HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Censor Filter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shira

Game username : Shira
Server : Lost Souls , Land of Dreams
Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Censor Filter?   Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:41 am

Hey, there is a IT called Dream Devours, and the owner and I were wondering, "Is there such a thing as a censor filter in game for certain people only and not for everyone?" Please, if you have a solution, we would love to hear it!
Back to top Go down
DavidStrides

Game username : DavidStrides
Server : None
Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Censor Filter?   Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:53 am

Well, to add to this a little bit, I have a few members concerned that my content and rules, which allow minimal cursing, isn't for them and they'd like a way to play our game (when we're finished with it) without being able to see everyone cuss when and if they do. My forum allows cussing and will also allow it in game but I do know some users don't wish to see it. I don't want to seem rude to them and say no, I can't change that but I have a strong feeling that will be the outcome. If there is a way to fix it up for some members to avoid it by typing in a certain command or having a filter ready add on for them then it would be a great help for them if they are against it but want to see the content.

Then, if there isn't as I'm assuming, they will simply either have to ignore players that do cuss (which I don't see much on other IT server's either way) or simply not play/get on the game at all. It's the only solution I can give them if they truly don't want to see the cussing that badly.

Last edited by DavidStrides on Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more)
Back to top Go down

Censor Filter?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support-
Jump to: