HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Zombie dragon mesh/obj?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rapture

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Zombie dragon mesh/obj?   Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:16 pm

I AM SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG BOARD/SECTION. I AM SORRY IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG FORUM IN GENERAL.

Anyway, the prey files provided dont include the zombie dragon .blend file
Ever since I work on the design team I am expected to make textures. I did find the UV map and someone else asking the same(similar) question where'd the blend file went but it didnt end up providing a blend file other than redirecting to converting xml files in blender.............

I am actually working on an extremely old computer and still need to test textures. Computer is ancient and legit doesn't load blender, otherwise i would have done it myself and i cant test it strght fwd in-game because the server wont run on my oldie at all

I've been looking for hours, so sorry if i've missed it but could anyone give me a legit .obj file to load in metaseq just so I can test it?

The UV gives me cramps just by looking at it. seriously.

EDIT: doesn't have to have bones/be rigged I JUST NEED THE DUMMY.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Zombie dragon mesh/obj?   Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:36 pm

You need to like you said xml files in blender and then import it as xml into blender and then save it or you can't?
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
Draak
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Draak
Female Posts : 681

PostSubject: Re: Zombie dragon mesh/obj?   Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:44 pm

Just posting this on behalf of Super:

Quote :
Hi! I'm the creator of the zombie dragon. Unfortunately, I no longer have the .blend. It's a seriously old model, one I didn't keep. However, if someone manages to get you a .blend of the zombie dragon through the .skeleton/.mesh, I'd love to see you fix it up lol. Don't worry, the UV gives me cramps too.

So, yeah, if anyone has the .blend or wants to hand it out, I really don't mind. It's old as balls and deserves some love and care.

But PLEASE, if you do make any major changes to it, such as changing the UV or the model itself, PLEASE share it with other people. Do not hog it for yourself. Credit would be nice too, but I'm not about to bend over backwards to make sure everyone here gives credits, because I know not everyone will, lol...

Good luck!

- Superfeesh/Onowl ('Superfluous' from the old IT days xP)
Back to top Go down
ObeyTheFist

™

Game username : ObeyTheFist
Server : Dragon's Den
Female Posts : 512

PostSubject: Re: Zombie dragon mesh/obj?   Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:01 am

If you don't want to mess around with Blender or simply can't then why not try Ogre Meshy?

It lets you open the mesh file and view the whole thing as long as the mesh, material, skeleton and texture are in the same spot.

http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/Ogre+Meshy

It even has a reload button so you can change the texture/material file with the mesh still open, hit reload and it will update to the changes. Super easy way to test textures. :3
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsden.freeforums.net
Rapture

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Zombie dragon mesh/obj?   Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:43 am

Thank you all, someone already did this for me.

As for behalf of doing it myself, I tried most of the options but none of them really worked because my ancient computer is extremely low on memory and has a poor graphics card, refuses to load any 3D objects at all. I am lucky that metasequoia isnt needy, but I cant really go far other than rotating the object or applying materials to it, otherwise it will probably crash.
I will try the meshy once i get home though.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Zombie dragon mesh/obj?   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:14 am

Solved then? Locking and moving to the solved bin.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com

Zombie dragon mesh/obj?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: