HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrusoeDaWolf

PostSubject: Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:09 am

I recently tried to compile the Impressive Title server in Linux again, however, I'm still a bit lost here:

Code:
g++-4.2 -I../IT_source/include/ -I../OgreMain/include/ -I../Raknet/Source/ -L../Raknet/Source/ -lraknet -lpthread -lrt -fPIC MagixMainServer.cpp -o MagixMainServer
sudo cp ../Raknet/Source/libraknet.so /usr/lib/

There is no file named 'libraknet.so' whatsoever after compiling RakNet (From this directory: /kito/deps/RakNet-3.25/Source). I have even searched through all the folders, but nothing has come up.

Any help would be appreciated. C:
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575

PostSubject: Re: Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:47 am

PostSubject: Re: Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Ah. I downloaded RakNet from Github and didn't look through there. Found it in there instead of the IT source. XP Thank you. I'll see if I can proceed.
Back to top Go down
CrusoeDaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...   Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Quick question. For what version of the IT source code is the tutorial for? I'm trying to decide whether to download an older version of the source code or try to get it to work with the current one I have right now.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:09 am

It should work for any version, just follow the documents..?
I never played with a Linux version.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
CrusoeDaWolf

PostSubject: Re: Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:51 am

That doesn't seem to be the case here. It gives me an error message while compiling. I'll send output in half an hour or so. I saw on GitHub, in the Kito-trash, there was files for a Linux server, but not sure if it would be a good idea to use them.
Back to top Go down

Still a bit lost on compiling Impressive Title in Linux...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: