HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FangTheDemon

Server : The Adventures of Kaze and Mave (WIP)
Female Posts : 31

PostSubject: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello my name is FangTheBrave and i am looking for a Team or staff we have some Mods but we dont have desiners and map makers and stuff for "The Game" we have yet to make the game.here is ower forums
http://theadventureofkaze.freeforums.net/ and you can find more info here~

want to apply fill this out!
Name(IG/ON fourms):
Ranking you would like to try out for(Mod,Desiner,Art desiner,ect):
ref on what you can do(like a model or a map or a forums/game :3):
why do you want this job?

We do have a idea of what we wont the game to look like we are drawing it on paper to test it so far we are still looking but me and my little team are still working on the color mixers and music ect.. we also have an idea for player models and maps if you like to throw in your idea or suggestions please do every part helps!

thats it for now!
send me a msg on my forums or just comment below!

Last edited by FangTheBrave(Red) on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nefadozone

Game username : Nefadozone
Server : Fucko McShitpo
Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
http://wildmidnight.boards.net/
Kino

Game username : -LEFT KITO-
Server : Wolf Soul
Male Posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Nefadozone wrote:

sooooo 12+ ?
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Smoll information; You need to be 13+ to play Impressive Title
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:04 pm

there you go fixed the problem 13+ is accepted NO YOUNGER!
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 510

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:19 am

The fact that you have to register to the site first might put people off. Also the fact that you have a forum and are trying to make a game with no clear theme in mind. At least, that's the impression I get from 'drawn a blank on what to do'. You should really have an idea of what you want to do and where you want to go with things before you start.

Also if you're going to make an advert for help in any official capacity then it really helps to double-check your words and spelling as best you can. Unless you state that your main language is not English then people are likely to shy away as it gives a sense of immaturity and unprofessionalism.

Just some advice, take it or leave it. ^^;

I wish you good luck~
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:15 pm

ObeyTheFist wrote:
The fact that you have to register to the site first might put people off. Also the fact that you have a forum and are trying to make a game with no clear theme in mind. At least, that's the impression I get from 'drawn a blank on what to do'. You should really have an idea of what you want to do and where you want to go with things before you start.

Also if you're going to make an advert for help in any official capacity then it really helps to double-check your words and spelling as best you can. Unless you state that your main language is not English then people are likely to shy away as it gives a sense of immaturity and unprofessionalism.

Just some advice, take it or leave it. ^^;

I wish you good luck~
Thank you obey I have a an clear idea in mind of  what I would like the game to look like,we have people working on ower forums to clean it up if you know what I mean.i am going to go back edit this thread and make it more understandable thanks for the advise it means a lot!
Back to top Go down
Mea_WolfenX

Game username : Mea_WolfenX
Server : Souls Of Legacy
Female Posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:15 am

Name(IG/ON fourms): Mea_WolfenX / MeaWolfenX
Ranking you would like to try out for(Mod,Desiner,Art desiner,ect): Mod / Art Director
ref on what you can do(like a model or a map or a forums/game :3): I Can Do Basic/Simple Coding, I own my own server so I am good at website building, idea's and leadership Smile

why do you want this job?: Honestly, I just enjoy it, But i'd like to get payed DA Points For Certain Things...
Back to top Go down
http://SoulsOfLegacy.boards.net
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:40 pm

This user has told us as a "secret" that there is a STRONG possibility that this will never become an actual server and more of a "roleplay". There is no reason in keeping it a "secret", especially due to the fact that people may get actually excited for this game which will never release.
I have requested that my theme is taken down from their forum for I do not with to be acquainted with someone who does not wish to tell the truth; and because I've known some rather insistent individuals before, I will be keeping an eye out on this one.
Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Vιrus wrote:
This user has told us as a "secret" that there is a STRONG possibility that this will never become an actual server and more of a "roleplay". There is no reason in keeping it a "secret", especially due to the fact that people may get actually excited for this game which will never release.
I have requested that my theme is taken down from their forum for I do not with to be acquainted with someone who does not wish to tell the truth; and because I've known some rather insistent individuals before, I will be keeping an eye out on this one.
Thank you for your time.
This is a lie my friend Dragon has returned helpingme with the programing and we have a art desiner,i do not like lies being told.i do edmit aying this be i was nwrog and we are working on the game as we speak uts just going take a long time to release sorta like Aroki i guess you could say just not take 5 years(no offence).Yes i have removed Viruses Forum skin made my own (witch look great) and have my own little team helping me fix it up,So please dont tell lies.(when i said that stuff i was candy high and sleepy so ya then secret is a lie!)
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:26 pm

sorry for all the typos guess,my keybored is giveing out on me.
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:23 pm

...I must ask why I've been banned, then? Is there something I did wrong? :I
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:34 pm

FangTheBrave(Red) wrote:
Vιrus wrote:
Thank you for your time.
This is a lie my friend Dragon has returned helpingme with the programing and we have a art desiner,i do not like lies being told.i do edmit aying this be i was nwrog and we are working on the game as we speak uts just going take a long time to release sorta like Aroki i guess you could say just not take 5 years(no offence).Yes i have removed Viruses Forum skin made my own (witch look great) and have my own little team helping me fix it up,So please dont tell lies.(when i said that stuff i was candy high and sleepy so ya then secret is a lie!)

It wasn't a lie.. it was true in the first place? Just because you found someone to start working on it again doesn't automatically make it a lie.. you could just politely correct Virus instead of banning her and accusing her of lying.
Back to top Go down
Kawoie

Game username : Kawoie
Server : Former KITO Administrator
Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:06 pm

Yeah, no, this wasn't a lie. You specifically told us (I was there, trust me) that you just created the forum for more of a roleplay purpose, not directing towards actually making a server. Now, yes, you can easily change this and actually put forth effort into your game. However, banning Virus for claiming what you said is true isn't the right way to go about it. It proves that you're a bit more childish than what people expected - thus, most people won't be interested in your server seeing that the owner is a dimwit.

I ask of you to unban her, and not kick up dust. You said what you said. You could atleast /admit/ that you did, but also add that you're changing your mind. It isn't hard, kid. Take a break, a long one infact, learn how to be a bit mature whilst handling situations similar to this, and actually learn how to type a sentence correctly. Judging by your behavior and the way you speak makes you seem a bit younger than 13, granted, you could be telling the truth. All I ask is that you not 'ban' people for no good reasons, such as the one above.
Learn how to be a good server owner. Not a bad one, child.
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:50 pm

the game is being worked on as we speak,we are making new models and getting it running so please no hates.lets just start a new and what ever i said before is in the past i am a fresh new person working on  a fresh new game with lots oh great people so please dont hate i know there will still be some haters lurking in the shadows.but lets just have fun!

Last edited by FangTheBrave(Red) on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:01 pm

I Admit what i did was very childish and i should be punished so i punished my self dont worry nothing self inflicted.But the purpose for me not spelling good in my computers keys are broken off and stuck so thats that.Virus is unban from the forums Banning Virus was very wrong of me to do thank you guys for knocking the sence back into me i really needed it its just i have been strest A LOT lately and now that over i will no longer ban anyone for such stupid reasons.And yes i am really 13 you can look i was born 12/10/02.Also Virus i am VERY sorry for what happen just wondering if you can ever forgive me for such childish ways,But now thats in the past i wont to make for the future
i wont to start fresh with a clean everything.so if i have told you any bad info i have chnged my mind we are going to make a actual sever it will just take a bit to make.We are putting ower stronget effert into making this game for you guys so please forgive me i am very sorry.;-;
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:51 am

Why do people always blame stress/anger? If you're stressed enough to not think clearly and act in a more mature manner then you need to step back from your forum and anything else IT related that you're working on until you're more level-headed.

It won't matter if this delays your work. It's much better to work when you're not snapping at people and stressing out over everything. Take a deep breath and just step back a little for a while. Get yourself in a good headspace before you do this.
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:12 pm

ObeyTheFist wrote:
Why do people always blame stress/anger? If you're stressed enough to not think clearly and act in a more mature manner then you need to step back from your forum and anything else IT related that you're working on until you're more level-headed.

It won't matter if this delays your work. It's much better to work when you're not snapping at people and stressing out over everything. Take a deep breath and just step back a little for a while. Get yourself in a good headspace before you do this.
ya,Maybe your right i should step back for a bit i have friends that can keep going.Thanks Obey agian for the advise.
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:27 am

No worries. Take it easy for a while and get back to things when you feel ready. Don't let your friends do all the work for you though, they deserve a break too! ;3
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:01 am

ObeyTheFist wrote:
No worries. Take it easy for a while and get back to things when you feel ready. Don't let your friends do all the work for you though, they deserve a break too! ;3
ok one of my team members have become gravely sick and my main coder/game maker has quit so i am sorta in a hole XD but thanks again obey your are the best!
Back to top Go down
FangTheDemon

PostSubject: Re: Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect   Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Mea_WolfenX wrote:
Name(IG/ON fourms): Mea_WolfenX / MeaWolfenX
Ranking you would like to try out for(Mod,Desiner,Art desiner,ect): Mod / Art Director
ref on what you can do(like a model or a map or a forums/game :3): I Can Do Basic/Simple Coding, I own my own server so I am good at website building, idea's and leadership Smile

why do you want this job?: Honestly, I just enjoy it, But i'd like to get payed DA Points For Certain Things...
ok could you p.m me on the forums(sorry for the late reply)
Back to top Go down

Asking for Mods,Desiners,ect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: