HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KovuST

Game username : Kovu/Spoopy
Server : Zolðis (Owner/Creator)
Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:28 am

Hi there,
I have said before I am very new to modeling and suck as drawing, so my staff team needs some people who can model and texture fairly well and know how to rig, and that sort of thing.
I will do animations myself of course, but that's always a plus if you can do that as well.

Thank you,
Kovu.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : SoftMoon | MissDiealot
Server : Vaellerios (admin) | Lair of the Wolf (admin) | Journey Kingdom (dev)
Female Posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Forum link maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://missdiealot.deviantart.com/
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Some info on the server would be nice
Back to top Go down
KovuST

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 pm

Sure, and sure.

forum link is www.zolthis.boards.net, the forum is still a wip though.

Hmm info. Well, Zolthis/Zolðis is an IT Server/Micronation. I'm designing our own langauge for it, and we're pretty laid back as well. We're a small community so far but I hope to fix that. Server isn't online yet, still gotta make maps but I wanted it up by today (I don't care too much though, there's almost no one there to play it anyway).

We very much need more items but I don't want to waste my money paying people for them, they can be costly. I am learning how to model in Milkshape, but it can be difficult too. I'm looking for a converter so I can swap between Blender and Milkshape, but like I said I suck at modeling so far and can only do basic basic basic things. Meaning I made a flag. whoo. A stick and a face lmao.

When I work on any server, may it be mine or someone elses, I expect it to be online for a very long time. I don't give up easily.
I mean I don't really know what else to say. You can play as felines and canines and the other modeler is making the body and already made one head. I plan to have a crapton of items, markings, and cool features. Like I said don't really know what you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:57 am

Maybe open the forum for non-registered users to have a look? Restrict certain boards you don't want seen. Having to register at first glance turns alot of people away.

Just a fair warning for the future.
Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com
KovuST

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:07 am

Thank you, Slain. I will do that then (and I already did that to the boards).
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:52 am

KovuST wrote:
We very much need more items but I don't want to waste my money paying people for them, they can be costly.

You might want to be careful who you say that too, some people will find that offensive if you think you're wasting your money on things people work hard on making just for you.

Working on servers is volunteer work and so staff aren't getting paid 99% of the time. Therefore, people like me looking to make some cash to help my own server and in exchange for our time that we could be spending elsewhere doing something for us would prefer to get paid and so we either join a team who is paying staff, or we do commissions.

You're not paying for the item.

You're paying for our time to make you glorious, shiny items and the privilege to have them 100% exclusive to your server (so no one else has them).

If you've made models, you will know how long they take to make and how difficult they are, you're paying for us to make it in our own precious time and suffer the hardships of getting it to look and rig correct, so you don't have to.

"Waste of money"? More like wasting our time if that's how you look at it.
Back to top Go down
KovuST

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Yes, I know. But that's not what I meant, and for people like you who want money for doing it is not what I'm looking for. But yes, sorry if I offended you or anyone else- not what I was getting at.

I do commissions for FeralHeart work so yes, I completely understand. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Slain Motionless
Watched

Game username : The-Hunted
Server : Aroessa
Female Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:36 am

Good luck finding good modelers and texture artists that will do things for free. It takes alot of time and concentration to make models and rig them. Take that into consideration before continuing your search.

Back to top Go down
http://aroessa.proboards.com

Zolðis Needing more Modellers and Texture Artists!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: