HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cattson

Game username : Cattson
Server : Dragon's Den, Wolf Soul, Old Legacy(Owner)
Female Posts : 19

PostSubject: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map? I can't find anything in SEARCH

Last edited by Cattson on Tue May 12, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Cattson wrote:
Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map? I can't find anything in SEARCH

Put them into media/models file. Go to static/client and open cd2-unencrpyted via Notepad,and you will see this. Just copy/paste and change name of your map. And,if you want different preys in that map,just change name of that preys (Hare change to Nightmare,for example)

Code:
[ReallyBig]
limit=200
critterList=Hare,0.2
critterList=Gazelle,0.2
critterList=Dire Hare,0.04
critterList=Greater Gazelle,0.02
critterList=Hawk,0.01
critterList=Fennec Fox,0.1
critterList=Dire Fennec Fox,0.002
critterList=Snake,0.01
critterList=Python,0.002
critterList=Hummingbird,0.01
critterList=Overgrown Gazelle,0.0001
critterList=Mutant Hare,0.0001
Back to top Go down
Cattson

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:

Put them into media/models file. Go to static/client and open cd2-unencrpyted via Notepad,and you will see this. Just copy/paste and change name of your map. And,if you want different preys in that map,just change name of that preys (Hare change to Nightmare,for example)

Code:
[ReallyBig]
limit=200
critterList=Hare,0.2
critterList=Gazelle,0.2
critterList=Hawk,0.01
critterList=Snake,0.01
critterList=Python,0.002
Thanks but, for example I downloaded Slycan's Boxer prey. How to add it to map and make it drop items? Sorry for these questions but Im pretty new to this
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:10 pm

Cattson wrote:
Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:

Code:
[ReallyBig]
limit=200
critterList=Hare,0.2
critterList=Gazelle,0.2
critterList=Hawk,0.01
critterList=Snake,0.01
critterList=Python,0.002
Thanks but, for example I downloaded Slycan's Boxer prey. How to add it to map and make it drop items? Sorry for these questions but Im pretty new to this

Oh,sorry. Now I understand your question (: Go to static/client and open cd1-unencrypted,you will saw what you are looking for.

Back to top Go down
Cattson

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:
Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:

Code:
[ReallyBig]
limit=200
critterList=Hare,0.2
critterList=Gazelle,0.2
critterList=Hawk,0.01
critterList=Snake,0.01
critterList=Python,0.002

Oh,sorry. Now I understand your question (: Go to static/client and open cd1-unencrypted,you will saw what you are looking for.

Thanks, can you please post me link with how to change loading screen banner?
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Cattson wrote:
Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:
Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:

Code:
[ReallyBig]
limit=200
critterList=Hare,0.2
critterList=Gazelle,0.2
critterList=Hawk,0.01
critterList=Snake,0.01
critterList=Python,0.002

When you change backdrop,loading screen will automatically change too (it will look same as backrdop). I dont know how to change it like on FH (different loading screens)
Back to top Go down
Cattson

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 1:35 pm

Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:
Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:
Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
Cattson wrote:

Code:
[ReallyBig]
limit=200
critterList=Hare,0.2
critterList=Gazelle,0.2
critterList=Hawk,0.01
critterList=Snake,0.01
critterList=Python,0.002

When you change backdrop,loading screen will automatically change too (it will look same as backrdop). I dont know how to change it like on FH (different loading screens)
How about this black thing around?
Back to top Go down
Icea

Game username : Icea
Server : Blazing Wolves (Co-Owner), Tales of Luzaris (Moderator) Canis Lupus (Mapmaker)
Female Posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Go into media, then materials, then textures. Find backdrop2.png and edit it with GIMP. NOT MICROSOFT PAINT OR THE PART WHERE THE CHARACTER SHOWS WILL BE WHITE.!!!!! You can also use photoshop, but I highly recommend gimp because gimp is free.

hope this helped Smile
Back to top Go down
AutumnLeafdust

Game username : AutumnLeafdust
Server : Blazing Wolves (Owner)
Female Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Tue May 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Icea wrote:
Go into media, then materials, then textures. Find backdrop2.png and edit it with GIMP. NOT MICROSOFT PAINT OR THE PART WHERE THE CHARACTER SHOWS WILL BE WHITE.!!!!! You can also use photoshop, but I highly recommend gimp because gimp is free.

hope this helped Smile

You could also use Paint Tool SAI if you have admin rights to yourself... but if you don't then GIMP is the way to go since SAI requires admin rights to open (which is a jerk move by the creators)...

Last edited by AutumnLeafdust on Tue May 12, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Derp me ate a word....)
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Wed May 13, 2015 7:18 am

AutumnLeafdust wrote:
Icea wrote:

hope this helped Smile

You could also use Paint Tool SAI if you have admin rights to yourself... but if you don't then GIMP is the way to go since SAI requires admin rights to open (which is a jerk move by the creators)...

Use Paint Tool SAI for .png textures is not very good idea,because SAI save all formats with white backround
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)   Wed May 13, 2015 9:59 am

Sly ßlack♥ wrote:
AutumnLeafdust wrote:
Icea wrote:

hope this helped Smile

Use Paint Tool SAI for .png textures is not very good idea,because SAI save all formats with white backround

I used Sai for all of my retextures, they have an option where you can use transparency when saving it as a png.
I actually recommend using Sai.
Back to top Go down

Where to place prey files and how to add them in certain map?(SOLVED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: