HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Cannot find Blink animation in Sly's horse body *SOLVED*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Cannot find Blink animation in Sly's horse body *SOLVED*   Sat May 16, 2015 8:46 pm

Ahhhahaha, the dreaded blink animation error. I read that if one body has the blinkies, all of them must have the blinkies. So the horse body from Sly's body package had the blink animation. I removed that line from it. And now it says it says it still is missing the blink animation.

I just got the multiple bodies selector (thanks Hyper) and this is one of the main bodies I've wanted to use.

Last edited by Cloud on Sun May 17, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find Blink animation in Sly's horse body *SOLVED*   Sun May 17, 2015 6:58 am

Are you using just my package, or are you mixing it with another package and Oit parts?

It could be the horse body or the body before/after it has blink that causes the error
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Cannot find Blink animation in Sly's horse body *SOLVED*   Sun May 17, 2015 11:41 am

The other bodies I have installed are the oIT body, Sheroi's skinny body, your horse body, one more that I forget what it was, (not from your package though) and then your deer body, that also gives me the blink error. The skinny and oIT work fine.

Here is the order they are in:

oIT, Skinny, Horse, Body4 (forgotten one), Deer

I swear I removed the Blink animation from both the deer and horse skeletons, so it might be body4?

EDIT: Body4 uses the Body-Armature skeleton file.

EDIT again: The only body that is not Sly's that's left is the oIT body. If I try to change it the game crashes.

Fixed it by removing the oIT body and replacing it with the modified FH one etc. Everything works now, thanks c:
Back to top Go down

Cannot find Blink animation in Sly's horse body *SOLVED*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: