HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Game.exe has stopped working with about every Head/Tail/Mane/Whatever I put in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lol_lions

Game username : lol_lions
Server : Impressive Dragon
Female Posts : 95

PostSubject: Game.exe has stopped working with about every Head/Tail/Mane/Whatever I put in.   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Source code allows up to 15 heads, but, Each new one I put in crashes with the 'Game.exe has stopped working' message.
I've kept quiet and just searched for an answer for a long time now because I felt as if I would be a bother or considered a noob for asking.

I've heard something about this being due to .skeleton files, but most of these heads/tails I download don't contain .skeleton files, or use the ones from the game.
Any help?

EDIT: Aaaand I got them in and they are pure white..
EDIT: Solved on my own, SOLUTION BELOW.

For heads/tails crashing:

Check in Client/Media/Models
look for the head skeletons,
If they say Armature, copy and paste them,
rename the COPIES so that they just say something simple like Head2.skeleton,
FINISHED.

White heads:
http://www.kitopen.com/t744-adding-heads-into-own-compiles
Back to top Go down
Revaen
Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Game.exe has stopped working with about every Head/Tail/Mane/Whatever I put in.   Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:44 pm

They're white because you need code MagixMod. program things for the heads, tails or/and whatever.

And no, you can't "add" or "convert" another's skeletons to your own heads/tails and such by just changing it's name.

You need to get Ogre Command Lines Tool and re-code the head's script by converting it to .xml and go at the end to edit that head's skeleton by changing that parameter.

I suggest you to find more information by checking 3D modeling tutorial sections by our friend Shad' or Sly'.
Back to top Go down

Game.exe has stopped working with about every Head/Tail/Mane/Whatever I put in.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: