HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Game freezes shortly after logging on, crashes only when closed by Task Manager [FIXED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead Account (Taka)

Game username : Dead Account
Server : Dead Account
Female Posts : 118

PostSubject: Game freezes shortly after logging on, crashes only when closed by Task Manager [FIXED]   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:32 am

I am absolutely positive as in 100% sure that there is almost nothing wrong with my computer. This just started happening out of the blue. It doesn't crash when it freezes, but it crashes if you close it via Task Manager. Sometimes, it won't let me access Task Manager and I would need to restart my computer.

It is impossible to take a screenshot, that and it is pretty self explanatory. Please help as soon as possible. There is no error message, just a "Magix.exe stopped working" message.

~Taka

Fixed! However, projects won't build. Currently researching.

Last edited by TakaWolf on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2575

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes shortly after logging on, crashes only when closed by Task Manager [FIXED]   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:35 am

Which version?

Game username : Dead Account
Server : Dead Account
Female Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Game freezes shortly after logging on, crashes only when closed by Task Manager [FIXED]   Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Of the source code/build? The 5.3 release, if that's what you're referring to. Though, I haven't had a problem with it until now.

EDIT: Currently installing newer source.
EDIT2: Neither the old nor new source is building.

Fixed! Figured I just needed to replace the media files (they were corrupt).  However, sources are still not building, oddly. I'll create a new topic if I cannot find anything on it.
Back to top Go down

Game freezes shortly after logging on, crashes only when closed by Task Manager [FIXED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: