HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

please delete

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nefadozone

Game username : Nefadozone
Server : Fucko McShitpo
Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: please delete   Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Please delete.

I know I've been kind of in the background doing nothing related to IT, but I'd like to lend a helping hand to any server that has its roots sunk in. Or maybe more than one, who knows. I have a lot of freetime and a LOT of stress to burn.

Please ensure to me that your game is online or going to be online. (with proof that you've played it with others, or set it up with me as you go.) I do not prefer Hamachi servers unfortunately as it can mess with my LAN settings on all of my home laptops at once but I am willing to participate in one. I have slow internet every day from 5 am (early morning) - 12:10 am EST (after midnight) unless I state otherwise, so uploading/downloading content or connecting to servers in that time is usually impossible for me. My hours are weird and unpredictable to sum it all up.

I do not charge via Paypal unless I feel that there's a substantial amount of effort that would be along the lines of a job instead of a few hours of my time.

I should be posting a video portfolio of my work and I will later today after a long awaited nap, but trust me when I say I can get the basics done.

Things I have accomplished since 2011

• 3D Animating, Rigging, and Meshing/Modeling (not just the sculpt tool mind you, all I need is a cube and I can make oh so many things)

• Textures and UV Mapping (almost any model I can peel apart, is okay at markings and eye masks, ameateur at fur)

• Material Codes (including underwater/underlava overlays, glow aka emissions on masks, ambient lighting, magixmod editing, mane fur i've already posted on this forum about)

• Presets

• Very basic code edits (running fast in stance, adding animations, transition/intro edits, lavaboxes, setting ambient based on time of day, among many many other things - a lot of this is simple copy/paste prog. it's not hard but some of it isn't easy for those who are stuck)

• Items and Particles, Basic Weather systems

• Maps (you provide the meshes, I make the map in FH, convert it to IT use, and viola.)

• Certain sound effects (own a lot of PC games, bought a lot of sound effects over the years, have FL studio and know my way around Audacity and VSTs etc.)

• GUI editing, texturing, feature-adding, and positioning. (can't do multiple bodies by myself yet though for some reason)

• Probably many more things I forgot to mention! All related to making a server look spiffy! (not like spectrum alpha and beta........those were not spiffy)

So yeah, I will either post a video or a flash slideshow or screenshots depending on how I feel after I wake up. I hope to finally assist some folks in need of help!

*NEW*

ART COMMISSIONS

I draw too. I do digital and traditional art.

I draw pretty fast. :*

So here's some prices! Cheap for now.

Full color, complete picture. $8
Examples:

Colored portrait. $5.00
Examples:

Headshots. $3
Examples:

Flats. $2.50
Examples:

Uncolored lineart. $2
Examples:

Sketches AND colored sketches. $0.50
Examples:

Examples may not fall exactly into one category, but you get the idea. I do just about everything except backgrounds. (because I SUCK at them) My strengths are animals, taurs, and anthros (whether they be sonic styled or not).

I will need a reference or a good idea of what I will be drawing.

Please indicate what you would like, whether it be a sketch, lineart, colored, what style you would prefer (toony or realistic or chibi), what size of a picture, whether or not it's on a transparent bg, and if you know what pose you want them in I also would like to know that too if it applies! Anything else you can think of asking let me know.

Paypal: Sweetface1116 (at) aol (dot) com
(lol family paypal)

Be aware that you will be shown a watermarked, jpeg until your payment. I've been ripped off before. Neutral

IF I ADDED A PICTURE TWICE SORRY OOPS

Last edited by Nefadozone on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildmidnight.boards.net/
Arzulent
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Arzulent
Server : Dragons Den (Member)
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:31 pm

I'd appreciate It If you could help out Reincarnation Ascension.
We are releasing online on the 31st of  March, a few days from now.

We have many unique maps and Items and plenty of funding to keep our server going.
We have 3d model makers, map makers, particle makers, texture makers and Artists.
I myself make maps, particles, textures and art. Also taking care of the money part of things.

Willing to discuss Information further.
Back to top Go down
Myz
Coder
Coder

Server : Last Moon(http://lastmoon.org), Dawn of Eternity(http://dawn-of-eternity.com)

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Are you still looking?
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 985

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:35 pm

You can be an official DT of Call of the ferals if you like
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 740

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 am

I have some nice critter meshes that need animating if you are interested.
We can discuss payment or other options.
~Lazyzim~
Back to top Go down
Nefadozone

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Sorry that I'm not sending you all individual PMs, but I tried to and my slow internet could not handle it. Send me a PM guys and let me know what kinds of tasks you need done, how long of a period of time you'd need assistance, any details you feel like I might find useful add 'em in!

Anything made for a specific server will not be 'casual copy/pasted' over to another, all content from me will be and must be unique to keep servers from 'overlapping'. Add me on Skype, SonicEmoTeam, if you want to talk to me there instead. I'm usually active on there daily.
Back to top Go down
Arzulent
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Arzulent
Server : Dragons Den (Member)
Female Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Mon May 25, 2015 9:22 am

The art examples are gorgeous <3
I hope to commission some art from you soon.
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Mon May 25, 2015 10:27 am

You have really nice art style (:

Last edited by LittleBig Geek on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nefadozone

PostSubject: Re: please delete   Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:40 pm

LittleBig Geek wrote:
You have really nice art ztyle <3
Thanks!

Bump, taking commissions of all kinds currently! Needing money for something very important!

I will do PRESETS for FH and IT.

ALL AND ANY TEXTURE WORK.

MESH WORK.

RIGS.

ANIMATION WORK.

CODE WORK.

All work is done by hand and guaranteed to be of above average QUALITY.

LOW POLY is my middle name.

My meshes are not ugly, unoriginal, or anatomically incorrect.
(OBVIOUSLY MY OLD SPECTRUM MODELS ARE NOT WHAT YOU SHOULD LOOK AT FOR REFERENCE, THEY ARE UGLY, HIGH POLY, AND FLAT OUT BAD)

My work is completely devoid of ripping and foul play.

IF YOU DO NOT PAY ME WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME OF ME COMPLETING YOUR COMMISSION (like several months), YOU DO NOT HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER AN UNPAID WASTE OF MY TIME AND EFFORTS. YOU CAN NOT CLAIM MY EFFORTS IF YOU WILL NOT PAY ME. I WILL USE WHAT I WORKED ON OR RESELL IT TO SOMEBODY WHO IS WILLING TO PAY.

I don't want to keep being 'scammed' out of my time. Please don't make me do a commission if you don't have the funds/won't pay me in the end and then go after me for using the creation months to a year later or reselling it. You should've thought this through, it is not my problem anymore when it's sitting on my harddrive.

10 YEARS OF MESHING, ANIMATING, RIGGING AND TEXTURING EXPERIENCE.

3 YEARS OF PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE.

PM ME FOR REQUESTS OR POST BELOW.

And don't forget to have a spectacular day!  bom

PAYMENT WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL.
Back to top Go down

please delete
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Job Search/Commissions-
Jump to: