HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Game continuously connecting? Freezes beforehand.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira

Game username : Kira
Server : World of Denuo
Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Game continuously connecting? Freezes beforehand.   Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Title. I use a ZyXel PK5001Z CenturyLink router. My ISP has been having issues for the past 2 days, and only sometimes it lets me connect. It feels like I did something wrong, because I can connect to other games.

I have port forwarded, I have my admin username/password, I am using DnsDynamic IP, put it inside the compile.

It seems to work when I put my localip.txt in the game folder, but I want for other users to be able to connect. So I'm just a little confused... is it my ISP or could it be that I've done something wrong?

Title reminder; the game freezes and goes to not responding when I hit log in, and is this way for a few seconds, then it just stays at connecting, and continues like that to no end. I've tried restarting loginserver.exe and gameserver.exe several times, and those don't seem to be the issue either.

EDIT: I forgot to mention it doesn't give me a single error at all, it just doesn't stop after it says "Connecting..." lol
Back to top Go down
Centelleo
Banned

Game username : Centelleo
Server : Foreign Entity
Female Posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Game continuously connecting? Freezes beforehand.   Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:46 pm

I used to have this when I first started my own IT server, I forgot how I fixed it..

Try to make a new test file called pingrange.txt and put it in your server folder.
Put in 2 numbers below each other:
Code:

Restart the server and try to connect again
Back to top Go down
http://taleofmervian.tk
Kira

Game username : Kira
Server : World of Denuo
Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Game continuously connecting? Freezes beforehand.   Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Lmao why didn't I think of that... I tried everything but that.

It works now though, thank you Cent♥

Mods feel free to lock and move to solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game continuously connecting? Freezes beforehand.   

Back to top Go down

Game continuously connecting? Freezes beforehand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: