HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

How do you change the loading pages?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Furrest

Game username : Furrest(Everywhere Else) / Frozenfur (Only On DD)
Server : Mythical Realms (Owner/Creator)
Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: How do you change the loading pages?   Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello! I have recently compiled my server (Mythical-Realms) just for a test and then I realized that I needed to change the loading pages and I was curious to how to change those. Also, how can I change the button colors for the campaign and login buttons. Thank you for taking the time to check out this thread I appreciate it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mythical-realms.freeforums.net
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Hey search by yourself i'm not going to waste my time redirecting all the links to you.
Before even starting a server inform yourself about how to handle it first.
In the support section there's an handful thread that you should actually check about those questions it's called " Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help"
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Furrest

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Oh thank you I really appreciate it ^^
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:09 pm

All textures you can change via drawing program,like Photoshop or GIMP.
Also,if you would have some problems with your server,check out this,before you will post some of your problems.
Some problems are already solved,just check out Support section and also,don't forget to check out Tutorial section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Witacha wrote:
Hey search by yourself i'm not going to waste my time redirecting all the links to you.
In the support section there's an handful thread that you should actually check about those questions it's called " Mega List of FAQ, Tutorials and Server Help"

I'm sorry...but...that was kinda rude and mean don't you think? I think that kindly redirecting them to the help topic would be more productive.
Back to top Go down
Furrest

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:28 pm

LittleBig Geek wrote:
All textures you can change via drawing program,like Photoshop or GIMP.
Also,if you would have some problems with your server,check out this,before you will post some of your problems.
Some problems are already solved,just check out Support section and also,don't forget to check out Tutorial section.

thank you so much this really helped me! I managed to finally find the textures. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 am

Unio-Mentium wrote:
Witacha wrote:

I'm sorry...but...that was kinda rude and mean don't you think? I think that kindly redirecting them to the help topic would be more productive.

It wasn't rude. People should learn how to search questions that have already been asked multiplied times.

And no being productive does not mean wasting my times redirecting all the links that this person could have found by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Furrest

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:21 am

Witacha wrote:
Unio-Mentium wrote:
Witacha wrote:

It wasn't rude. People should learn how to search questions that have already been asked multiplied times.

And no being productive does not mean wasting my times redirecting all the links that this person could have found by themselves.

I just wanna say sorry for asking I didn't wanna make you get that way. I do try to search for the problem before I ask honestly. ~Have a good rest of the day
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:22 am

Yeah well you just showed me that you needed someone to link you to the topic i asked you to check by yourself.
I'm out.

Lock this topic since it's solved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:28 am

Quote :

In my opinion, and I will only say this once, as any other times may be unheard there is a far more professional way of going about it than saying your 'wasting your time', which makes the person feel pathetic and shamed, such as "Please use the Search Function to see if there is a topic already created for this", and/or "Your question has already been answered here - link". Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

PostSubject: Re: How do you change the loading pages?   Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:34 am

This is also very rude to post a topic that has already been answered and doesn't even have a "moment" to check it out by themselves. It sound like "yes do it for me i'm not wasting my time to search it"

"Your question has already been answered here - link" I answered their questions i told them to check out the topic's name i gave them and then LittleBigGeek directed the link just after me.

But seems like they didn't search it before LittleBigGeek gave 'em the links.
Rude? me? well.
Back to top Go down

How do you change the loading pages?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: