HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Eclipse needs Beta Testers! (Got them.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Eclipse needs Beta Testers! (Got them.)    Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Our staff team needs Beta Testers! Like a Star @ heaven We are very close to our Public release, we have our host for now but they wont be able to host for the public release. (I think.) They've portforward
unlike me because I cant since I don't know my routers password..

If you'd like to test for our game, please reply back that you'd like to! We may also get Anti cheat plus the link to our website is: eclipseIT.boards.net

You can message me on the forums, War the Satanfish or just message me on here. Anything's fine I guess..or you can message me on skype: msp_bumble_ We are releasing the latest build today thanks to JBRWolf/Jay for compiling Eclipse for us today. We've also added more ranks and are currently making a new Default map and a Trading map. We will also have a staff member checking the Trading map (If people are there.) once in a while just in case scammers scam.

If your about to trade someone on Eclipse we recommend trading in The Trading map. But who cares about that right now since the game isn't public yet. I know this post is poorly written, but we need Beta Testers badly. x) If this post was posted in the wrong board, can you move it..if you cant do that you can lock it, I don't mind.

Last edited by War The Satan Fish on Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spore2000

Game username : Spore2000
Server : Royal Elements

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse needs Beta Testers! (Got them.)    Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:00 pm

just going to say good luck every one c': -snorts-
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse needs Beta Testers! (Got them.)    Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Moving to Looking for Talent board.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com

Eclipse needs Beta Testers! (Got them.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: