HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

What's the Funniest thing that's happened to you in School?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: What's the Funniest thing that's happened to you in School?   Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 am

As the title says- What is the funniest thing that's happened to you in school so far?

I've recently started high school around three weeks ago, and so far, it's been pretty entertaining (especially being a new student...).

One funny thing was actually on the first day of school.

So I FINALLY found my first period class, right? Well, the classroom has two doors (but how would I know?), and one of them is usually locked. I kept trying to get in through the door that was locked, until the teacher opened the other door and let me in. So feeling like an idiot, I walked into the classroom.

But however, upon entering the room, ALL the desks were taken.

Can't you imagine? Being a total stranger to everybody in the school and then standing in the middle of the room like an idiot on the first day? That's pretty much what happened to me. I was standing there in the classroom like an idiot, my only words being "I... umm... I.... I...".

Fortunately, though, the teacher grabbed a stool and then let me sit at one of the bigger lab tables (you guessed it- It's a science class). But then he moved everyone around to assigned seats, so I finally got to sit at a desk after all. Smile And I also have a new friend who sits in front of me too, so that's pretty nice.

Anyhow, yeah. What are some of ya'll's funny experiences in school?
Back to top Go down
WarFang

Game username : WarFang
Server : N/A
Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What's the Funniest thing that's happened to you in School?   Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:20 pm

I was running like a loonie the other day and fell in a rather hilarious fashion
Back to top Go down
Meadowstar

Game username : Meadowstar (or sometimes Meadowstar01)
Female Posts : 1167

PostSubject: Re: What's the Funniest thing that's happened to you in School?   Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 am

LOL Warfang. I bet that was probably pretty embarrassing.

This happened about last week or so, but there was one day where me and my friend were in that same science class I mentioned. The teacher gave us an assignment, but we also had the option of working with a partner. And at the mention of that, my friend turned around to face me, and we both smiled at each other.

So my friend and I were partners, we got our textbooks, and we decided to move to one of the bigger lab tables so that there would be more room. Well, when I tried to put the textbook on the table, it instead landed on the floor with a loud THUMP.

My friend said, "You're supposed to put it on the table, not the ground!".
So then I replied with, "It grew wings and flew away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the Funniest thing that's happened to you in School?   

Back to top Go down

What's the Funniest thing that's happened to you in School?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: GENERAL :: Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: