HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

No Head Texture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KovuST

Game username : Kovu/Spoopy
Server : Zolðis (Owner/Creator)
Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:30 am

It's 2:30 right now and I'm tired as crap so I didn't feel like solving this myself.
I added wolf heads there's now 10 heads total you can pick from. Three of them don't have texs. That's pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 am

Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:48 am

While I'm aware Tattoo already answered this, I still feel compelled to add this;

If you don't feel like solving an extremely simple issue yourself, why should we feel like solving it for you?

Use the search button and try this new energy-restoring method known as Sleep.
Back to top Go down
KovuST

Game username : Kovu/Spoopy
Server : Zolðis (Owner/Creator)
Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 am

Usually when I do use the search button I find nothing.
You have no reason to be rude.
I don't sleep; I have insomnia and horrid nightmares. Do not inform me of what I should and should not do. I am busy working on a zillion parts of my server at once so one little simple problem isn't a huge deal.

I do thank you Tattoo for the answer. Looking into it now~
Also, ShadoWolfozo, if you didn't have an answer you really didn't need to post. I don't need unnecesary commentary.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:27 am

Kovu wrote:
Usually when I do use the search button I find nothing.
You have no reason to be rude.
I don't sleep; I have insomnia and horrid nightmares. Do not inform me of what I should and should not do. I am busy working on a zillion parts of my server at once so one little simple problem isn't a huge deal.

I do thank you Tattoo for the answer. Looking into it now~
Also, ShadoWolfozo, if you didn't have an answer you really didn't need to post. I don't need unnecesary commentary.

How can you not find anything? wow seriously? just type a word similar to your issue it's not that difficult.

Well it's not OUR fault if you CAN'T sleep but the one who's rude here is only you.

"It's 2:30 right now and I'm tired as crap so I didn't feel like solving this myself"

Well? solve it later. Don't pressure yourself into something if you can't even take care of yourself in the first place.

You didn't feel the like to solve it yourself? What's the point to work on something if you can't even put any effort in solving a little simple error.

You don't need unnecesary commentary ? well us neither. You can find everything you need by simply searching by yourself or just read the FAQ that ShadoWolfozo did: http://www.kitopen.com/t2340-mega-list-of-faq-tutorials-and-server-help

So next time? don't be surprised if we are "rude".
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 pm

Technically I did have an answer, by saying use the flashing Search button, so I had every right to reply.

And being 'rude'? Mate I literally made a massive FAQ with all the frequently asked questions new server "makers" ask 24/7 in a great big list you can literally Ctrl+F and find what you're looking for and you didn't even bother to have a quick check to see if the answers were in there (and if they're not? then feel free to ask me to add it for you after you find it yourself) or in the first page of the Support thread.

Witacha pretty much covered anything else I wanted to say.

But a bit of advice; if your server is taking over your life so badly you're up till 2:30am every day with 'insomnia' and have a 'zillion' things to get done for the server that takes priority over so many other things, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate things. Your server is not your life and this is an unhealthy way to be treating yourself (insomnia or not, deliberately avoiding sleep is unhealthy- as is pressuring yourself into getting so much done so quickly. You will burn yourself out and this is not a good thing.)

Take things a bit slower, get the rest you need (find something that will help you sleep better), make sure you're eating properly and resting your eyes from the computer screen and have some more patience.

You will find things so much easier to do, focusing so much easier and realise that the answers you are looking for- for simple and even difficult issues- may be very obvious, even enough for you to not even need the support section but figure them out yourself- plus you'll have a more positive attitude while you're working on it, if you take care of yourself better.

So before you have a go at us for being rude, there are very simple things you can do to avoid the wrath of kito members...

...as well as not being bothered to do a literal 5 second search.
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: No Head Texture   Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:30 pm

//moving to solved support under the assumption its solved as well as to prevent further arguing.
Back to top Go down

No Head Texture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: