HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Making threads to link to banned members content grants an automatic ban
Meet the new KITO admins & hear their plans here.
You can use google search to find threads and posts here now. Example

Share | 

Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Very Helpful
Very Helpful

Male Posts : 314

PostSubject: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:40 am

So, indeed, I can't export my 3D works without deal with some errors before.
What I have done before exporting?:
-Weight Painted (of course)
-Rigged (indeed)
Mostly following the Ruuqo's tutorial for 3D-modeling(Big thanks for you, dear).

However, I receive these errors while exporting:
Spoiler:

My settings for exporting:
Spoiler:

Aaand, the preferences have the OgreXMLConverter location.

Anything thay may cause these two errors?
I feels really silly now.

Spoiler:

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

Game username : Sly
Server : KITO
Female Posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 am

Doesn't look like it's fully weight painted as some of the item is Blue and some is Red. Blue means it's not painted to a bone, thus you get all those errors saying vertex isn't assigned to bone. Green/Yellow/Orange to Red means is assign to a bone, Red being the strongest attatchment

Read Steps 7 thru 9 in this tutorial here - http://www.kitopen.com/t1163-automatic-armature-weight-painting

PS - Thank you for posting screenshots and telling us how you got the issue, you don't know how many threads we get from people around your age group spamming " PLEASE HELP I STUCK" and nothing more xD
Back to top Go down

Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 am

Slycan wrote:
Doesn't look like it's fully weight painted as some of the item is Blue and some is Red. Blue means it's not painted to a bone, thus you get all those errors saying vertex isn't assigned to bone. Green/Yellow/Orange to Red means is assign to a bone, Red being the strongest attatchment

Read Steps 7 thru 9 in this tutorial here - http://www.kitopen.com/t1163-automatic-armature-weight-painting

PS - Thank you for posting screenshots and telling us how you got the issue, you don't know how many threads we get from people around your age group spamming " PLEASE HELP I STUCK" and nothing more xD
Thank you for your help. :3
No doubt this is very helpful.

But, what about the "Error in normalize! face of the mesh "x" too small"? 
Is supposed to be related with the Weight Painting thing? 

Out of that:
Yeah, I can imagine that out.Bhaha.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

PostSubject: Re: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:49 am

It's a long shot, but try just fixing the paint and ignoring that small face error. I get error messages alot in complex models and it would take about 5 mins longer for the model to get done exporting, but it worked sometime.

If that doesn't work I'll take a look at it for you if you would like to send me a download link to the model via PM :3
Back to top Go down
ShadoWolfozo

Game username : ShadoWolfozo
Server : GROWL: Spirits
Male Posts : 875

PostSubject: Re: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:33 am

I have a more easy to understand tutorial here Smile
http://www.kitopen.com/t2127-sombra-s-re-made-item-mesher-tutorial-currently-no-rigging-tutorial

Regarding small face error, one of the things that may fix it is going into Edit Mode (Tab), selecting everything (Ctrl+A) and pressing 'W' and 'Remove Doubles'.
Back to top Go down
Slycan

PostSubject: Re: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:16 pm

I actually tried to remove the doubles for her but the model had a few deformations that gave Ogre/Meshy a fit, but I was able to view the model in Ultimate Unwrap, realizing that the doubles removed was taking chunks out the model before I could remove them all

Back to top Go down

Very Helpful
Very Helpful

PostSubject: Re: Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.   Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Ruuqo wrote:
I have a more easy to understand tutorial here 
http://www.kitopen.com/t2127-sombra-s-re-made-item-mesher-tutorial-currently-no-rigging-tutorial

Regarding small face error, one of the things that may fix it is going into Edit Mode (Tab), selecting everything (Ctrl+A) and pressing 'W' and 'Remove Doubles'.

There's actually no a rigging or exporting tutorial, so, I must handle with the old one. C|

About the possible fix, I will try it later with another model.Thanks!

Slycan wrote:
I actually tried to remove the doubles for her but the model had a few deformations that gave Ogre/Meshy a fit, but I was able to view the model in Ultimate Unwrap, realizing that the doubles removed was taking chunks out the model before I could remove them all

I haven't had experience with Blender before but, this sure may mean that I must start to build a new helmet...again.

By the way, these errors started when I rigged the model.
Is parenting a bone something that may affect my helmet? I am just curious.

Cheers for you both as thanks for your help, I never expected it. (:
-Z
Back to top Go down

Blender Exporting meshes+skeleton errors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keeping I.T. Open :: SUPPORT :: Support :: Solved Support Issues-
Jump to: