HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Looking for a Design Team for a new server...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWolfLover88

Game username : TheWolfLover88
Server : Dragon Soul
Female Posts : 206

PostSubject: Looking for a Design Team for a new server...   Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 am

Good day my fellow Kito friends. bounce

Yes as you can tell from the title I am looking for a team for my new server of mine.

If you have a special talent you want to share then send a Design Team App and the spot could be yours.

Mostly we are looking for a new default map and some shards.

eg: Nutella Shard, Rainbow Shard and even more that our members come up with.

Visit this beautiful forum and have a look around, get to know us and have some fun!

http://thewolfandlpslover88.proboards.com/

cat Thats it for now my friends,
PS: Make sure you have Skype so we can contact you easy!
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Design Team for a new server...   Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:25 am

Not interested in applying but I have some.. comments that are meant as friendly advice for you;

"thewolfandlpslover88.proboards.com" sounds like a bad username that most people on here wont touch with a 50m digital pole. As a username, that's fine- some people have some.. long usernames.... but as a server name? Ehhhh.... What does that even mean? lps lover 88, where'd that come from?
I understand that it is your username and while that is fine, why is the game's forum's url called it? Doesn't make sense, is hard to remember and should be the game's name not your own.

oooh It's called Dragon Soul. Um.. what? why isn't it dragonsoul.proboards.com? Or dragonsoulgame or dragonsoulserver, etc etc.

Also, "if you don't have hamachi then it's time to leave" this is an unnecessarily rude way of saying "I'm sorry but using Hamachi is the only way I can host and if you can't use it, unfortunately this means you wont be able to play." See how much better even that sounds?

'Nutella' is a brand name owned by a company and use of the brand and it's name may breach the company's copyright policy. In other words, don't use copyright content unless you have absolute, unquestionable, official license or otherwise allowance of it's use.

Good luck with your server, just tips on making it more appealing.
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Design Team for a new server...   Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:35 pm

The reason with the url is because it randomly came up with it.
And I can't really change it because I believe it costs money?

Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Design Team for a new server...   Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:27 am

You would have put your username in at website regristration where you were meant to put your forum's name.

Alternatively, make a new forum. Your current one doesn't have a lot of stuff on it so it's not like it matters. Just read what the registration boxes are asking before just whizzing through and ending up with your username as the url.

Because on top of it looking silly, it also makes you look self centered with an ego as big as a hot air balloon. "I am the best and this server is better than all the others, so much so that even though the game's name is Dragonsoul I'll make the url my own username so everyone knows I made it and how great I am!"

Obviously that is not the case, but down the track people might think it was.

Make a new forum Wink
Back to top Go down
TheWolfLover88

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Design Team for a new server...   Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:59 am

Made a new forum...

http://dragonsoul.boards.net/
Back to top Go down
Infrequent

Server : Untamed Rebellion (In Progress)
Male Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Design Team for a new server...   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:40 pm

You should edit your topic, Remove the old forum link, And put the new forum link to it. ^-^
Back to top Go down

Looking for a Design Team for a new server...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Help Wanted-
Jump to: