HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:40 pm

.vacau was another fake link
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 am

We aren't dumb, AuRora got shut down XD They really need to rethink this strategy here.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com Online
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:57 am

Ah, I received this email too. But then I remembered that it had been shut down.

They are trying really hard now aren't they?
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Making a comeback for a temporary post as a confirmation message as I am trying not to get involved anymore... alas they're making it that I am anyway...

No the email didn't come from me, I don't even go to Uni or School, I'm nearly 20, school ended 3 years ago for me LOL first fail of their message. Secondly, I wouldn't revive auroara anyway. No reason, I have GROWL. Third, I wouldn't hand it to someone. Anyone. Friend or foe, let alone keep the new owner anonymous. Fourth, why would I even send an email out? Seriously. Fifth, anyone who believed a new kito was made and fell for a link with html at the end was really dumb.

I do hope none of you were dumb enough to click that link, let alone believe that bullshit.

I'll return to my avoiding this childishness now, I only responded to confirm it wasn't me- but, again, anyone smart enough would have known that.

Basically; unless I tell you DIRECTLY through skype during a time I would actually be online, through dA or on GROWL itself (and I will never post information like this which does not belong on GROWL on that forum anyway, unless it was utmost necessary to post there)... it didn't come from me. I am NOT posting on KITO or even browsing KITO anymore, I only even came here or even knew about it because several of my staff warned me about it and with the rate things are going, and the friends I have that many of you find questionable, I felt it best, even if it's incredibly late, to respond with an official message anyway.

And if you think my Skype's been hacked again? (Which a few people have) then hit me up a message on dA or Tumblr and I'll confirm it for you. Bam, problem solved.

I don't have time for this.

Good day.

Last edited by ShadoWolfozo on Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
199LeafClover
Banned

Female Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:38 pm

ACTUALLY LOADS OF PEOPLE FELL FOR IT.
until it was deleted
BUT 6 PEOPLE.
I agree shadowolf, idiots.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1027

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:47 pm

ShadoWolfozo wrote:

I'll return to my avoiding this childishness now, I only responded to confirm it wasn't me- but, again, anyone smart enough would have known that.

knew it instantly. You work to hard on growl to ditch it and start a new project.

and i never been on aurora or however u spell it so i did not get the email however thats not a real url, i had to lol at it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link   

Back to top Go down

Just another sample of a fail attempt of Phishing with fake KITO link
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Announcements-
Jump to: