate it, and I'm seriously sorry for the late reply. ^^;

Excuse me. But I don't think that if you can export simple shards from PE to server anyone can accept you as helper, mod or administrator. You can't even export. You said that you forget how to do it and you just show me simple shards, which was just a bit edited and you said that you made it. Your art(let me call it like that) level isn't enough for desiger. Well, maybe you have good fantasy for items, prey, or maps.
In any case, you just took me by the nose and said that you know how to make aura, but you forget how to export it. I think it's a lie, because you can't forget your skills.
I know that there is my fault too. I should warn you before delete from. To be honest, I accept you only due courtesy. I do not care that I hurt your feelings, sooner or later, I still would have remove you. You powdering my brains with your "you hurt my feelings." I'm unfeeling with this, and I'm rude. I can't do nothing with this. I'm not going to apologize in front of you.
This is my last words for you.
Back to top Go down
http://aoi-tenshi.freeforums.net/
Centelleo
Banned

Game username : Centelleo
Server : Foreign Entity
Female Posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Shiza Inu wrote:
Excuse me. But I don't think that if you can export simple shards from PE to server anyone can accept you as helper, mod or administrator. You can't even export. You said that you forget how to do it and you just show me simple shards, which was just a bit edited and you said that you made it. Your art(let me call it like that) level isn't enough for desiger. Well, maybe you have good fantasy for items, prey, or maps.
In any case, you just took me by the nose and said that you know how to make aura, but you forget how to export it. I think it's a lie, because you can't forget your skills.
I know that there is my fault too. I should warn you before delete from. To be honest, I accept you only due courtesy. I do not care that I hurt your feelings, sooner or later, I still would have remove you. You powdering my brains with your "you hurt my feelings." I'm unfeeling with this, and I'm rude. I can't do nothing with this. I'm not going to apologize in front of you.
Try not to stir up drama here but why not give her the opportunity to learn how to export? Give her the chance to improve her texturing. Don't just throw her out. Unless she lied about being able to export in the first place, you should give her the chance to learn and improve her skills, rather than kicking her out because she doesn't meet up to your expectations.
If she didn't give you any examples of what she can do before you hired her..well then its not exactly her fault that you're disappointed, is it?
Back to top Go down
http://taleofmervian.tk
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Excuse me? Shiza I created lots of auras from scratch, many of which you approved of. You accepted me and said my art was good I needed practice, therefore you lied to me. All auras I created I made for you and you didn't want them. I have a server of my own and many of which have auras that I have created so yes. I can create auras thank you-- not to mention the fact that you've just completely gone off topic and pissed me off by bringing up unwanted attention. There was no need for your foul attitude, you were so eager to dump me in the ditch as soon as you got your new "designer" if I wasn't good enough why not of been honest with me, instead of feeding me with your bullshit telling me I was doing good by your server, and you can't even meerly lie since I still have all of our skype conversation. I'm sorry that my level of art wasn't good enough but I've come to notice that you're highly selfish and just want it all for yourself, I really hope your staff realise that you're just a complete user of what you already have, I pity anyone else whose standards are lower in art 'than /mine/' Your last words were not needed, you was intentionally rude.

P.S; Cent, thank you for your response to her. She did "hurt" my feelings by removing me without warning and telling me that my art was inheinsight 'crap'. I've drawn for little over 2 years if that. I've met you before on Mcgee's server Cent, and I'm truly glad that you've replied, some people have no respect now-a-days. Perhaps it's because she words things incorrectly or inappropriately due to her bad linguistic. v_v

Not to mention I gave her examples of my work with auras and retextures, therefore she lied to me by telling me that I was worthy. c:

Thank you Cent. <3
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Skyelight wrote:
Excuse me? Shiza I created lots of auras from scratch, many of which you approved of. You accepted me and said my art was good I needed practice, therefore you lied to me. All auras I created I made for you and you didn't want them. I have a server of my own and many of which have auras that I have created so yes. I can create auras thank you-- not to mention the fact that you've just completely gone off topic and pissed me off by bringing up unwanted attention. There was no need for your foul attitude, you were so eager to dump me in the ditch as soon as you got your new "designer" if I wasn't good enough why not of been honest with me, instead of feeding me with your bullshit telling me I was doing good by your server, and you can't even meerly lie since I still have all of our skype conversation. I'm sorry that my level of art wasn't good enough but I've come to notice that you're highly selfish and just want it all for yourself, I really hope your staff realise that you're just a complete user of what you already have, I pity anyone else whose standards are lower in art 'than /mine/' Your last words were not needed, you was intentionally rude.

P.S; Cent, thank you for your response to her. She did "hurt" my feelings by removing me without warning and telling me that my art was inheinsight 'crap'. I've drawn for little over 2 years if that. I've met you before on Mcgee's server Cent, and I'm truly glad that you've replied, some people have no respect now-a-days. Perhaps it's because she words things incorrectly or inappropriately due to her bad linguistic. v_v

Not to mention I gave her examples of my work with auras and retextures, therefore she lied to me by telling me that I was worthy. c:

Thank you Cent. <3

"To be honest, I accept you only due courtesy." <- did you noticed this? Probaly not. Okay, I can say again. I said it ONLY due courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Centelleo wrote:
Shiza Inu wrote:
Try not to stir up drama here but why not give her the opportunity to learn how to export? Give her the chance to improve her texturing. Don't just throw her out. Unless she lied about being able to export in the first place, you should give her the chance to learn and improve her skills, rather than kicking her out because she doesn't meet up to your expectations.
If she didn't give you any examples of what she can do before you hired her..well then its not exactly her fault that you're disappointed, is it?

You know, I went through a lot, and to give a chance to a man who lied to me, I do not see the point. If a person is deceived once, and cheat again. People do not change. And I just said what I think. I do not start drama.
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:44 pm

Shiza,everyone is starting from noting,actually.
You don't need to set up drama here,as well as you don't need to mark someone as a liar or something worse,and make a bad reputation to her.

People can change. And,for how long you now Skyelight to say something like that?

Also,this topic she posted because she is looking for DT Members. So,as she said,you got totally off topic.
Skyelight looks like a person ho have a vision into future with her own server,and she also want to help other servers (if I understand that good).

If you don't like something,talk to Skyelight calmly and nicely,via PM,for example. Give her a chance to improve.
And from what I understand,why did you accepted her as a DT Member,if you don't like her art and call her a liar?

Good luck to your server Skyelight,I hope you will find good team for Xero Legends!
(and I also agree with Cent)
Back to top Go down
Tsezar

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:59 pm

This conversation is over.
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:02 pm

Thank you Jack, I appreciate your kind words. ^__^
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 pm

Well, aside from the unnecessary drama being kicked up, I might look into helping you Skye! I can do forum work (html) and ingame gui. And if I am unable to, I very much hope that some people do. This server seems like it'll go places, what with how mature you are. :^D
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 pm

Thank you Virus! I'd love to have you on my server, the only downfall is that I cannot host, only with Hamachi; though I may have to have everything recompiled. >__<

Since I used a test client for my server, at the moment; and it doesn't allow me to spawn items, only critters. So I'll need to recompile it anyway, and I was curious if you'd compile a server for me? Or host, I'm sorry if I'm asking too much of you, and there is no major rush- I just need to recompile the server, I've retextured a lot of things, so I can just paste the edited files into the compiled version, since the test client was already compiled. Though it was very poorly compiled and it was from VK, Shiza Inu also has her server from a test client, the same one as mine to be exact and I'm not 100% with it. I'd appreciate it greatly if you could do that for me, I can't compile myself due to the visual studios not being 100% with my PC.

I'd appreciate it greatly, and I wish I could pay people for their legitimate work they do. D:
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 pm

I have an already-compiled blank server if you need it. However, if you want any additions (i.e. number of items in stash, number of items equipped, shading darker/lighter, spawnpoint, etc) then I can compile a new one. I however cannot host, unfortunately, as my router has the strength of a plastic cup.
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Hahaha. x"D

And sure, would you add me on skype? ---> XyloChick2000
Back to top Go down
Skyelight

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:31 pm

***UPDATED THREAD***
Back to top Go down
TheBlackHayate

Game username : TheBlackHayate
Server : Majima (Owner)
Female Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: In need of some designers!   Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:15 am

Am I a lil late? x3 Been scanning around, seeing if anyone needed maps. I've been making maps for a while, and I've got a few premade ones if you'd like, they just need to be converted into IT since I make them on FH. I can also make new ones, it's no biggy. Just let me know if you still need them :3
~ Hayate
Back to top Go down
http://www.majima.boards.net

In need of some designers!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: