HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

How to make new body parts?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenChicken

PostSubject: How to make new body parts?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 pm

I've looked high and low on this forum, so I think its safe to post- but I don't know if this is even the right place.

I'm pretty good when it comes to modeling- but I want I want to ask is how do I go about making body parts for a server?
I don't mean simply editing the original heads- because those meshes are so messed up its a wonder anyone can use them- I mean totally make something new and rig it to the body skeleton.
Not just heads either- but bodies, tails, manes and wings (although I suspect they'll be all the same)
Back to top Go down
Hamilton

Game username : Hamilton
Server : Myatar Legends // Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: How to make new body parts?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:39 pm

create the mesh itself. however you see fit to. if it's not in magix2.blend, move it to that file (via importing). if needed, adjust the skeleton to fit (usually only needed for new bodies to make them look nicer). rig the mesh to the skeleton. if you changed the skeleton, fix the broken animations. don't forget the uv mapping. optional add new animations. satisfied? export the mesh and skeleton linked. convert from .mesh.xml into .mesh via tools. if needed, adjust mesh name. drop into models folder. test.
Back to top Go down

How to make new body parts?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: