HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

If Impressive Title would have never exist...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:13 pm

A time ago I came around forums and in a moment told myself: "What should be doing right know if I couldn't have never meet this?"

Haven't you guys just wondered the same?
-Where should I be right know?
-Who should I be?
-Who couldn't haven't I ever met?
-What shouldn't I have learned?
-What could have happened...?

And so.

Some people may be proud of have meet the Impressive Title community and game;perhaps, there may be people who lost 2 years or more of their life time doing nothing but hack and play games of their interest without really wish get more inside the game thread: meshes, maps, 3D models, rigging, codes, all that wonderful things that may be outdated but leave you a basic learning in computer threads, isn't?

And all that amazing people who may haven't done much advance and share their love with IT and other people.

Impressive Title was also the base of the well known, Feral Heart and possibly Aro'kai.And even, may be the base of future games-related-to for some people.

What do you guys think  you should be, do, have, own and such if IT would have never exist?
Back to top Go down
RedEye
Retired

Game username : -redeye-
Server : KITO
Male Posts : 2578

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 pm

I would probably.... Not be on fA, dA, have met Sly. I doubt I would still be playing that other wolf rp game. Don't remember its name currently.

Generally:
* kito wouldn't exist
* all the servers wouldn't exist
* all my contacts would be gone, well there's only 2 on there I care about.
* my introduction to c++ would have been limited to studies
* I wouldn't have pondered if I should click that red button

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:37 pm

I would probably still be searching for a decent animal ORPG. Never would have gone into 3D modeling, never would have met some wonderful friends. And more than likely wouldn't still be drawing canines and felines.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 am

I would never have learned how to code. I would still be on fh- WELL scratch that fh wouldnt exist, i would be on wolf quest still lol
Back to top Go down
lazyzim

™

Server : Dragon's Den
Male Posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:08 am

Tried Wolf Quest was not that awesome.
Tried Perfect World and King of Kings. Got bored quickly.
Found ITr, IW, SOE met Slycan and RedEye.
Found the IT community and haven't had a spare minute since.
Met some awesome people.
I would not change a thing.
Back to top Go down
WarFang

Game username : WarFang
Server : N/A
Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:41 pm

I wouldn't be who I am today
I wouldn't know anything about coding, modelling, hell, I might've not even had my graphics tablet had I not been inspired by these games
I wouldn't have met some of the most wonderful people that someone could ever meet
and I probabaly would have been a completely different person personality-wise and I would have had little reason to use the internet whatsoever

i owe alot to these communities, man
Back to top Go down
No Longer Active
Watched

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:14 am

There are too many things..IT is a lot in my life.
Back to top Go down
Witacha
3D Modeler
3D Modeler

Game username : Witacha
Server : Land Of The Wolves(Owner)
Female Posts : 1203

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:11 am

Oh wow i seriously consider that without IT server i would be a completly different person '-'
First- My english would be worse than ever
Second- All the people i met since then would have never existed and it'll be sad cause i discovered a bunch of thing by 'em
Third- I think if IT didn't exist i would be completly pointless about a bunch of thing (like coding,modeling ect)

IT is like 4 years of my life without that,a huge part of myself would be so much different xD
Back to top Go down
http://witacha-asukata.deviantart.com/
FagonStar

Game username : FagonStar
Server : Impressive Whatchamacallit
Female Posts : 1060

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:28 pm

I don't really know exactly who I would be right now. I do know, however, that I would be missing a large amount of the motivation to go to college for video game art and design. I also know that I would be missing one of the things that gives me so much happiness, I love IT. <3

Bwah, big thanks to KovuLKD. c:
Back to top Go down
Nala_91
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Nala_91
Server : Royal Skies
Female Posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 am

Wouldn't know a thing about 3d texturing and my commission status would dwindle more.
Back to top Go down
GlaciaTheWolf
®
®

Game username : Glacia, GlaciaIceWolf, GlaciaTheWolf
Server : DD (member) Wolf soul (member)
Female Posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:36 am

It's really amazing how something llike IT can change a life, it changed mine!
Back to top Go down
Dead Account

Male Posts : 531

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:19 am

Well, it changed alot of things in my life.
Met some of my amazing friends, helped me improve on talking to others, drawing/modeling, etc.
It taught me alot, also from others who corrected me and straightened me out, helping me to be who I am today.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:16 am

I wouldn't of met my two best friends... and all my others.
Back to top Go down
onowl

Game username : onowl
Server : None

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Funny you mention A'K XD I wanted to make a game before I really knew of Impressive Title, but I don't think Aro'kai itself would be around if not for Impressive Title, because those who helped bring Aro'kai together came from Impressive Title.

-wouldn't have met some good friends I have now.
-wouldn't have had as much practice with texturing.
-wouldn't have had as much practice with 3dmodeling.
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:40 am

If Impressive Title didn't exist, then... Wow, alot of things wouldn't have happened.

I wouldn't have met any of my friends, I probably would've quit using my computer at a much earlier point, I wouldn't have learned some of the things I did... Amazing how just one simple thing can lead to alot more.
Back to top Go down
No Longer Active
Watched

Female Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:54 am

*casually returns to this thread*

If it weren't for IT, I wouldn't have learned
as much as I have, definitely, and my art also
improved after meeting up with many great artists
in the IT community, so I wouldn't have been as great
at drawing as far as canine/feline anatomy goes.. ^^
Back to top Go down
HawkOzo

Game username : HawkSlaughter
Server : Canis Lupus
Male Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:47 pm

I would of missed out on a lot of awesome things and never met a bunch of my friends. Never thought about it, realized it would have changed a lot lol.

Also just noticed the date of this thread- well at least the start of it?? ^
Back to top Go down
Jayx

Game username : Jayx
Server : Royal Elements
Female Posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Although this topic is old, it still has some relevancy as it is a discussion so..

Without IT existing I wouldn't be playing video games as much as I do, I wouldn't have really discovered how fun they could be. And without that I wouldn't be with my boyfriend.
I wouldn't have ever started drawing or practicing digital art.
I wouldn't be going to college for a certificate in C++. Nor be planning my future which I hope has to do with designing games!

My life would be well... completely different than it is now. Impressive Title has changed my life in both positive and negative ways. But I'm happy to say I believe the positive has outweighed the negative n__n
Back to top Go down
Tattoo

Game username : Tattoo
Female Posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:01 pm

HawkSlaughter wrote:

Also just noticed the date of this thread- well at least the start of it?? ^

Jayx wrote:
Although this topic is old, it still has some relevancy as it is a discussion so..

As Jayx said this topic is still relevant. (And could be a never ending discussion) Which is why I didn't say anything. As new people come they too can answer this question and give their thoughts. ^~^
Back to top Go down
Vιrus
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Game username : Virus
Server : Miskai
Female Posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:44 am

shiidd
There's a... lot, LOL

- For one (most importantly), I wouldn't have met my shitton of friends - would list them all but basically the closest are the Skyna and Impressive Elements team and then some - who have impacted my life so much for the better. Man my Skype is never inactive with those dorks.
- Secondly, wouldn't have begun to draw in a Disney style, therefore I wouldn't of thought about working for Pixar which is my current career goal. Kovu was my main inspiration because as soon as I saw his style I was like "gotta have it", and I worked at it and I still am.
- Thirdly, I wouldn't have known the definition of actual teamwork. The teams I work with are super tightly knit and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's taught me something so important in life.
- I wouldn't have known a lick of html.
- ...And I probably wouldn't have known how much people actually appreciate me ehe
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Texture Artist
Texture Artist

Game username : Cloud, Daydream
Server : None
Female Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:19 am

- Well, I wouldn't have met the fabulous people of the Skyna staff team + Impressive Elements community.
- Wouldn't have delved too deep into the world of game design, and experiment it myself.
- Wouldn't have faced the challenges I am right now.
- Wouldn't be under as much stress as I am now. But it's making me stronger.
- Wouldn't have begun to design this game

C:
Back to top Go down
RikaCreature

Server : Dawn of Eternity Co-Owner
Female Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:32 pm

Let's see, if it weren't for joining the team for DoE I don't think I would have improved near as much as I have with 3D modeling considering the crap ton of stuff I've made for it lol, also I probably would have never learned how to animate

not to mention all the amazing peeps I've met, both staff and players ;u;
Back to top Go down
ЩΛЯ

Game username : ThisIsWar
Server : Eclipse
Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:59 pm

I'd be wearing a tutu.
Back to top Go down
Icea

Game username : Icea
Server : Blazing Wolves (Co-Owner), Tales of Luzaris (Moderator) Canis Lupus (Mapmaker)
Female Posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:12 pm

If IT hadn't exist, i would probably be playing Minecraft and Wolfquest as my main games, as they were the games i played most before i joined Wolf Soul roughly a year ago. Even my youtube channel would never exist how it is because my youtube channel was formerly an IT based game, which then moved to any animal game and now it's just a gaming in general channel.
Plus i wouldn't have met one of my best online friends plus many others (i of course had friend Via WolfQuest forum, but i made a lot of friends in the IT community alone)

Also, before i joined Wolf Soul i wasn't as social as i am now ^_^ so if IT didn't exist i would still be a semi-antisocial person xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Impressive Title would have never exist...   

Back to top Go down

If Impressive Title would have never exist...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Server-Related-
Jump to: