HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Duplicating and then Modifying objects in Blender deforms everything?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Duplicating and then Modifying objects in Blender deforms everything?   Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:01 pm

I've been having issues with Blender seemingly randomly deciding to mess up half my files and it wasn't until recently that I made a connection between files that do and don't mess up after saving.

Duplicated Items.

On any .blend file where I have duplicated an object and then moved, transformed, etc the duplicated one, both the new object and the original object deform horribly when the file is re-opened or the scene is refreshed (often occurs when I press the undo button).

I figure not duplicating anything is a work around but not a very good one as I rely on it for mirrored items such as shins/bracelets and 2-piece items (such as spikes on spine1 and 2).

If anyone on here knows how to fix this... Why does this happen and how do I stop this?

EDIT: Nevermind, not just duplicated items.

It also happens if I use the append function to import a .blend object from another file into a new file / pre-existing file (for rigging purposes). However, usually the only thing that changes is that the mesh turns tiny (although in-game it will still be regular size....) and the origin point moves greatly.

HELP??
Back to top Go down

Duplicating and then Modifying objects in Blender deforms everything?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: