HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Looking for staff (Flotia's Aura)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wichitt

Game username : Wichitt
Male Posts : 3

PostSubject: Looking for staff (Flotia's Aura)   Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, let me first introduce myself as I have not posted on these forums beforehand. I am Wichitt!

I created a forum for a game I was attempting to create. However, our Developer team is lacking drastically. We've had applications open for quite some time, but since our forums is only a few months old, there aren't many people who have experience or are willing to offer a helping hand to help us with the production of the game.

Currently, we are in need of:
- Programmer*
- 3D Modeler/Animator

*= I myself am in the process of learning how to do these, but due to school, my progress has been slow.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! If you want to view our forums, go here.
To fill out an application, you can find the forms here. OR you can PM me here or on Flotia's Aura's forums if you wish.

Thank you in advance!

Disclaimer: I am not looking for commissions, I am looking for people who would be willing to join the staff team to help develop the game. Also, it would be preferred if you were more experienced in developing a game, but I will still accept since I still need to get this game off of its feet.
this project has been discontinued. if anyone would want to pick up the development of this game, message me
Back to top Go down
http://aberona.deviantart.com

Looking for staff (Flotia's Aura)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: