HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oppa

Game username : Big Bang/Oppa
Server : Animal Kingdom
Female Posts : 43

PostSubject: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:55 am

The title says it all , every time i try to create a new character the server crashes. It doesn't give any errors but it just crashes. However let me start from the beginning, ok so i added Slycan's body pack and added that to my server , but i had issues with it probably because i did something wrong so i removed them. Later on when i went on my server to create a new character it crashes.I checked everywhere to see if i missed something from Slycan's body pack but didn't find any.  Any ideas why it keeps crashing? Also the server crashes when i select certain manes , tails , etc on my main char.

Last edited by b i g b a n g on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-INACTIVE-
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Male Posts : 447

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:46 am

If you use Basic Modified FH body,you need Body.mesh,Body-Armature.skeleton (repleace the old one with this one) and bodynew4.skeleton. Dont change .skeleton names.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Do you really mean that the server crashes? As in LoginServer and GameServer dies?

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:18 pm

RedEye wrote:
Do you really mean that the server crashes? As in LoginServer and GameServer dies?

Yes the server crashes and when that happenes the loginserver and gameserver is still on.
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2583

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:33 pm

I can't figure out your answer.
Does the LoginServer and GameServer die?

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:43 pm

RedEye wrote:
I can't figure out your answer.
Does the LoginServer and GameServer die?

no.
Back to top Go down
Oppa

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:00 pm

Ok the problem is solved! I can now create a new character without crashing! woo. Although when i click to Head 7 it crashes and when i try to select a mane it gives me an error. I'll try to get a screenshot of it later.
Back to top Go down
Oppa

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Nevermind , the problem is solved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}   

Back to top Go down

When creating new character server crashes {SOLVED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: